Magic vs Cosmic vs Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Magic:
Thor
Diana
Captain Marvel

Cosmic:
Surfer
Hal Jordan
Firestorm

Alien:
Superman
Gladiator
Martian Manhunter

Survivor19
Cosmic utterly decimates alien via weakness exploitation
Then firestorm transmutes magic into salt

Q99
I think all of team Magic is transmutation resistant to some extent. Diana's top foe is the best transmuter in DC, and Marvel's body is a magic construct that's snapped back after literally being turned inside out.

JakeTheBank
It comes down to Magic and Cosmic, imo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
I think all of team Magic is transmutation resistant to some extent. Diana's top foe is the best transmuter in DC, and Marvel's body is a magic construct that's snapped back after literally being turned inside out.

I also think Thor has resisted matter manipulation on occasion, to say nothing of Mjolnir being a sound defense against pretty much everything.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99

after al Firestorm transmutes inorganic matter if I remember correctly (or at least let's use this version)

kgkg
Cosmic looks like the best option out of the three.

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
after al Firestorm transmutes inorganic matter if I remember correctly (or at least let's use this version)

Jason can do living matter (but rarely does), Ronnie can't.

But like I said, it shouldn't matter.

---

Team Magic is my bet out of the three.

janus77
Team Cosmic FTW.

Harbinger
Surfer, Hal, and Firestorm win.

the ninjak
Cosmic Baby!

rotiart
In this scenario....
Everybody beats superman...
I edge team magic though

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Q99
Diana's top foe is the best transmuter in DC

I didn't know Cheetah was a transmuter

Originally posted by Q99

But Circe is magic. Is Diana resistant to matter manipulationm in general or just resistant to magic?

Anyway, cosmics should win this. There a few superpowers they don't have. They can turn the air arround them into adamantium boxes. Thor is the only one with the versatility for this fight and he usually doesn't use it.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I didn't know Cheetah was a transmuter

Depends on the era of writing. Her main three villains are Ares, Cheetah, and Circe, with each one occassionally being shifted to "archfoe" status.

Q99
And Circe is more powerful than Cheets in any case, I was just thinking 'most powerful foe' (and I forgot completely about Ares).

Slaanesh
team cosmic

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm, down to Team Magic and Team Cosmic. Team Cosmic is more versatile and has more options but Team Magic has Thor and his pretty versatile and his own right, plus the most powerful on the field.

I'd edge it out to Cosmic if they use their powers effectively and smart. If not, Magic edges it out. Too physically superior.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm, down to Team Magic and Team Cosmic. Team Cosmic is more versatile and has more options but Team Magic has Thor and his pretty versatile and his own right, plus the most powerful on the field.

I'd edge it out to Cosmic if they use their powers effectively and smart. If not, Magic edges it out. Too physically superior.

I dont really see him as being more all around more powerfull than SS. Besides, he's pretty much the only one in his team who's got the juice for this fight. They'll gang up on him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well I do. Norrin even agrees with me (But those are just words.).

Slaanesh
Surfer fuse with Firestorm and took the GL ring and turn everyone into salt..however u look at it..cosmic team is the most powerful team here..

Well I do. Norrin even agrees with me (But those are just words.).

yup just words

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
yup just words

But not baseless based on their encounters. Their fights really support those words.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Surfer fuse with Firestorm and took the GL ring and turn everyone into salt..however u look at it..cosmic team is the most powerful team here..

Captain Marvel transfers all of his power to Thor. Thor yells "SHAZAM", and puts on Wonder Woman's bracelets (If they fit.), and takes her lasso.

Slaanesh
But not baseless based on their encounters. Their fights really support those words.

dude..stop using the old surfer..the current one has a better mindset and probably more powerful..

Captain Marvel transfers all of his power to Thor. Thor yells "SHAZAM", and puts on Wonder Woman's bracelets (If they fit.), and takes her lasso.

and get turn into salt erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
dude..stop using the old surfer..the current one has a better mindset and probably more powerful..

His not as much as a pacifist and open to use violence more. So? Getting pissed and going all out didn't help him.

and get turn into salt erm

erm Really now? Thor is extremely resistant to his body being manipulated. And his molecules aren't exactly normal. Captain Marvel and Diana are also extremely durable, and have withstood their fair share of attacks.

Slaanesh
erm Really now? Thor is extremely resistant to his body being manipulated. And his molecules aren't exactly normal. Captain Marvel and Diana are also extremely durable, and have withstood their fair share of attacks.

by someone with the combine power of Surfer,Firestorm and GL ring??
i think he'll get turn to salt..

I always felt there was some pis and cis in those, SS forgets half his powerset and his speed. He is more sophisticated with exotic attacks than thor and uses them more often in his other fights too.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
I always felt there was some pis and cis in those, SS forgets half his powerset and his speed. He is more sophisticated with exotic attacks than thor and uses them more often in his other fights too.

They've had 4 different fights. Each one seemed to make it clear that Thor is above Norrin.

Norrin isn't going to blitz Thor but he uses his speed and I doubt something like transmutation or devolving him would work. He resorts to his raw power in forms of energy projection and his maneuverability on his board.

And it's not as if Thor isn't limited either. His attacks consist of blows, hammer throws, and energy blasts every once in a while.

Rage.Of.Olympus
by someone with the combine power of Surfer,Firestorm and GL ring??
i think he'll get turn to salt..

I doubt someone with the combined resistance of Marvel, and Thor, plus with the defenses Mjolnir and the bracers offer would get transmuted into salt so easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.