Odin vs Juggernaut in Pure Melee Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Fight inside an adamantium stadium.

Colossus-Big C
unless odin can use magic juggernaut owns

Starscream M
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
unless odin can use magic juggernaut owns odin can only use magic to amp himself...he is not allowed to use it offensively

janus77
rofl... Odin smashes Juggernaut. physically.

Starscream M
Originally posted by janus77
rofl... Odin smashes Juggernaut. physically. but it's not going to do anything.

janus77
Originally posted by Starscream M
but it's not going to do anything.
yes it is, it's going to make Juggernaut shit-out that gem smile

come on, you think War Hulk was > Odin? Onslaught bitchslapped Juggernaut across country and left him knocked out. War Hulk beat the snot out of him too ... physical force, if applied in the right amounts >>> Cyttorak's charm.

rotiart
I think It was retconned that juggernaught wasn't at full power because he want acting as cytorraks avatar of destruction I believe during the onslaught/ warhulk issues. You see wwh have a hard time with juggernaught after his power is reinstated... But juggs is manhandled prior...

Personally I see Odin going into odinsleep before juggs loses

Starscream M
yes it is, it's going to make Juggernaut shit-out that gem smile

come on, you think War Hulk was > Odin? Onslaught bitchslapped Juggernaut across country and left him knocked out. War Hulk beat the snot out of him too ... physical force, if applied in the right amounts >>> Cyttorak's charm. Onslaught was a telekinetic/telepathic powerhouse...that's one of juggernaut's biggest vulnerabilities

janus77
Onslaught was pretty physical - Hulk busted him up, remember. Onslaught very clearly bitchslapped Juggernaut. unequivocal, imo.
Originally posted by rotiart
I think It was retconned that juggernaught wasn't at full power because he want acting as cytorraks avatar of destruction I believe during the onslaught/ warhulk issues. You see wwh have a hard time with juggernaught after his power is reinstated... But juggs is manhandled prior...

Personally I see Odin going into odinsleep before juggs loses
nope, Juggernaut was depowered long after that event. he was a member of the X-men at the time of his depowerment.

also, WWH clearly stated that he was there for Xavier, didn't have the time to spend... before he bfr'd Juggernaut.

Starscream M
Onslaught very clearly bitchslapped Juggernaut. unequivocal, imo.
we never saw what happened on panel.

Nihilist
laughing out loud Odin wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud Odin wins. how does Odin win? he can't hurt Juggernaut.

chomperx9
1st of all which juggernaut ?

Nihilist
how does Odin win? he can't hurt Juggernaut. You serious... oh wait you are, Juggernaut being more durable than Galactus n all.

KingD19
Let's clear up some things.

Onslaught didn't knock Juggs across country, I'm pretty sure he knocked him from Canada to Jersey.

Also, Onslaught ripped the Cytorrak Gem out of Juggernaut's chest before he clocked him, which made no sense, since Cain threw the gem into space a couple years beforehand.

While Onslaught had a physical form, he was a purely psychic entity, and he only let Hulk bust him up so he could ascend to his god-like form.

And when Cain was fully powered up thanks to his little inner monologue with Cytorrak, he was going toe to toe with with WWH, and when they locked up, Hulk was losing ground until he used his superior combat skills and used Cain's own unstoppable momentum against him.

Oh, and even when amping, Odin doesn't have the strength to hurt Cain.

Colossus-Big C
juggs walks into odin pushing him into the adamantium wall. adamantium is indestructable and juggs has infinit momentum ,guess what happens to odin...

KillAll
why couldnt odin amp himself in strength, then magically enchant his fists so juggernaut would actually feel them. he could also echant himself to be physically invulnerable just like juggernaut. could probably also give himself a similar unstoppable enchantment.

i see it being a stalemate, but odin would probably have better combat skills.

KingD19
Originally posted by KillAll
why couldnt odin amp himself in strength, then magically enchant his fists so juggernaut would actually feel them. he could also echant himself to be physically invulnerable just like juggernaut. could probably also give himself a similar unstoppable enchantment.

i see it being a stalemate, but odin would probably have better combat skills.

^Just.....no. erm

KillAll
Originally posted by KingD19
^Just.....no. erm

so now odin just isnt capable of that... is comics that bad these days??? or is it because YOU said no that its not possible... lmao. um, yea.

Colossus-Big C
cytorak is elder god level odin is skyfather,,
elder god>>>skyfather

Wild Shadow
Let's clear up some things.

Also, Onslaught ripped the Cytorrak Gem out of Juggernaut's chest before he clocked him, which made no sense, since Cain threw the gem into space a couple years beforehand.

as soooo.. many ppl in comicvine like to say retcon.. stick out tongue

i am joking just really bad story telling and consistency.

KingD19
so now odin just isnt capable of that... is comics that bad these days??? or is it because YOU said no that its not possible... lmao. um, yea.

No, it's just that...well Big - C kind of spelled it out already.

KillAll
cytorak is elder god level odin is skyfather,,
elder god>>>skyfather

you dont know WHAT cyttorak is, let alone his power levels.... got any scans or anything that says he's anything other than a demon??? i mean really, where do you draw this conclusion from??

i'm not even sure what cyttorak has to do with this, this isnt cyttorak vs odin, so clearly the spelling out needs to be done for YOU.

this is juggernaut vs odin. odin could easily amp himself to at the very bare minumum to stalemate the juggernaut indefinately.

quanchi112
you dont know WHAT cyttorak is, let alone his power levels.... got any scans or anything that says he's anything other than a demon??? i mean really, where do you draw this conclusion from??

i'm not even sure what cyttorak has to do with this, this isnt cyttorak vs odin, so clearly the spelling out needs to be done for YOU.

this is juggernaut vs odin. odin could easily amp himself to at the very bare minumum to stalemate the juggernaut indefinately. Exactly. People confuse Juggernaut with Cytorrak all the time as some sort of justification.

KingD19
To beat Juggernauts enchantments, which are powered by Cytorrak, you have to be able to put more power into beating them, then Cytorrak has in keeping them up.

And Juggernaut walked through everything Thor threw at him physically, whose already stronger than Odin, Odin can't beat Juggernaut at his own game.

Starscream M

this is juggernaut vs odin. odin could easily amp himself to at the very bare minumum to stalemate the juggernaut indefinately. thor's most powerful attack, the godblast, barely tickled juggernaut

odin isn't capable of punching harder than the force of a godblast.

odin can't hurt juggernaut physically.

quanchi112
To beat Juggernauts enchantments, which are powered by Cytorrak, you have to be able to put more power into beating them, then Cytorrak has in keeping them up.

And Juggernaut walked through everything Thor threw at him physically, whose already stronger than Odin, Odin can't beat Juggernaut at his own game. I disagree unless you think war hulk is more powerful than his enchantments.

KillAll
why couldnt odin magically enchant a pair of brass knuckles specifially made to bypass juggernauts magic??? juggernauts magic has been bypassed before.

shatterstar, d'spayre, and the bloodaxe have all done so with no prep whatsoever. odin could do it if these jokers could....

edit: war hulk also bypassed his magical ability. he stopped him in his tracks. thors godblast also stopped juggernaut. nimrod came up with a way to hault him. odin is easily capable of bypassing his magic also.

and dont bother explaining how all these people do it, i already know.

rotiart
If Odin was allowed magic he could win
in physical confrontations he's basically never been shown on panel tolose when it hasn't been changed...

Onslaught not on panel
war hulk retconned.

That's what I believe anyways.
And with his magic odin could disable juggs access to cyttoraks just like thir did
and beat him then but without it...

Also I believe juggs has been a walking skeneton before but I can. Remember the cirumstances there

KingD19
Don't know the SS or Bloodaxe incident

D'Spayre used Juggs own energies against him, and then he just turned him into a red, glowing, pissed off skeleton.

And War Hulk had Savage Hulk's strength, boosted by Celestial Tech. And if you look at the fight, all he did was push Juggernaut back till he stopped, then he tripped him with that arm-tendril. After that he popped his helmet off, nothing special.

quanchi112
Don't know the SS or Bloodaxe incident

D'Spayre used Juggs own energies against him, and then he just turned him into a red, glowing, pissed off skeleton.

And War Hulk had Savage Hulk's strength, boosted by Celestial Tech. And if you look at the fight, all he did was push Juggernaut back till he stopped, then he tripped him with that arm-tendril. After that he popped his helmet off, nothing special. He stopped his forward momentum so by your rationale war hulk is greater than cytorak.

KillAll
nothing special??? are you saying that 1 of 2 times in juggernauts history where he has been physically stopped is nothing special??? i think you are trying to downplay the incident...

you have no evidence to support juggernaut winning....

edit: you cant win a fight on defense alone.

KingD19
KillAll: I wasn't talking about the whole fight, I meant popping his helmet, which many people have done. Oh, and let's not forget, Juggernaut was locked with Hulk until he got tripped and thrown. And Juggernaut doesn't win on defense, he beats the other guy until they stop moving, which is what he'll do to the High Father.

Quanchi: Really????

KillAll
Originally posted by quanchi112
He stopped his forward momentum so by your rationale war hulk is greater than cytorak.

no by your rationale he is greater, i said he simply bypassed his magics... or negated them in a fashion. war hulk isnt greater than cyttorak or odin, or even thor. but his green aura negated juggernauts magic.

all i'm saying is that if many people in juggernauts past have bypassed his magic in some way shape or for, so can odin. the only difference is odin would have to come up with a way to do it physically. like war hulk did.

edit: who said anything about him popping his helmet??? lol...

quanchi112
no by your rationale he is greater, i said he simply bypassed his magics... or negated them in a fashion. war hulk isnt greater than cyttorak or odin, or even thor. but his green aura negated juggernauts magic.

all i'm saying is that if many people in juggernauts past have bypassed his magic in some way shape or for, so can odin. the only difference is odin would have to come up with a way to do it physically. like war hulk did.

edit: who said anything about him popping his helmet??? lol... But if he can negate his magics then so can Odin or someone else and they don't have to beat up cytorak in a fight.Originally posted by KingD19
KillAll: I wasn't talking about the whole fight, I meant popping his helmet, which many people have done. Oh, and let's not forget, Juggernaut was locked with Hulk until he got tripped and thrown. And Juggernaut doesn't win on defense, he beats the other guy until they stop moving, which is what he'll do to the High Father.

Quanchi: Really???? You entered the logic into the thread now you want to ignore it.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
You serious... oh wait you are, Juggernaut being more durable than Galactus n all. Well he is...go and check all the Juggernaut vs Galactus thread, Most people agree that Juggernaut its normally more durable than Galactus.... confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha what the hell is this shit? If Odin can amp himself his own power, he beats the utter shit out of Juggernaut.

Immune to physical force my brown ass crack. Juggernaut has been affected multiple times in comics by physical force. Physical. Including Thor who was beating the crap out of him once he removed his force field.

Take into account Odin's raw power (Which by the way Cytorrak has done absolutely NOTHING to show he can equal.), and the fact that his power is magical on top of everything, then Juggernaut get's his shit pushed in.

Odin rips the gem out of Cain's chest, then proceeds to make him his bottom *****.

This high up the totem pole, Cain's enchantment means dodo. Especially if Thor can affect it. Odin will simply just work through it.

KillAll
i'm not ignoring anything, i said nothing about popping of any helmets. war hulk stopped juggernaut... end of story. he threw him when he was done, but it was clear that juggernaut thought it impossible. but it was because hulk was the one that did it. then he grabbed his leg with that tendril and threw him... if you cant see the on panel evidence with that then you are blind...

i defend juggernaut, in fact i may be one of his greatest defenders ON THIS FORUM. but this is simply a fight he will not win. stalemate at best... but not win.

nicamarvin

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Well he is...go and check all the Juggernaut vs Galactus thread, Most people agree that Juggernaut its normally more durable than Galactus.... confused Please tell me you are joking. If Galactus is weakened, extremely weakened maybe.

JakeTheBank
LOL at the Cytorrak high-balling here through his "herald", Juggs.

Odin beats him.

KillAll
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Immune to physical force my brown ass crack. Juggernaut has been affected multiple times in comics by physical force. Physical. Including Thor who was beating the crap out of him once he removed his force field.

he didnt just remove the force field, although i agree with everything else you said, it was stated that thor removed ALL the magic, which wasnt the case either. i believe he removed a majority of the magic. not just the force field...

nicamarvin
Haha what the hell is this shit?

Cain's enchantment means dodo. Especially if Thor can affect it. Odin will simply just work through it. Last I remember He did not even try it when he was being man handled...oh whait he was so bussy trying to save his own life..... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
he didnt just remove the force field, although i agree with everything else you said, it was stated that thor removed ALL the magic, which wasnt the case either. i believe he removed a majority of the magic. not just the force field...

Thor stated he canceled all the mystical energy within the vortex, but it only targeted the force field, and in turn Juggernaut being untouchable.

janus77
I think some people get carried away to superman-fanboy levels with their belief that Juggernaut is impervious to all physical attack.

I'm sure that if Galactus flicked his finger on Juggernaut, it would be the end of Juggernaut forever... now Odin might have to do a little more, but I doubt Cyttorak's 'avatar' is all that... no more so than other magically imbued avatars.

Hulk (WWH) stopped Juggernaut, without giving it much effort, long enough for the downward pressure of that standstill to shake the X-men's mansion.

WarHulk completely beat the snot out of Juggernaut, whilst remaining calm.

Onslaught did smack Juggernaut across to the states, Juggernaut lands in the blummin' ground, huge crater created by his unconscious body.

same Onslaught (actually an even more powerful version) couldn't bust himself out of his own armour! so hardly the pinnacle of physical force.

KillAll
Thor stated he canceled all the mystical energy within the vortex, but it only targeted the force field, and in turn Juggernaut being untouchable.

where does it say that he was only targeting the force feild.... thor was trying to stop all enchantments.... it was on panel and thors dialogue says so. you are wrong on this point.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Last I remember He did not even try it when he was being man handled...oh whait he was so bussy trying to save his own life..... cool

You need to work on your typing.

Are you trying to say that Thor was manhandled by Cain and was too busy trying to save his own life to negate the force field?

Rage.Of.Olympus
where does it say that he was only targeting the force feild.... thor was trying to stop all enchantments.... it was on panel and thors dialogue says so. you are wrong on this point.

erm

It obviously targeted the force field and not ALL the mystical energy in the force field. Or Cain would be a human and maybe even Thor.

Kind of obvious when Thor after stating the mystical energy fact, goes on to clear up to Juggernaut what he did, which was remove his force field and invulnerability. I have the comic right here.

I think that when he said mystical energy, he literally meant things in the form of energy at the time like the force field, and not the internalized energy. At least I think.

Starscream M
Please tell me you are joking. If Galactus is weakened, extremely weakened maybe. no, he isn't joking.

classic juggernaut is more durable to physical damage than any version of galactus.

nicamarvin

quanchi112
no, he isn't joking.

classic juggernaut is more durable to physical damage than any version of galactus. laughing out loud Based on a weak Galactus being chased off by Thor, right?

JakeTheBank
...the hell? Comparing Galactus to Cain? erm

Don Corleone
no, he isn't joking.

classic juggernaut is more durable to physical damage than any version of galactus.

no expression

nicamarvin
You need to work on your typing.

Are you trying to say that Thor was manhandled by Cain and was too busy trying to save his own life to negate the force field?

if Juggernaut was not so distracted, he could of just brake thors neck....... smokin'

the fact was thor was about to die and yet he did not even try that PIS move...Why? because not all writers are dumb..like the dumb writer that linked his FF to his Durability, Juggernaut could be naked for it matters, and have Thor and thanos hit him to the end of times and guess what? they will die of old age before they hurt him...

Starscream M
laughing out loud Based on a weak Galactus being chased off by Thor, right? that's just one event of many in which galactus has been damaged

KillAll

It obviously targeted the force field and not ALL the mystical energy in the force field. Or Cain would be a human and maybe even Thor.

right... which is why i said most not all.

Kind of obvious when Thor after stating the mystical energy fact, goes on to clear up to Juggernaut what he did, which was remove his force field and invulnerability. I have the comic right here.

force field AND invulnerability. not only did he remove the force field making juggernaut touchable, but he also made him vulnerable to harm, we are agreeing, only wording it different. the writer targeted juggernauts force field as the source of his vulnerability, but thats not the case. when you word it like this i agree..

I think that when he said mystical energy, he literally meant things in the form of energy at the time like the force field, and not the internalized energy. At least I think.

eh we all take it differently, but it and thor stated all magics from entering (not his own, the juggernauts lol, he doesnt have an external power link like juggernaut, so it doesnt "reach him in the same fashion). this is NOT to be taken as fact only opinion.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...the hell? Comparing Galactus to Cain? erm only in terms of durability is cain marko superior to galactus.

galactus trumps cain in all other aspects.

quanchi112
that's just one event of many in which galactus has been damaged Give me an event where he is well fed which Juggs could tank.

nicamarvin
...the hell? Comparing Galactus to Cain? erm its call ON PANEL you may not like it but it is what it is..... cool

JakeTheBank
only in terms of durability is cain marko superior to galactus.

galactus trumps cain in all other aspects.

Maybe if Galactus is weakened abit (see: A LOT)

quanchi112
its call ON PANEL you may not like it but it is what it is..... cool So can we use depowered Cain showings like in WW Hulk as justifications for him being less durable than weakened Galactus? I mean come on here.

Starscream M
Maybe if Galactus is weakened abit (see: A LOT) you show your ignorance of juggernaut

quanchi112
you show your ignorance of juggernaut What about Cain getting stomped by WW Hulk when Cain was weakened?

nicamarvin
So can we use depowered Cain showings like in WW Hulk as justifications for him being less durable than weakened Galactus? I mean come on here. Galactus has never being Depowered, its his nature to be hungry at times, too bad is a fool and try to invade or attack earth when he is hungry... laughing its CALL CIS and that its allowed here.... cool

KillAll
juggernaut has many bad showings in depowered mode...

quanchi112
Galactus has never being Depowered, its his nature to be hungry at times, too bad is a fool and try to invade or attack earth when he is hungry... laughing its CALL CIS and that its allowed here.... cool He can be weakened just like basically any other character. You want to ignore his lower showings and ignore them while you cling to showings in which Galactus was weakened.

janus77
you show your ignorance of juggernaut
War Hulk >> Juggernaut.

War Hulk = Hulk + old Celestial Tech
old Celestial Tech <<< Celestial
and Celestial << Galactus

JakeTheBank
you show your ignorance of juggernaut

If by "ignorance", you mean I have the common sense to know that Galactus, who dwarfs Cytorrak (who is vastly, VASTLY overrated for having next to no direct feats of his own) and his avatar, as being more durable than him, then sure, I guess I am ignorant of Juggs.

quanchi112
War Hulk >> Juggernaut.

War Hulk = Hulk + old Celestial Tech
old Celestial Tech <<< Celestial
and Celestial << Galactus I agree war hulk was shown to be greater than juggs and stop his forward momentum.

nicamarvin
He can be weakened just like basically any other character. You want to ignore his lower showings and ignore them while you cling to showings in which Galactus was weakened. it is what it is.....Read the KMC rules....CIS is allowed.... cool

Lord Feron
LOL Juggernaught and Odin in a fist fight... Whats next Presence v.s. Superman in a fist fight?

quanchi112
it is what it is.....Read the KMC rules....CIS is allowed.... cool If we are comparing it's these characters at their best which is in the rules as well. The other thing is if you want to bring in weakened versions I am fine with comparing Cain Marko to Galactus' poor showings are you?

Rage.Of.Olympus
right... which is why i said most not all.

Okay.

force field AND invulnerability. not only did he remove the force field making juggernaut touchable, but he also made him vulnerable to harm, we are agreeing, only wording it different. the writer targeted juggernauts force field as the source of his vulnerability, but thats not the case. when you word it like this i agree..

His force field was removed and in turn his true invulnerability. The thing made him untouchable. Even without it, he was still ridiculously durable under DeFalco.

eh we all take it differently, but it and thor stated all magics from entering (not his own, the juggernauts lol, he doesnt have an external power link like juggernaut, so it doesnt "reach him in the same fashion). this is NOT to be taken as fact only opinion.

I thought Juggernaut's base power was internalized?

Okay.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Brucy still thinks Juggernaut > Galactus? facepalm

Why? Because the God Blast harmed Galactus severely and not Juggernaut?

1) The God Blast that Thor used against Galactus was clearly superior to the one he used on Cain.

2) Cain had his Force Field at the time. He put it up, and gave no indication of taking it down.

3) That was during Thor's seizure period and Thor was severely weakened at the time. Every seizure left him weaker than the one before. Severely weaker was even stated once, and the Juggernaut fight was the worst the seizures had gotten as I recall.

nicamarvin

KillAll
Okay.

His force field was removed and in turn his true invulnerability. The thing made him untouchable. Even without it, he was still ridiculously durable under DeFalco.

Okay.

i always thought it was through the gem that he got it (even though he doesnt have to be in direct contact with the gem, the power still stems from thereand in turn, cyttorak).

nicamarvin

Okay. Unlike SS Juggernaut its an Avatar, if you Kill him(Not even Thanos could ever hope to do that) guess whats going to happen?....He will come back as shiny as always ready for more while the other guy is probably exausted.... cool

Starscream M
What about Cain getting stomped by WW Hulk when Cain was weakened? WWHulk didn't hurt Juggernaut.

Starscream M
I guess I am ignorant of Juggs. agreed.

Starscream M
Brucy still thinks Juggernaut > Galactus? facepalm

Why? Because the God Blast harmed Galactus severely and not Juggernaut?

1) The God Blast that Thor used against Galactus was clearly superior to the one he used on Cain.

2) Cain had his Force Field at the time. He put it up, and gave no indication of taking it down.

3) That was during Thor's seizure period and Thor was severely weakened at the time. Every seizure left him weaker than the one before. Severely weaker was even stated once, and the Juggernaut fight was the worst the seizures had gotten as I recall. you're making this crap up...godblast is always the same level of power...doesn't depend on thor's state of being.

KillAll
WWHulk didn't hurt Juggernaut.

when the juggernaut was weakened he was bleeding laying on the ground and probably unconscious as he didnt even really get shown on panel for another issue lol.

nicamarvin
when the juggernaut was weakened he was bleeding laying on the ground and probably unconscious as he didnt even really get shown on panel for another issue lol. That Juggernaut its not the one fighting here...Read the Rules... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
you're making this crap up...godblast is always the same level of power...doesn't depend on thor's state of being.

No, no and no.

The God Blast obviously varies. The fact that against the Celestial with double the fortification it could not handle the power being channeled through it and exploded, and in other instances it did not is all the prove you need of that.

The God Blast stems from Thor's own Godly energies. You don't think Thor's own physical health and condition would have an effect on it? At the time, a part of Loki's essence was in Thor's body causing the seizures and draining him of strength and power. I'd say it's a safe bet that it had an effect.

Now remember this conversation. I don't want to repeat this shit to you, like next week in a different thread.

nicamarvin
No, no and no.

The God Blast obviously varies. well Thor himself said he used that weapon on Galactus and Celestials.... roll eyes (sarcastic) he is not a lier....

KillAll
you can change the amount of gun powder in a 9mm round giving it different levels of power/velocities, but its still a 9mm. same concept with thors godblast. i believe that if the belt of strength doubles thors abilities, it would probably double the power that is channeled into the godblast also....

did thor have any specifics when he used the godblast against galactus? i was under the impression that it was the same one used against juggernaut. considering that thor also stated that the dizzy and nausea had left his limbs or something similar before he godblasted juggernaut. i dont think that affected it much if at all.

nicamarvin

Starscream M

Now remember this conversation. I don't want to repeat this shit to you, like next week in a different thread. show me on panel where it says godblast changes powers

I don't care if it is depicted differently artisticly...that doesn't give you the freedom to pull things outta your behind without actual written support

nicamarvin
show me on panel where it says godblast changes powers

I don't care if it is depicted differently artisticly...that doesn't give you the freedom to pull things outta your behind without actual written support FANBOYS do that... eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
you can change the amount of gun powder in a 9mm round giving it different levels of power/velocities, but its still a 9mm. same concept with thors godblast. i believe that if the belt of strength doubles thors abilities, it would probably double the power that is channeled into the godblast also....

did thor have any specifics when he used the godblast against galactus? i was under the impression that it was the same one used against juggernaut. considering that thor also stated that the dizzy and nausea had left his limbs or something similar before he godblasted juggernaut. i dont think that affected it much if at all.

Uh what? It's still a God Blast but obviously on a lower level. The one against Galactus, Thor needed a stand to make it easier to channel the power.

No what the Belt did was double Mjolnir's fortifications. It did not, amp the God Blast.

Same attack. Clearly different level.

The seizure had passed but each one left him weaker than before it passed.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_AWeakness.jpg

Even far weakened.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_AWeakness2.jpg

Colossus-Big C

this is juggernaut vs odin. odin could easily amp himself to at the very bare minumum to stalemate the juggernaut indefinately. most of the elder gods are demons, cytorak could very well be one he was present when the elder gods were around.

Rage.Of.Olympus
show me on panel where it says godblast changes powers

I don't care if it is depicted differently artisticly...that doesn't give you the freedom to pull things outta your behind without actual written support

What? I'm not talking about anything artistically related. Thor literally needed to double Mjolnir's fortifications for the God Blast against the Exitar and it still shattered. Against Juggernaut it did not, without any enhancements. All the evidence needed to prove that it fluctuates depending on how power Thor puts behind it is write there.

I'm not pulling anything out of my ass. You're going out of your way to try and not understand something obvious.

Colossus-Big C
juggernaut is more durable than any version of galactus. even oblivion couldnt hurt him who is the guy that orders maelstrom aroundm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Juggernaut has had horrible showings. I remember when Beast removed his powers when he pulled his helmet off. Shit like that is a lot worse than the Thor fight. Yes Beast from the X-men. Amazing Adventures #16 I believe.

juggernaut is more durable than any version of galactus. even oblivion couldnt hurt him who is the guy that orders maelstrom aroundm

Oblivion could not hurt him?

Omega Vision
Juggernaut has had horrible showings. I remember when Beast removed his powers when he pulled his helmet off. Shit like that is a lot worse than the Thor fight. Yes Beast from the X-men. Amazing Adventures #16 I believe.

Oblivion could not hurt him?
I find that hard to believe considering Oblivion>>>>>>>>Cytorrak.

Colossus-Big C
oblivion couldnt hurt him, and this is the guy that ends the very fabric of reallty at the end of the cycle in order for a new universe to be created, ridiculous feat for juggs

quanchi112
WWHulk didn't hurt Juggernaut. Do you know which instance I am referring to?

Starscream M
Do you know which instance I am referring to? didn't wwh and juggs only have 1 encounter?

Rage.Of.Olympus
oblivion couldnt hurt him, and this is thhey that ends the very fabric of reallty at the end of the cycle in order for a new one to be created, ridiculous feat for juggs

Issue number?

I remember Eternity banishing Nightmare and Cain to Oblivion, and Juggernaut returned as a result of Dormammu taking Strange through his minions to the town.

Don't remember Oblivion failing to hurt Juggernaut.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I find that hard to believe considering Oblivion>>>>>>>>Cytorrak.

Naw, man. Cytorrak is only < (as in one &ltwink Living Tribunal and even then...it's close.

quanchi112
didn't wwh and juggs only have 1 encounter? No, WW Hulk whooped him before he bfr'd him. He phsyically dominated a weaker cain. If you want to use a weaker Galactus showing I am going to use the weaker cain showings.

KillAll
most of the elder gods are demons, cytorak could very well be one he was present when the elder gods were around.

could be, but you dont know, and have no evidence to put him any where on the heirarchy of things, so its an assumption at best.

i dont believe that oblivion could hurt cain, or that he tried. i cant remember the exact encounter but he thought juggernaut a nuisance and since juggernaut was in a different dimension his powers were weakening (they always do when he's in another dimension), oblivion then proceeded to age juggernaut until he was a crippled old man. if its not that then its pretty close. i cant remember off the top of my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.