Wolverine vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
wolverine gains flash power and retains his adamabtium claws and hf. he gets 1 month of training with flash.

no destroying battle field

The Nuul
Hes still not strong enough to cut Supes. Sups throws Logan into space....end fight.

Wild Shadow
erm

i hope ur just being sarcastic and dont believ what u just said

Bouboumaster
If a normal Flash can gives a match to Sups, this Wolverine would stomp him

chomperx9
wolverine runs around the earth and rams into clarks chest with his claws. at that speed should do some damage im sure. thats if clark is just standing there not knowing whats about to happen.

The Nuul
Supes can still fly! while Logan still cant.

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes can still fly! while Logan still cant. thats why i posted thats if clark is just standing there not knowing whats about to happen.

This is spite. Logan will blitz and shred SM to ribbons or oneshot him with and Infinite Mas Decapitating Blow. SM's only hope is HV and a prayer, but he'll never see it coming.

Also, Flash runs through air so he can sort of fly.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
This is spite. Logan will blitz and shred SM to ribbons or oneshot him with and Infinite Mas Decapitating Blow.
xQ_LstzEylE

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
This is spite. Logan will blitz and shred SM to ribbons or oneshot him with and Infinite Mas Decapitating Blow. SM's only hope is HV and a prayer, but he'll never see it coming.

Also, Flash runs through air so he can sort of fly.

he ran to the moon embarrasment

Originally posted by Parmaniac
xQ_LstzEylE

Is that dude based on jack black?

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he ran to the moon embarrasment

Yeah i've seen scans of him vibrating, or something, himself to a distant planet. might have been pre-crisis though

Parmaniac

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally West has ran in space, and flown so if Wolverine get's his powers, Superman staying in air is no problem.

Anyways, spite against Clark. Wolverine decapitates him. Seriously, Wolverine with Wally's power set is actually scary. His hand to hand fighting skills, and claws that can cut through freaking Thanos on top of that power, is extremely deadly.

Eternal Idol
Speed is grossly underrated in comics.

I think the Flash would kick Superman's ass more often than not. Wolverine with the Speed Force would mean almost instantaneous death for his opponents.

kochtgr
Superman 10/10 He could simply freeze him and then cut Wolverines head with his heat vision!

I think you guys overestimate Flash because in reality if Flash hit someone like superman in full speed he would be destroyed instanly (Flash) since he is not durable enough to withstand that kind of impact!!!

Slaanesh
this is a stomp..normal Flash > Supes..this Flash would cut Supes into tiny pieces before Supes can react...

SamZED
Originally posted by kochtgr
Superman 10/10 He could simply freeze him and then cut Wolverines head with his heat vision!

I think you guys overestimate Flash because in reality if Flash hit someone like superman in full speed he would be destroyed instanly (Flash) since he is not durable enough to withstand that kind of impact!!! His durability depends on the speed his going with, ill let someone else explain it but Flash can deliever mountainshattering punches without getting hurt. Also freezing wouldnt work, he can create a hurricane with the wave of his hands so the freeze breath wont reach him, also he's just to fast for it. Now adamantioum claws even with Wolverine's speed and strength can most definitely do some damage to Superman if Supes were just standing there, if Wolverine goes ftl and rams his claws into Supes chest he'd rip him to pieces.

Warlord
so it's actually Flash with adamantium claws...yeah goodbye Clark

Parmaniac
Originally posted by kochtgr

I think you guys overestimate Flash because in reality if Flash hit someone like superman in full speed he would be destroyed instanly (Flash) since he is not durable enough to withstand that kind of impact!!! By your logic Flash would vaporize himself by just running, there's an explanation why he can do this but I'm not entirely sure why, maybe cause of his connection to the Speedforce or something.

Originally posted by Warlord
so it's actually Flash with adamantium claws...yeah goodbye Clark

and logan's martial arts and killer instinct

Flash has some kind of aura that shields him, it cancels air friction and lets him interact with physicial objects at thos speeds. He can deliver the IMP so obviously, his fist would not break when punching SM

-Pr-
Wolverine (with is stupidly massive amp) takes the majority, but no way is he getting 10/10.

manx422
Superman

janus77
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wolverine (with is stupidly massive amp) takes the majority, but no way is he getting 10/10.
why not 10/10? what factors do you see giving Superman a win (or two)?

-Pr-
Originally posted by janus77
why not 10/10? what factors do you see giving Superman a win (or two)?

he's kept up with flash before. and one month of training isn't exactly a lot.

godking
Originally posted by janus77
why not 10/10? what factors do you see giving Superman a win (or two)? versatility and range of powers .

Mindship
I think speedforce Wolverine takes this...though mostly because the speedforce seems to have become another it'll-do-anything-we-want plot device, like magic, power cosmic or Doomsday.

Now, give Superman super-spider-sense, and this could be an interesting battle.

horrorwolf
soo...that adamantium doesnt slow Flash down any?

If not Superman has no chance at close range.

Originally posted by horrorwolf
soo...that adamantium doesnt slow Flash down any?

If not Superman has no chance at close range.

it doesnt even slow wolverine

Mshinu
Combo to Diced supes

Placidity
Originally posted by 753
it doesnt even slow wolverine

Um, yes it would. If Wolvy didn't have adamantium he would be faster. Common sense really, he is carrying extra weight - weight that isn't helping him move faster at that.

But when you are moving at Flash speeds, its would probably become insignificant.

Placidity
How do you guys know the adamantium wouldn't break instead of penetrating Supe's forcefield?

Originally posted by Placidity
Um, yes it would. If Wolvy didn't have adamantium he would be faster. Common sense really, he is carrying extra weight - weight that isn't helping him move faster at that.

But when you are moving at Flash speeds, its would probably become insignificant.

it's insignificant for him, it only weighs a few pounds, he can still operate as a very fast fighter. so it wont reduce the flash's capacity either.

overlord
superman rips him apart

Originally posted by Placidity
How do you guys know the adamantium wouldn't break instead of penetrating Supe's forcefield?

Common sense really. SM does not have the invulnerability feats to assume he is harder to damage than adamantium is. And the tallons are extremely sharp. Doomsday's bones shouldn't be sharper or harder.

Originally posted by overlord
superman rips him apart

nah

namorsubby
superman still has an extremely high level of super-speed.......with clark fighting at full speed with him,and utilizing flight, heat vision, ice breath etc, I'd say it's not contest.

Bentley
One month with the speed force is far from enough, Supes cooks his brain. I bet adamantium is good at conducting heat.

Black bolt z
Wolverine just rins strait into him.His claws dig into his chest and cut him to ribbions.If superman knows whats coming then 6/10.If he doesn't 8/10

Don Corleone
Flash/Wolverine steal Supes speed, then it's just stomp. However , that's the only way I see him winning.

Colossus-Big C
Superman speed blitzing flash haermmhaermmhaermmhaermm

Bentley
Superman has a healing factor, its not like he's a normal human besides durability.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Superman has a healing factor, its not like he's a normal human besides durability. he does he heal from 1,000 stabs to head in .01 seconds?

Bentley
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he does he heal from 1,000 stabs to head in .01 seconds?

Supes can hang with a lesser speed force user for a bit, Wolverine won't be doing anything close to speedblitzing.

Omega Vision
One month of training really isn't enough. Wally still has a lot to learn and he's been doing it for years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.