2 old movies which i cant remember their names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
Ive benn looking for 2 old movies but i cant remember their names and cant remember much from them either the first one 1)-all i can remember is that the setting i think is near the coast and theres a killer turtle(giant turtle)whichi think is connected to a guy by a necklace he has which at the end of the movie he throws to the sea i believe so the giant turtle(or whatever it si) stop following him. and the second one 2)is set i believe in a forest, is a fantasy movie but all i can remember is a guy something like Legolas in LOTR that can shoot arrows super fast one after the other, like 20+ arrows in a sec(exagerrating). any ideas?

Thomas H
noope!

Dejio
Turtle... hmm? Is it "Never Ending Story"? Or maybe the fantasy movie where Tom Cruise starred in..."The Last Unicorn"? ..or something.

Darth Vicious
I know it aint The Never Ending Story or Legend(Toms Cruise movie) i think the movie was made before the mid 80's, not sure, i watched them as a kid so it shouldnt be no later than 1986, i know it aint much to go by but thats all i remember, thanks though!

Tex
You dont know any of the cast?
Was it an American movie?

finti
The second one sound a bit like Willow

Alphamale
THe movie with the turtle was called " The Bermuda Depths" Burl Ives was in it ,and so was Carl Weathers of "Rocky" fame! It was a made for TV movie!

Darth Vicious
hey Alpha, thanks for the answer, i think thats the one and as for the fantasy/adventure movie i cant remember the actors since i was 6 or 7 at the time but from what i can remember i believe one of the characters needed help and thisother ppl came to help, the archer was one of them, was LOTR ever made in the 80's as a tv movie or something, it has that feeling of the FOTR, thanks Alpha!!

Alphamale
Hey no probelm, as for the other movie , Im not sure. LOR was made before but as a animated movie. If you had a actors name or more of the story line, I might could help?

Tex
Alphamale is a genius!wink

Darth Vicious
Is funny i did a research based on the name u gave me and found the movien on ebay and all the actors in it im familiar with them, well except Burl Ives, first time i heard the name and as far as the genius comment well ill let u have ur moment, thanks again alpha

Alphamale
Burl Ives is a famous actor, I know you have probably watched the old Ruldolph cartoon at Christmas, he does the voice of the snowman who narrates the story! He played in a movie version of "Hedi" that was quite popular back in the day!

Alphamale
Hey Darth, the other movie you are looking for is called "Hawk, The Slayer" , Im pretty sure this is it. It starred Jack Palance as a evil warlord name Voultan(sp?) and he fought against his good guy brother. The guy with the magic arrows was a elf right? See if this is the one you wanted!

Darth Vicious
Whatup Alpha, dude u the man, i really dont know if hawk The Slayer is the movie but it does sounds like its the one but i wonder how did u find the answers, did u knew about the movies? they both were older than i thought and also i have come to the conclussion that the video stores in my town suck, i checked like in 6 video stores and none have the movies, i guess ill try ebay, thanks Alpha!

P.S- Since u so good at this do u know of a movie were horses fly, again when i was a kid i saw this movie but i only rmember a scene where a bunch of horses were running and when they got to the edge of an abyss or something they just kept going, i think when they got to the edge they had fire in their feet and thats how they were able to cross the abyss, any idea?

finti
horses fly?. My little ponnie laughing out loud

Alphamale
Try searching on Amazon.com for the movies, I dont think most rental stores would have either movie.I have seen the first movie you asked about many times, as for the other I am a fan of that type of sci fi , fantasy movie!

Your new one about the horses, I dont know yet! Can you think of anything else?

Ssjprynce
The movie you are looking for Darth is Krull

prabhash.s
try to check it the list of fantasy movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.