shinn asuka vs. louise halevy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jake hamoy
well shinn is the orphan protagonist of gundam seed destiny while louise is an orphan pilot in gundam 00. what do you think what would happen in the following conditions in chronological order.
1. at a graveyard of someone's deceased parents.
2. inside their mobile suits.
3. in the battlefield recognizing each other.

Kero_Co
This thread may have failed when you decided to mentioj Shinn Asuka.

yungz22
the thing is louise has no real skill as a gundam pilot.... to me she is just an average pilot who used good gundams

jake hamoy
actually this is not really much of a vs. page what i want to know what will happen if they would meet personally. what will they do if the situations above will happen.

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by Kero_Co
This thread may have failed when you decided to mentioj Shinn Asuka.

Yes because Shinn's the worst character from that train wreck of a show not Kira or Lacus...

Demonic Phoenix
Kira and Lacus are pathetic I agree, but they aren't the worst.
Cagalli on the other hand served virtually no purpose.

Galvaclaw
Rumour has it Cagalli was marginalised due to conflict between her voice actor and the head writer. Apparently Shinn's voice actor waded into the same argument. Due to the lack of professionalism Morosawa showed during production it doesn't surprise me. There's a reason we're getting a 00 movie and not a seed one.

But yes calling the the worse characters in a show that included Djibril and Yuna is wrong.

Demonic Phoenix
Who knows. I gave up on the Seed series a long time ago. Shinn and Rey were the only characters I found remotely interesting at first, but after Morosawa f***ed them up in favour of Athrun and Kira, I lost all hope for the show.

The movie won't even be released, and if it is, I doubt I'll watch it, as the b**** is writing it. Honestly, a writer that shows the level of bias and unprofessionalism that she did shouldn't be allowed to write anything ever again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.