Team Competent Vs. Team Incompetent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Apocalypse, Lex Luthor, Brainiac 5, High Evolutionary(the one that fought Apocalypse) with 1 day of prep(they get ONLY access to Apoc's celestial technology) Vs. World Breaker Hulk, Doomsday, Hardbinger of Apocalypse, Solomon Grundy, and Juggernaut.

The "incompetent" guys know that the first team is prepping against them.

Fight untill one is KO'd or killed.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse, Lex Luthor, Brainiac 5, High Evolutionary(the one that fought Apocalypse) with 1 day of prep(they get ONLY access to Apoc's celestial technology) Vs. World Breaker Hulk, Doomsday, Hardbinger of Apocalypse, Solomon Grundy, and Juggernaut.

The "incompetent" guys know that the first team is prepping against them.

Fight untill one is KO'd or killed. Juggernaut its the only one leaving this unscratched....Hey have you check the other thread where some people are showing no respect for Galactus?.... laughing

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Juggernaut its the only one leaving this unscratched....Hey have you check the other thread where some people are showing no respect for Galactus?.... laughing No respect for Galactus? WHERE??!!?
but he does wear purple if that's what it's about.

JakeTheBank
No respect for Galactus? WHERE??!!?
but he does wear purple if that's what it's about.

The one where people think Juggernaut's durabilty exceeds that of Galactus.

Black bolt z
No respect for Galactus? WHERE??!!?
but he does wear purple if that's what it's about. People should always respect galactus and purple is an awesome color.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The one where people think Juggernaut's durabilty exceeds that of Galactus.
That bullshit needs to stop.

Black bolt z
Juggarnaut doesn't have crap on galactus

nicamarvin
The one where people think Juggernaut's durabilty exceeds that of Galactus. ... confused

JakeTheBank
... confused

Yes, the very thought make me speechless as well.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
That bullshit needs to stop. tell the writers stop making Galactus hungry every time...Go ask Thor or Squirrel_Girl... laughing

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Juggarnaut doesn't have crap on galactus Except Better ON PANEL Durability showings.... confused

JakeTheBank
That bullshit needs to stop.

Not if the omnipotent abstract being known as Cytorrak has anything to say about it! uhuh

galactusischere
Meh, that's not too bad, Juggs tanked Thor's GB while Galactus didn't.

Omega Vision
Meh, that's not too bad, Juggs tanked Thor's GB while Galactus didn't.
I would think Thor would have put more juice into the GB he used on Big G. I don't think Thor would use a full power GB while on Earth fighting Juggernaut.

JakeTheBank
On Topic: Team Competent stomps.

Off Topic: Lawl

nicamarvin
I would think Thor would have put more juice into the GB he used on Big G. I don't think Thor would use a full power GB while on Earth fighting Juggernaut. Dang..where are the Mods when one needs one?... confused Assuming should be Baned.... mad

JakeTheBank
Dang..where are the Mods when one needs one?... confused Assuming should be Baned.... mad

So anyone who assumes should be jacked on Venom?

mmm

This intrigues me.

nicamarvin
So anyone who assumes should be jacked on Venom?

mmm

This intrigues me. ..... confused

Omega Vision
Dang..where are the Mods when one needs one?... confused Assuming should be Baned.... mad At least I don't try to pass off my beliefs and opinions as objective facts like certain members of this forum.

nicamarvin
At least I don't try to pass off my beliefs and opinions as objective facts like certain members of this forum. .... confused

So apocalypse is on team competent?

Most of team 1 could solo the idiots with BFR, incapacitation, TP and no prep.

..... confused

He's mocking a typing mistake.

Juggernaut is not more durable than galactus unless there is some kind of PIS involved (usually in the form of a general 'he is hungry' excuse). Cytorrak probably isn't either. Thor should be crushed by even a very hungry galactus if they go at it to kill.

manx422
Team Competent stomps.

Mshinu
Team competent sit in the observation deck of their new space station, share some drinks and watches "wb" Hulk uncontrollably break the planet leaving team moron stranded in space.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team competent sit in the observation deck of their new space station, share some drinks and watches "wb" Hulk uncontrollably break the planet leaving team moron stranded in space.

You are a mindreader smart Just about to write the exact same thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.