Darkseid, Thanos, Loki, and Vril Dox vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
With full access to their combined resources and six days of prep can the team defeat a Well Fed Galactus with Silver Surfer and Terrax as Heralds?

Black bolt z
No even without herald galactus owns all in seconds.

galactusischere
Galactus dies.
6 days of prep is too much especially with Thanos

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus dies.
6 days of prep is too much especially with Thanos

Really? What do you think is the minimum amount of prep needed for the team to just scrape out a win? I'm undecided myself.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Really? What do you think is the minimum amount of prep needed for the team to just scrape out a win? I'm undecided myself.
I'd say three days. All four characters have some pretty amazing feats with less than that but Big G is a tough customer.

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Really? What do you think is the minimum amount of prep needed for the team to just scrape out a win? I'm undecided myself. 2-4 days IMO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They do it.

Prep-Man
Vril Dox is all you need. With no pressure and all.

Slaanesh
the moment Galactus sense he is in danger of dying..he send out a blast that destroy the Galaxy.. Galactus FTW..

Prep-Man
Vril's force field will stop the attack.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the moment Galactus sense he is in danger of dying..he send out a blast that destroy the Galaxy.. Galactus FTW..
He'll deplete vital energies destroying Thanos's shield thanduros leaving him open to a counterattack.

Black bolt z
There are many variables like does galactus have full power like he has eaten recently,what materials are these master schemers allowed to use,does galactus have his ship,can galactus eat the ship or planet they are on,and can galactus use the nullifier which is technically part of him?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
There are many variables like does galactus have full power like he has eaten recently,what materials are these master schemers allowed to use,does galactus have his ship,can galactus eat the ship or planet they are on,and can galactus use the nullifier which is technically part of him?
(1) He's well fed, not full power
(2) They have full access to their normal resources.
(3) No ship but he has Terrax and Surfer
(4) No UN for either.

galactusischere
Galactus wouldn't be even well-fed after he has devoured a planet, let alone FP.
and with the UN this would be spite.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
(1) He's well fed, not full power
(2) They have full access to their normal resources.
(3) No ship but he has Terrax and Surfer
(4) No UN for either. Define normal resources please.Like those available in asgard?Equal to those in doom castle?Thanos's tech?or something like that.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Vril's force field will stop the attack.

his force field can stop Galactus from sending out a Galaxy destroying blast??i didn't know he can do that..damn he's powerful..

galactusischere
So well-fed as in Secret Wars level?

Omega Vision
Define normal resources please.Like those available in asgard?Equal to those in doom castle?Thanos's tech?or something like that.
All of Vril Dox's standard resources, all the resources of Apokolips, everything that Loki has to his name, and all of Thanos's tech.

Black bolt z
All of Vril Dox's standard resources, all the resources of Apokolips, everything that Loki has to his name, and all of Thanos's tech. Under those circumstances i would say they definitly put up a fight but galactus wins in the end.

galactusischere
So well-fed as in Secret Wars level?

Omega Vision

Well Fed as in things like Thanos blasting him or Thor GBing him won't make him flinch.

galactusischere
Meh, then Galactus still loses. The team would take down nearly anyone below LT with that much prep IMO.

Omega Vision
Meh, then Galactus still loses. The team would take down nearly anyone below LT with that much prep IMO.
But what if Galactus combos to ko?

Prep-Man
Vril uses Galactus's power against him and he goes BOOM!

galactusischere
Would it be that easy?

Prep-Man
Not really, but given time, Vril is one of the best prep/tech genius's there is. Certainly better than most.

Philosophía
Team.

janus77
Galactus destroys all, he has full cosmic awareness, he reads minds and his very presence warps reality.

Galactus can mindwipe the lot, he can turn them into his heralds, he can banish them to other dimensions or matter manipulate them to toasters ...

if a whole pantheon of sky father prepping for a milennia couldn't harm a single celestial, these guys are doing nothing to Galactus.

manx422
Team.

the ninjak
If the Marvel Zombies could do it these guys can.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus destroys all, he has full cosmic awareness, he reads minds and his very presence warps reality.

Galactus can mindwipe the lot, he can turn them into his heralds, he can banish them to other dimensions or matter manipulate them to toasters ...

if a whole pantheon of sky father prepping for a milennia couldn't harm a single celestial, these guys are doing nothing to Galactus.
Lets be fair, Odin and the other Skyfathers didn't try nearly hard enough.

janus77
Lets be fair, Odin and the other Skyfathers didn't try nearly hard enough.
or ... they just aren't capable of it.

I think Marvel keep a huge gulf between the realms of skyfathers and the realms of Celestials.

Galactus is even further up in might and majesty...

Mshinu
6 days? No way they can do it.

Omega Vision
or ... they just aren't capable of it.

I think Marvel keep a huge gulf between the realms of skyfathers and the realms of Celestials.

Galactus is even further up in might and majesty...
Odin only had to get Sue Storm's help to beat a Celestial. stick out tongue Or they could have used those thousand years to find the UN or get the Infinity Gems. I'm pretty sure Celestials are above all but full power Galactus anyway.

janus77
Odin only had to get Sue Storm's help to beat a Celestial. stick out tongue Or they could have used those thousand years to find the UN or get the Infinity Gems. I'm pretty sure Celestials are above all but full power Galactus anyway.
come on, anything with a dick would fall at the feet of Sue Storm... Celestials aren't that powerful!

seriously though, skyfathers versus celestials should be like ants versus gods ... it just should never happen.

they operate on a universal and in some cases omniversal scale, skyfathers are local gods, they are trapped within their little mythologies/narratives, living and dying and finding other means of remaining irrelevant.

the ninjak
come on, anything with a dick would fall at the feet of Sue Storm... Celestials aren't that powerful!

seriously though, skyfathers versus celestials should be like ants versus gods ... it just should never happen.

they operate on a universal and in some cases omniversal scale, skyfathers are local gods, they are trapped within their little mythologies/narratives, living and dying and finding other means of remaining irrelevant.

Reed has weapons that can kill Celestrials

janus77
Originally posted by the ninjak
Reed has weapons that can kill Celestrials
"weapons" are reed's pet name for Sue's ... err 'weapons' shifty

I think Reed's "Celestial killers" are the UN (borrowed from Galactus) and lots and lots and lots of PIS.

if reed had that kind of tech lying about, Doom would have stolen it by now.

Cartesian Doubt

Apart from the Nullifier variable, the others mentioned don't really matter, when you consider a realistic but probable solution to the this scenario. In the end its not going to be a case of over powering him, but a case of stalling him with the powers at their disposals, and creating some kind of plot device to Kill him. Mental, and psychological assaults from Loki, enhanced by Thanos. Devices made by Doxx, to make them immune to the power cosmic. Continual drainage using some kind of plot device. Or maybe using his hunger against him psychologically, so he is at his weakest, to be finally finished off, with a Pre Crisis level Omega effect.

In the end, I can think of numerous scenarios in which the Team take the majority. Galactus can more than match them in a cosmic Willy Wagging competition, but all of them are durable and powerful enough to cause a nuisance on their own. And when all those Malevolent intellect coming together, I don't really see how Glactus is going to take the win.

xJLxKing
Team. All 4 characters are good a preparing himself against opponent. This goes for Thanos and Loki as well. I would be surprised if they beat Galactus with a few days prep(2-3)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team takes him down. He's been defeated and drove away by much less.

janus77
if they are on a battlefield (of some sort), then Galactus can annihilate them with sheer power output. that's just a simple, completely effective method.

then there's simply consuming them - Galactus can consume realms and has already once consumed the Elder Gods, these guys will be easy fodder.

then there's siphoning off their energies... he's done it to planets, to Ceira, he has no limits (as demonstrated by BCA)... reducing them to nothing.

then there's conversion, he could easily transform and mindwipe Thanos into a herald, then do the same to the others.

there's so many ways that Galactus would decimate them... this is just Batman prepping against Thanos.

Cartesian Doubt
if they are on a battlefield (of some sort), then Galactus can annihilate them with sheer power output. that's just a simple, completely effective method.

then there's simply consuming them - Galactus can consume realms and has already once consumed the Elder Gods, these guys will be easy fodder.

then there's siphoning off their energies... he's done it to planets, to Ceira, he has no limits (as demonstrated by BCA)... reducing them to nothing.

then there's conversion, he could easily transform and mindwipe Thanos into a herald, then do the same to the others.

there's so many ways that Galactus would decimate them... this is just Batman prepping against Thanos.

No, all of these attacks require the opponents to stand around in dramatic pause and wait. This is not going to happen with this lot. They have the brains, tech, and resources to ensure that none of these attacks will be effective.

Blasting, Not going to happen
Mind wipe; a twelth level intellect, Thanos, one of the most powerful Gods around, and Loki simultaneously ??? I don't think so.

And when did he consume an Elder God ?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Galactus can more than match them in a cosmic Willy Wagging competition
That made me smile. laughing out loud

the ninjak
"weapons" are reed's pet name for Sue's ... err 'weapons' shifty

I think Reed's "Celestial killers" are the UN (borrowed from Galactus) and lots and lots and lots of PIS.

if reed had that kind of tech lying about, Doom would have stolen it by now.

He has rooms in his building that defy physics and would supply adequate defence to Doom's thievery.

Team FTW if they had no choice.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
No, all of these attacks require the opponents to stand around in dramatic pause and wait. This is not going to happen with this lot. They have the brains, tech, and resources to ensure that none of these attacks will be effective.

Blasting, Not going to happen
Mind wipe; a twelth level intellect, Thanos, one of the most powerful Gods around, and Loki simultaneously ??? I don't think so.

And when did he consume an Elder God ? This happened somewhere between SS # 10-18.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.