Loki vs X-man(shaman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Okay you guys have all bn ignoring my threads. so i'll make one with two popular characters.

no set up no back story... go

ko,kill.....

KillAll
i'd probably go with loki, but just guessing at this point.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Shaman's biggest problem is his time step in, but I wonder how it would effect Loki since his a god as well. Other than that, Loki wins. Current Shaman seems weaker, a fair bit weaker than before to me personally. Most likely since he does not have a physical body yet.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Shaman's biggest problem is his time step in, but I wonder how it would effect Loki since his a god as well. Other than that, Loki wins. Current Shaman seems weaker, a fair bit weaker than before to me personally. Most likely since he does not have a physical body yet.

I think he is more powerfull than ever and the fact he made a body of psionic energy is an advantage not a weakness, since he has total control over it - became insubstantial in the fight against avengers while still affecting the physical plane, destroyed it to simulate his death when he saw fit. Why would he need a body of conventional matter and why would one be better than the quasi-solid one he made to interact with the material world?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
I think he is more powerfull than ever and the fact he made a body of psionic energy is an advantage not a weakness, since he has total control over it - became insubstantial in the fight against avengers while still affecting the physical plane, destroyed it to simulate his death when he saw fit. Why would he need a body of conventional matter and why would one be better than the quasi-solid one he made to interact with the material world?

Really? Doesn't seem to be as powerful as before to me personally. Not based on his showings in Dark X-men.

I assumed it just drains him to create a new body. I mean the simple fact Osborn can even challenge Nate even in his own body mentally, is not right in my opinion.

It does have it's advantages.

"Id"
I think the current X-Man is weaker, for the sole reason that his actual body produces those grossly high energy levels. I seriously doubt his faux body can do the same, regardless if its formed from the energy stolen from dozens of telepaths.

But according to the writer, what we see in Dark X-Men #3 is Nate at full power.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by "Id"
I think the current X-Man is weaker, for the sole reason that his actual body produces those grossly high energy levels. I seriously doubt his faux body can do the same, regardless if its formed from the energy stolen from dozens of telepaths.

But according to the writer, what we see in Dark X-Men #3 is Nate at full power.

Nate at Full power bunny (im soo excited)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.