Get him to the Greek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Get him to the Greek

trailer

Another dumb title and dumb funny movie...I'll see it once it comes out to DVD though.

Myth
Looks like a "maybe" rent for me.

blueflameagent3
Looking at the trailer gets me excited to watch this movie on June 4th! the cast are cool and the movie is so hilarious! especially Diddy! go Diddy http://vibe.com/photo-galleries/freeze-frame-get-him-greek Happy Dance

r0nm0n88
i saw this movie last night. it was hilarious. i suggest any fan of comedy go see this. funniest movie ive seen since the hangover and personally thought it was better

pearlshea
This is one of the best movies I've ever seen.This is a good movie Granted the acting was the best and the message given by this movie to the viewer is also marvelous.

K.Diddy
beer Rental

King of Anglia
Pretty shit.

mrdavid
thankss........

mrdavid
Pretty shit..........

Bicnarok
Seen it, .........crap!!

SnakeEyes
Saw this a while ago; it was okay. Some funny moments/scenes but not something I'm in a hurry to revisit.

K.Diddy
beer I seen this Last Night,I found it quite enjoyable,Nowhere close to ''The Hangover'' or ''Due Date'' Probably not a movie I care to see again either but I were still surprised how entertaining I found it,Just a pity it only managed to make me laugh a couple of times,overall I think it deserves a 7/10 and as a movie to watch with a few beers on a lazy Saturday Night,I recommend it

Rogue Jedi
Loved it, 8/10.

Esau Cairn
Honestly I don't see how people find movies like this or The HangOver, Due Date, Superbad, or PineApple Express as funny.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Honestly I don't see how people find movies like this or The HangOver, Due Date, Superbad, or PineApple Express as funny.

erm Well what is your example of Funny then?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm Well what is your example of Funny then?

I guess I like black humor more than people finding themselves in ridiculous yet semi- serious situations ie; Hangover, Due Date, Superbad,Pineapple Express.

I laughed at the witty one-liners in Scott Pilgrim & Kick Ass.
I love all the geeky, sci-fi,fantasy, comic references Kevin Smith does.
I'm guilty to chuckling at the gay references in Hot Tub Time Machine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.