Oldest Mutants Vs. Superman and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse(over 5000 YO) and Selene(over 10000YO) battle Superman and Wonder Woman.

CIS, PIS and jobbing are off.

No tables around, and no lasso for Diana.

FIGHT!!!

the ninjak
Apocalypse shapeshifts into Lois and seduces Supes while Selene works her magic and drains Supes making him her slave. Then Supes fights Diana with Team 1 and kills Diana.

Yay Team 1 FTW.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
Apocalypse shapeshifts into Lois and seduces Supes while Selene works her magic and drains Supes making him her slave. Then Supes fights Diana with Team 1 and kills Diana.

Yay Team 1 FTW.
So what's Diana doing while Superman is being drained? stick out tongue

the ninjak
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Looking for her lasso while Supes gets it on with Lois/Apoc.

Q99
Originally posted by xJLxKing

She likes to watch.

Survivor19
Love your scenario.
And - hey, that could work!

Also Poccy shapeshifting into Bruce and seducing Diana should be also plausible, no?

Q99
Originally posted by Survivor19
Love your scenario.
And - hey, that could work!

Also Poccy shapeshifting into Bruce and seducing Diana should be also plausible, no?

No way, Superman would get way too jealous, Bruce is his and his alone.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
No way, Superman would get way too jealous, Bruce is his and his alone.

Hey there is plenty of Poccy to go around.
This could easily turn into a love triangle scenario.

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
No way, Superman would get way too jealous, Bruce is his and his alone. I take it you've also seen that fanmade comicbook on deviantart?

Survivor19
I haven't. Could you share the link please?

Blanket
WTF

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
I take it you've also seen that fanmade comicbook on deviantart?

No, I've just read Superman/Batman.

Azazel is older than poccy 15000 years old.

The muties could conceivably win, but it's tough. Selene's a with prep kind of girl and her power levels vary too much depending on how well fed she is. Still her average durability isn't all that good in the battlefield - although she is extremely difficult kill as she has survived desintegration and reformed, she's easy to put down for a good while. If she's got time to work her magic or lifedrain and enslave sm they have very good chances. Iwonder if she can animate the golden lasso

If team dc blitzes right of the bat, selene will go down leaving poccy to fend for himself. They are both strong telepaths, but diana is almost immune to TP and SM is a hit and miss. they have the means to bfr team dc though

Q99
It's pretty safe from such things and it can be somewhat telepathically controlled already, so generally a bad idea.

Being tied up can stop Selene from casting too.

I really do think the DC duo wins pretty solidly.

Spire
Originally posted by Q99
No, I've just read Superman/Batman.

thumb up

Superman/Batman #15 was pretty awesome.

SamZED
Originally posted by Survivor19
I haven't. Could you share the link please?
Here's the comic. There are like 50 pages but you wont stop till you read them all, the guy's a genius.
http://yogurthfrost.deviantart.com/art/JLA-Date-NOW-51919777

Omega Vision
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.