PC Lois Lane vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who's the bigger *****?

the ninjak
Lois is the queen of b!tch.
Mary Jane for Marvel. I met Kirsten Dunst once and lets just say she was perfect for the role.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lois is the queen of b!tch.
Mary Jane for Marvel. I met Kirsten Dunst once and lets just say she was perfect for the role. what were you doing when you met her?

also i didnt think MJ was a written as a b#$@$ in marvel comics?

but the bigger b@#$$! of the two i would pick Lois Lane.

Omega Vision
I think PC Lois Lane because she acts like she's much hotter and more desirable than she is while Emma at least has some reason to flaunt herself (even if she did have plastic surgery).

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think PC Lois Lane because she acts like she's much hotter and more desirable than she is while Emma at least has some reason to flaunt herself (even if she did have plastic surgery).

i think a lot of ppl think in order to be an independent woman you need to be a b#$#@...

i dont think that is true but if women cant differentiate the difference how the hell are men suppose to.

shiv
LL

JakeTheBank
Emma by far.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Emma by far.
You gotta be kidding. PC Lois was pretty much the ultimate ***** to both Clark and Superman. At least Emma has a valid reason for being arrogant.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what were you doing when you met her?

also i didnt think MJ was a written as a b#$@$ in marvel comics?

but the bigger b@#$$! of the two i would pick Lois Lane.

I'm a projectionist, I've met plenty of celebs! All she could rant on about was how much she hated Toby Maguire.

Mshinu
Lois

http://geekwhisperin.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/original-lois-lane-1.png?w=655&h=460

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
I'm a projectionist, I've met plenty of celebs! All she could rant on about was how much she hated Toby Maguire.

it was probably after he dumped her.. and who doesnt hate tobey.. he was only good in the 1st spidey movie and he has a horrible lisp that is so annoying.

i figured she was being snoppy or something to you in order for her to be annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.