You're the hero/villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Probably been done...

You're given the choice to have any power(s)/abilities in comics and live in any way you want in any book you want. What do you do?

Me? Just give me The Fallen Ones powers and/or the Amulet of Power or even the Uni-power. I'd travel through space as a bounty hunter or merc in either DC or Marvel.

Honestly I'd look for ways to grow stronger too.

Being a badass space traveler is all the life I'd ever want.

-K-M-
Alfred Pennyworth, he makes a mean cup of tea.

Doctor-Alvis
Depending on the powers, I think I'd probably end up all mopey like Dr. Manhattan. If I go the positive route though, I'd be more like Magneto in Secret Wars when he was getting a boner over the discoveries he was making studying his powers.

If I had some kind of enhanced physical abilities I'd probably learn martial arts. If I had the Shade's powers I'd probably spend my days learning things.

In all cases I don't think I'd directly seek out people to hurt or help.

Entity
Take Classic Ion's powers along with multiple man n Peter Petrelli's original agility travel across the omniverse collecting my favorite characters and see if I could gather them back on this Earth n form a working team!

It'd probably either work completely or I'd start to become croupted with myown power and they'd have to all band together in hope of stopping me when I go mad with power!

Kero_Co
I wouldn't be a hero or a villain, I'd use my powers for personal gain and interesting experiences. As such, I wouldn't choose superpowers that would force my hand in either the direction of hero or villain. I'd either pick Teleportation,extravagant luck, the ability to shrink and grow objects, eternal youth, or the ability remember anything permanently in an instant. I always liked the power to turn things to stone as well, but its far less practical than the others I've listed.

Doctor-Alvis
I don't think there's any power that would force you to become a hero or villain.

Disappear
if i had to live in "a book," or comic universe, i'd pick shadowcat's powers. in the real world, either shadowcat's or multiple man's. still borderline human in a way, but enough of a change to keep things interesting and let me rob the **** out of banks. that's what i'd be doing all day.

Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter level shapeshifting.

Set for eternity.

Warlord
I never wanted too much power so...just Jasper's level reality warping for me

Entity
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I don't think there's any power that would force you to become a hero or villain. Well there's lots of powers in comics and other froms of fiction that compell the host or wielder towards one or another!

Take Juggernaut's classic powers for example.

Then its also jus the simple truth of power croupts. Reguardless of a litteral force influencing one's personality and actions, power can still in itself jus prove to much a temptation for many people.

Don Corleone
Batman. I'll just sit back with the money. Stop a bank robber from time to time.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Entity
Well there's lots of powers in comics and other froms of fiction that compell the host or wielder towards one or another!

Take Juggernaut's classic powers for example.

Then its also jus the simple truth of power croupts. Reguardless of a litteral force influencing one's personality and actions, power can still in itself jus prove to much a temptation for many people.
That's more of an outside influence. And the corruption of power is likely only bringing out what's already there, almost like alcohol or a drug.

Wei Phoenix
I don't think there's any power that would force you to become a hero or villain.

The powers of the Juggernaut force you to be destructive and evil if you wish to have the real deal of invulnerability like current/classic Cain. Being good makes you depowered Cain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd get the powers of Pre-Retcon Beyonder. All powerful meaning I could do whatever I want. Every once in a while I'd make myself into Thor, and go around beating up Superm.....errr I mean Sentry. Maybe go explore the cosmic scene while limiting myself severely. That way I could have more fun.

Wei Phoenix
That's more of an outside influence. And the corruption of power is likely only bringing out what's already there, almost like alcohol or a drug.

Cyttorak said himself he never limited Cain's powers he was doing it to himself. That being said I'd like the powers of The Juggernaut so I can track down Alvis and beat him up for always questioning Cain and his abilities. evil face

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cyttorak said himself he never limited Cain's powers he was doing it to himself. That being said I'd like the powers of The Juggernaut so I can track down Alvis and beat him up for always questioning Cain and his abilities. evil face
Cyttorak has influenced Juggernaut before. All the exemplars have at some point. Mostly during the eight day thing.

If that's the way you wanna be though, I'd take the powers of Spider-man so I can push you into a pool of cement.

Entity
Deadpool's powers would be pretty nice. Kinda jus sit back and always **** with people no one else has the balls to knowing they can't really do shit to you! laughing

Disappear
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Batman. I'll just sit back with the money. Stop a bank robber from time to time.

not me, though. i'm the bank robber nobody'd **** with. i'd be like "hey, man. relax." and it'd be smooth sailing.

Digi
Green Lantern, Spider-Man, The Flash, The Doctor (either one). That's the short list. I'd end up going with one of those, and I'd definitely be a hero.

steverules_2
Whichever one gets me laid

Wei Phoenix
Cyttorak has influenced Juggernaut before. All the exemplars have at some point. Mostly during the eight day thing.

If that's the way you wanna be though, I'd take the powers of Spider-man so I can push you into a pool of cement.

One day I'll win.

Galan007
Complete molecular control
Uninhibited teleportation
High level TP/TK

Assuming I could use each ability to it's best, those would be the most useful for me in RL.

Warlord
Originally posted by steverules_2
Whichever one gets me laid

Ironman wink

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Digi
Green Lantern, Spider-Man, The Flash, The Doctor (either one). That's the short list. I'd end up going with one of those, and I'd definitely be a hero.

You forgot Apollo. shifty

I'll go with Supermans powers, and just bore myself to death.

Omega Vision
A Green Lantern Ring would be nice.

Digi
Originally posted by Don Corleone
You forgot Apollo. shifty

...apparently someone wants a ban.

no expression

TheTyrant
Tyrant's powers.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Warlord
Ironman wink

Thats the one!

Lord_Talron
if i had to choose rather than make up... id probably have to go with spider man. webswinging around new york is just too tempting....

willRules
Longshot's powers....to be lucky would be....well, lucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.