Riddick/Predator vs Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Riddick and the predator from AvP are forced to team up to face hordes of aliens from both the Aliens picture and those from Pitch Black.

Riddick has his blades and dual energy hand guns as seen in The Chronicles of Riddick motion picture. The predator is given all standard weapons (blades, plasma cannon, spear and disc).

There are 60 Aliens in total, with the both species making up half of that total. The setting is the pyramid as seen in AvP.

Do they survive the onslaught or succumb to it?

KingD19
Yeah, the Aliens die...horribly.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Darth Martin
Scar can't take on 30 Xenomorphs at one time. If his shoulder cannon gets disarmed he's ****ed. He'll have to use guerilla warfare tactics and hit and run. If he can keep his distance I'd give him a chance.

KingD19
Make it Wolf(AVP-R) and it's a horrible stomp.

But, he can take them if he plays it smart and works with Riddick.

Plasma Cannon, his nets, the laser grids, the shurikens, combi-sticks, whips, etc...

Darth Martin
Yeah, Wolf can surely hunt 30 Xeno's in that pyramid.

BruceSkywalker
Xeno's die horribly

Rogue Jedi
Wolf!!!! rock

geshien
People seem to be assuming that characters will only be fighting the aliens they are akin to.

Both species will be attacking and working together.

I don't see this as a stomp at all, even with the equipment given.

The Pitch Black aliens can fly which presents a problem and the few Xeno's that were in AvP nearly killed Scar.

I think the duo can win, but stomp? Really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.