Colonel Stuart versus Mai Linh.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Colonel Stuart from "Die Hard 2":

OXIcaOzFVeQ

Versus Mai Linh from "Live Free or Die Hard":

I couldn't find a vid of her, dammit......

Anyways, she's the "Ninja chick" from Live Free or Die Hard.

Two scenarios:

1: H2H combat on the wing of the jumbo jet from the first vid.

2: H2H combat in the room where Mai fought McClane in "Live Free or Die Hard."

Rogue Jedi
Random funny vid:

An7kpd07FHU

Darth Martin
Mai Linh was better. McClane didn't stand a chance against her at all.

Rogue Jedi
He didn't stand much of a chance against the Colonel either.

Nightstick
Mai Linh is faster and possible tougher, she got up after being smashed into a wall by an SUV. On the other hand while slower. Stewert in his fight with McClane never lost control of the fight to the same degree as Linh. McClane may have landed a flurry of punches, but Stewert was able to quickley and with reletive ease re-assert control over the fight. Where as Linh was actually knocked down. So while Linh may be tougher and quicker, it would appear that Stewert has the edge in strength and fighting prowess. Linh also seemed to lose her edge when McClane closed into grappling range and went for throws. Using his strength advantage. Stewert seemed to like to fight up close, or at least was comfortable with. Using holds and the like. So if Linh plays it smart and sticks to the out side and uses her speed to its maximum effect, soaking shots when needed, but avoiding the grapple. She can win. If on the other hand Stewert closes the distance and/or takes control of one of Linh's apendeges(an arm or a leg) then he should be able to out muscle her and while he may be slower then her. He is faster then McClane who managed to get his hands on her. So its a very real possiblity that the colonel could as well.

In the end I'd say flip a coin. Its pretty even.

Rogue Jedi
I'm going with the Colonel.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He didn't stand much of a chance against the Colonel either. He got a few hits in though. He didn't to shit to her on equal footing though. Only time he got to her was in a sneak attack. She's faster than Stuart and I believe she hits harder as well.

Rogue Jedi
Few hits, three or four to the midsection that made the Colonel LOL.

Darth Martin
Mai was faster than Stuart and seemed more skilled to me.

DarkNemesis
I'm edging slightly towards Mai Linh here, but it's pretty close. Nightstick has posted a fairly insightful post and I agree with pretty much all of it.

Rogue Jedi
One thing, she did not get smashed into the wall, she was on the hood, that's all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.