Pitch Black versus Aliens.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Raptor creatures from "Pitch Black" (The entire horde of them, let's guesstimate there are a thousand of them, fully grown) decide to make LV-426 their new home. Little do they know that inside, reside the Xenomorphs from "Aliens."

The Xenos are prepared, as the Raptors near, the Queen sends out her soldiers to engage them. Let's say there are.......600 Xeno soldiers, all fully grown, all ready to die to defend their queen.

The Raptors must fight past the Xeno soldiers, kill the Queen, and claim LV-426.

The Xenos must defend their home and queen against the Raptors.

The fight takes place outside the complex.

Who comes out on top?

BTW, if my numbers of Raptors/Xenos is out of whack, feel free to suggest a fairer number.

geshien
Xenomorphs have home court advantage and are prepared. In tight corridors the "raptors" can't utilize numbers or flight.

Moreover, any xeno killed will have it's blood spilled which will only harm the Pitch Black aliens.

Gotta give it to the Xeno's.

Rogue Jedi
No, the fight takes place OUTSIDE, dude. And the Raptors have greater numbers.

jaden101
The PB aliens would win. They were supposedly responsible for erradicating all other life on that planet in PB...Including whatever animals those ****ing enormous skeletons belonged to.

geshien
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, the fight takes place OUTSIDE, dude. And the Raptors have greater numbers.

I missed that part, dude.

PB aliens then.

Rogue Jedi
OK, third scenario, even numbers, throw in the Queen, and the fight takes place inside and outside the complex.

geshien
OK, third scenario, even numbers, throw in the Queen, and the fight takes place inside and outside the complex.

Xeno's win.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how resistant the PB raptors would be to Xeno acid blood?

geshien
I wonder how resistant the PB raptors would be to Xeno acid blood?

I thought that too, but there's no way to tell, really. I would just assume they would suffer from it. Hell, light hurts them.

I was also thinking that a PB Xeno probably wouldn't look all that different from either species.

Hmm... someone should do some fan art.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
The PB aliens would win. They were supposedly responsible for erradicating all other life on that planet in PB...Including whatever animals those ****ing enormous skeletons belonged to. BTW, I wonder what Fry's opinion would be on this. Too bad the raptor stabbed her. wink

jaden101
BTW, I wonder what Fry's opinion would be on this. Too bad the raptor stabbed her. wink

WrjwaqZfjIY

Besides....Who cares?...She's dead. Which means her opinion is about as valid as yours tend to be.

Not to mention she's a fictional character...Which also puts her opinion on par with yours...On any subject.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh That vid made me choke on my soda crylaugh

jaden101
crylaugh That vid made me choke on my soda crylaugh

It has its uses. Much like these two

VDW0ZnZxjn4&feature=related

and

BuQSrb1XdUI

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Esomark
Even if a raptor bit a facehugger, that would still mess them up. Their blood is considered to be among the most potent of the xeno's and if it could melt through several metal floors, melting the head of a raptor should be no trouble. However, it seems numbers are the battle standard here.

Rogue Jedi
Raptors have the advantage of flight.

jinXed by JaNx
The Raptor creatures from "Pitch Black" (The entire horde of them, let's guesstimate there are a thousand of them, fully grown) decide to make LV-426 their new home. Little do they know that inside, reside the Xenomorphs from "Aliens."

The Xenos are prepared, as the Raptors near, the Queen sends out her soldiers to engage them. Let's say there are.......600 Xeno soldiers, all fully grown, all ready to die to defend their queen.

The Raptors must fight past the Xeno soldiers, kill the Queen, and claim LV-426.

The Xenos must defend their home and queen against the Raptors.

The fight takes place outside the complex.

Who comes out on top?

BTW, if my numbers of Raptors/Xenos is out of whack, feel free to suggest a fairer number.

The raptors can fly, that makes things more difficult but assuming the Xenos blood is effective against the, Raptors then i give the win to the Xenos. The Xenomorphs are highly intelligent. They're not going to simply rush into battle and continue to be slaughtered due to the Raptors flight capability. They may sacrifice themselves for a short while but will quickly retreat and develop a new strategy. It also appears that the Xenos are much more agile and fast than the Raptors. When the Raptors were grounded they moved slowly and clumsily.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by jaden101
The PB aliens would win. They were supposedly responsible for erradicating all other life on that planet in PB...Including whatever animals those ****ing enormous skeletons belonged to.

I don't think that matters much at all here. The Xenomorphs are also more than capable of extinguishing entire species.

Esomark
Yeah, on the ground, the PB aliens are like sloths while xenos can pluck enemies like a snap on the ground.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The raptors can fly, that makes things more difficult but assuming the Xenos blood is effective against the, Raptors then i give the win to the Xenos. The Xenomorphs are highly intelligent. They're not going to simply rush into battle and continue to be slaughtered due to the Raptors flight capability. They may sacrifice themselves for a short while but will quickly retreat and develop a new strategy. It also appears that the Xenos are much more agile and fast than the Raptors. When the Raptors were grounded they moved slowly and clumsily. Well yeah, but IMO their capability of flight makes up for it.

Mindship
I think the Geiger xenos take this (with even numbers).

1. The Geigers are on home turf and prepared (they're better at hiding - stalking - striking).

2. Any PBer bites or stabs a Geiger gets acid-burned very badly (and I see no reason to assume the acid blood wouldn't hurt them).

3. The Geigers seem smarter. Heck if they figure out what Riddick did (swaying to stay unseen), then even with superior numbers, the PBers are toast.

Rogue Jedi
Let's go with what is onscreen. Two questions:

1. How many raptors were there, in a guesstimate? I just watched the scene where the Raptors fly out of the ground, I am guessing thousands.

2. How many Xenos were there? Remember, VanLewen said to Ripley that there were 60 to 70 families on LV-426. Let's go with 70. Let's say a man, wife, and 2 children per family. That's 280 human hosts for the Xeno's. Add on probably another 100 human colonists, maintainence and whatnot, that's roughly 380 to 400 Xeno's, then the Queen.

NemeBro
The PB aliens attacked Vin Diesel, and some of them survived.

This is a feat the Xenomorphs cannot hope to match.

Darth Martin
Don't forget the facehuggers.

Rogue Jedi
What are the facehuggers gonna do against the raptors?

jinXed by JaNx
Let's go with what is onscreen. Two questions:

1. How many raptors were there, in a guesstimate? I just watched the scene where the Raptors fly out of the ground, I am guessing thousands.

2. How many Xenos were there? Remember, VanLewen said to Ripley that there were 60 to 70 families on LV-426. Let's go with 70. Let's say a man, wife, and 2 children per family. That's 280 human hosts for the Xeno's. Add on probably another 100 human colonists, maintainence and whatnot, that's roughly 380 to 400 Xeno's, then the Queen.

Now We're cooking. That sounds more like it. Dude, you get mad props from me, homie. laughing I like your style, you all went in depth and played the numbers game. If it's thousands against hundreds on an open battle field. I think the Xenos will still win because even though the raptors would most likely prevail in the aerial attack. That pool of acid would become a playground for the few straggling Xenos. Great battle though. It's only a shame that the only person who would get to see it is Riddick laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Now We're cooking. That sounds more like it. Dude, you get mad props from me, homie. laughing I like your style, you all went in depth and played the numbers game. If it's thousands against hundreds on an open battle field. I think the Xenos will still win because even though the raptors would most likely prevail in the aerial attack. That pool of acid would become a playground for the few straggling Xenos. Great battle though. It's only a shame that the only person who would get to see it is Riddick laughing Yeah I went DDM there didn't I? haermm

Way I see it, the Raptors have some level of intelligence. They'll learn eventually that the acid blood burns, and if they see the ground covered in it, they might develop another strategy.

Or not.

Mindship
How many raptors were there, in a guesstimate? I just watched the scene where the Raptors fly out of the ground, I am guessing thousands.
I presume we've been talking about the big ones, not the smaller ones. The big ones didn't strike me as being anywhere near as numerous as the smaller...which makes me wonder: how would the xenos do if their planet was swarmed over with the smaller ones. How would, say, the Queen do against the swarm that took out Shazza?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mindship
I presume we've been talking about the big ones, not the smaller ones. The big ones didn't strike me as being anywhere near as numerous as the smaller...which makes me wonder: how would the xenos do if their planet was swarmed over with the smaller ones. How would, say, the Queen do against the swarm that took out Shazza? Hmm, good questions......New scenario? Up to you.

Mindship
Hmm, good questions......New scenario? Up to you. My threads maybe get 2 responses before they disappear over the next-page horizon.

BTW, great sig. I mean, really, that was a sig waiting, if not needing to be made.

geshien
Originally posted by NemeBro
The PB aliens attacked Vin Diesel, and some of them survived.

This is a feat the Xenomorphs cannot hope to match.

What could Riddick do to harm a Xeno?

Even if he cuts it, his blade will disintegrate and he'll be shit out of luck.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mindship
My threads maybe get 2 responses before they disappear over the next-page horizon.

BTW, great sig. I mean, really, that was a sig waiting, if not needing to be made. Thanks.

I am saying that maybe you can help come up with a scenario here? The current ones have played out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.