Daredevil vs FrankenCastle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill inside a sewer setting... morality/cis on.

Daredevil hearing screams from the sewer decides to go in and investigate.

sensing slaughtered moloids and human bodies all over the place he uses his senses to locate a strong heartbeat..

strangely he recognizes the pattern and the scent..

frankencastle turns around to face DD and in his hands is holding a torn human in ninja armor..

Deadline
DD has the living crap kicked out of him. Frank 9/10.

SamZED
We really need more showings from FC but for now I doubt DD has what it takes to put him down, if he can fall from a few hundred feet and get a sword through his neck and continue fighting he should be able to take anything DD's got without much trouble. Also, he's strong enough to casually rip man's arm off. That should count for something.

Kingfish
Originally posted by SamZED
We really need more showings from FC but for now I doubt DD has what it takes to put him down, if he can fall from a few hundred feet and get a sword through his neck and continue fighting he should be able to take anything DD's got without much trouble. Also, he's strong enough to casually rip man's arm off. That should count for something.

ripping someones arm off = being peak human seing how king pin is able to do that and he is low peak human

SamZED
Originally posted by Kingfish
ripping someones arm off = being peak human seing how king pin is able to do that and he is low peak human Classic Kingpin though was called peak human was definitely superhuman. He overpowered Cap America easilly. And I dont see DD ripping someone's arm off with one hand even CIS off.

Kingfish
Classic Kingpin though was called peak human was definitely superhuman. He overpowered Cap America easilly. And I dont see DD ripping someone's arm off with one hand even CIS off.

i dont get it why must people always arue even when there is nothing to argue about, it wasnt classic king pin who rip the arm off but it was the current one and he is stated as a low peak human and daredevil isnt a peak human so he shouldnt be able to do something like that

SamZED
i dont get it why must people always arue even when there is nothing to argue about, it wasnt classic king pin who rip the arm off but it was the current one and he is stated as a low peak human and daredevil isnt a peak human so he shouldnt be able to do something like that Im not arguing, im debating. That's what forums for you know.. And Daredevil is a peak human. Kingpin's like first or second appearance had him overpowering Spider-man, and it doesnt really matter if its classic or current. It's the same kingpin, its just these days he has too little appearances.

Kingfish
Im not arguing, im debating. That's what forums for you know.. And Daredevil is a peak human. Kingpin's like first or second appearance had him overpowering Spider-man, and it doesnt really matter if its classic or current. It's the same kingpin, its just these days he has too little appearances.

provide any avidance that daredevil is a peak human, it is stated in the handbooks and in his bio that he is athlete class at strength , it seem that people here like to put all street levelers as peak humans while its a bullcrap daredevil is athlete strength class

it does matter because classic king pin was potrayed much stronger then he is now once he is established as a character and recently he was raped in prison Lol

SamZED
provide any avidance that daredevil is a peak human, it is stated in the handbooks and in his bio that he is athlete class at strength , it seem that people here like to put all street levelers as peak humans while its a bullcrap daredevil is athlete strength class

it does matter because classic king pin was potrayed much stronger then he is now once he is established as a character and recently he was raped in prison Lol non-canon. Get your facts straight. Kingpin didn't get any upgrades so its still him, you can argue that he's not as tough as he once was but you can't ignore his abilities and feats. And not anyone can wrestle Spider-man. DD just like Batman, Nightwing and many many others is a peak human, I don't care what his marvel bio says, bios suck a$$, Brock Venom's bio has him at class 11 lol I go by feats and you can't get more peak than Batman and DD already are without displaying superhuman or at least enhanced human abilities.

Kingfish
non-canon. Get your facts straight. Kingpin didn't get any upgrades so its still him, you can argue that he's not as tough as he once was but you can't ignore his abilities and feats. And not anyone can wrestle Spider-man. DD just like Batman, Nightwing and many many others is a peak human, I don't care what his marvel bio says, bios suck a$$, Brock Venom's bio has him at class 11 lol I go by feats and you can't get more peak than Batman and DD already are without displaying superhuman or at least enhanced human abilities.

you are avoiding a simple thing i said, provide any proof that daredevil is peak human, seiong how in a bar fight 3 people overpowered him and seing how batman was able to overpower him in the crossover he is not peak human at strength he cant be peak human, captain america is peak human he got a lot of strength feats to support it provide any proof that daredevil is peak human

king pin once was much stronger because he wasnt established yet as the villian he is now those days they wanted first to make him a super human but then changed there minds the same thing was with beast who was suppose to be a brick at the beginning beating juggernaut and iron man with easy but later on they desided he wont be a brick

Kingfish
daredevil never uses his strength at all he only use his skills and there is a good reason to that, captain america and batman sometimes use there strength to break chains or drug cars because they got strength to rely on daredevil on the other hand never does that because he doesnt have the strength and i remember there were couple of times when polic eput handcoffs on his wrists and when he wanted to get free he had to search the key he couldnt even break the handcuffs and its a peak human feat

Warlord
daredevil has dented ironbars...i know it could be pis but as a major DD fanboy I thumb up it.
and he beats Punisher anytime wink

Kingfish
Originally posted by Warlord
daredevil has dented ironbars...i know it could be pis but as a major DD fanboy I thumb up it.
and he beats Punisher anytime wink

i can show you people in real life that can bent ironbars its not that much of a feat considering the fact they arent thick or maybe they arent iron? maybe they are made of other weaker metal? anyway denting ironbars is a feat that can and was done by people in real life its nothing special, the fact that daredevil couldnt break handcuffs is more then enough to prove he isnt a peak human and even when he fought frank he beat him due skills but you could see that punisher used more agressive power and daredevil had to jump and use only skills to beat frank while frank was able to break his arm we could see that frank was stronger while daredevil wad the better fighter but daredevil is at best in strength an athlete he is weaker then punisher in physical strength

Warlord
handcuffs>ironbars?

note: they were explicitly made of iron if not still (can't remmeber)

Kingfish
handcuffs>ironbars?

note: they were explicitly made of iron if not still (can't remmeber)

you see? we both agree that handcuffs are easier to break then ironbars so why do you choose to go by that ironbars scan? daredevil was never known for strength he is overpowered by punisher in hand 2 hand fights he always rely on his skills and thats how he wins but strfength alone he is athletic strong at best just like cyclops and nightwing

SamZED
you are avoiding a simple thing i said, provide any proof that daredevil is peak human, seiong how in a bar fight 3 people overpowered him and seing how batman was able to overpower him in the crossover he is not peak human at strength he cant be peak human, captain america is peak human he got a lot of strength feats to support it provide any proof that daredevil is peak human

king pin once was much stronger because he wasnt established yet as the villian he is now those days they wanted first to make him a super human but then changed there minds the same thing was with beast who was suppose to be a brick at the beginning beating juggernaut and iron man with easy but later on they desided he wont be a brick its the second time u use a noncanon example as ur argument and then accuse ME of not being able to prove a point? The thing is "peak human" or not depends on ur definition of the word. Cap America can run 60mph thats a clear superhuman feat. DD has deflected a bullet before. Athlets can do that now? What about elektra? She's also just an "athlete" in ur book? The chick has punched holes in people and deflected a bullet with her bare fist. Athlete? Kingpin was pulling superhuman feats even after he was established as peak human. If u keep going by bios and ignore feats ull have a hard time on the forum.

Kingfish
its the second time u use a noncanon example as ur argument and then accuse ME of not being able to prove a point? The thing is "peak human" or not depends on ur definition of the word. Cap America can run 60mph thats a clear superhuman feat. DD has deflected a bullet before. Athlets can do that now? What about elektra? She's also just an "athlete" in ur book? The chick has punched holes in people and deflected a bullet with her bare fist. Athlete? Kingpin was pulling superhuman feats even after he was established as peak human. If u keep going by bios and ignore feats ull have a hard time on the forum.

and still you are avoiding a simple thing... we are discussing here daredevils strength not elektra and not king pin provide any avidance that daredevil posses a peak human strength defletcing bullets got nothing to do with his strength its his speed and reflex i am talking about strength and elektra has super human strength but not daredevil unless you can prove otherwise

Warlord
you see? we both agree that handcuffs are easier to break then ironbars so why do you choose to go by that ironbars scan?

Because as i elaborated before I'm a DD fanboy... roll eyes (sarcastic)
seriously I don't think DD can bend iron but I do believe he can beat Punisher

Kingfish

of course he can and he did he is the better fighter between the 2 but strength wise i would give punisher the edge over daredevil in strength and damage soak

Deadline

He can beat Punisher btu theres no way hes beating Dark Reign Punisher.

SamZED
and still you are avoiding a simple thing... we are discussing here daredevils strength not elektra and not king pin provide any avidance that daredevil posses a peak human strength defletcing bullets got nothing to do with his strength its his speed and reflex i am talking about strength and elektra has super human strength but not daredevil unless you can prove otherwise Someone shoulda told the guy that "peak human" isn't all about strength...erm

Wild Shadow
Someone shoulda told the guy that "peak human" isn't all about strength...erm

isnt DD only peak in reflex reaction and that is due to his early radar warning system?

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
isnt DD only peak in reflex reaction and that is due to his early radar warning system? Im not even sure how his radar works tbh.. I mean if I had the kind of radar I doubt id be able to dodge a bullet or catch an arrow. Besides everyone got high and low strength showings. There shouldn't be an established limit to how much a person should be able lift to be concidered a peak human. I mean, I dont think DD can get any stronger than he already is if he keeps working out, so he's already reached his peak...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.