Madame Rose's Capoeira fighter versus Spider Boy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Capoeira fighter from "The Protector" versus Spider Boy (Rand) from "Live Free or Die Hard."

Spider Boy:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/18767095.jpg

Capoeira fighter:

pzJ0KfOLUME

Fight takes place in an alley at night. There are many fire escapes and low hanging objects for Spider boy to utilize his acrobatic skills on.

KingD19
His names Lateef Crowder, he's gonna be playing Eddie Gordo in the new Tekken Movie, check him out on Youtube.

Anyway, Crowder wins.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I know.

Nightstick
Rand had some serious damage soak. The guy fell out of helicopters, got thrown by cars etc and was absurdley quick. Not to mention inhumanly agile at times. Given that enivorment also favors him to some degree, couple with the above durability and agility/speed. I'd give the win to Rand.

jaden101
The other guy is Cyril Raffaelli. If I was to make it one of his characters I wouldn't gone for Capt Damien Tommasso from District 13.

Oddly enough, he's also the fight choreographer for Tekken.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nightstick
Rand had some serious damage soak. The guy fell out of helicopters, got thrown by cars etc and was absurdley quick. Not to mention inhumanly agile at times. Given that enivorment also favors him to some degree, couple with the above durability and agility/speed. I'd give the win to Rand. This is what I'm saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.