Seras Victoria vs Tsunade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Seras after having devoured Pip's blood against Tsunade in a hand to hand brawl to the death and they are not pulling their punches.

wakkawakkawakka
You know this is a stomp thread, why are you doing this to Tsunade? Plus, Seras has her vampiric regen why by my knowledge outdoes Genesis Rebirth. Along with that Seras is faster and has better reaction time. Why? Just why?

Q99
Hm... post blood drinking, Seras easily, no question, stomp.

Pre... depends somewhat on the armament... speed is closer, Tsunade definitely is stronger... I do wonder if stuff like the 'nervous system reconfiguring touch' would work, because if so that'd be a win. Tsunade does have Katsuyu too, big acid splashes and a form that won't be hurt much by Seras's earlier, smaller guns.

danteiscool
okay then, in that case I'll make it so that Seras hasn't awakened yet. now the fight should be more even.

and I already said that this was a hand to hand brawl, so no guns or jutsu.

FinalAnswer
Seras, even before awakening, could dodge (And I think move faster then) bullets, and possesses enough strength to destroy Tsunade with a couple punches.

Seras still rapes.

Q99
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Seras, even before awakening, could dodge (And I think move faster then) bullets, and possesses enough strength to destroy Tsunade with a couple punches.

No, Tsunade can take super-strength hits. It's not like normal ninja punches aren't enhanced. Nor could Seras move faster than bullets- a lot of the vampire avoidance is using their 'third eye' to predict what's coming.

Pure hand to hand, no guns or jutsu, Tsunade's best tactic is to punch the ground to knock Seras off her feet or similar, then go for HtH. Or grab a large part of terrain and swing that around. Even with just her strength there's ways to threaten a wide area.

wakkawakkawakka
Even in pre-blood drinking mode, doesn't Seras still have a berserker state? Since its a hand to hand fight, Tsunade isn't getting her summons and Genesis Rebirth(compromise for vampire regen) still has its limits. Seras was also strong enough to mount tank artillery on her back.Maybe not as impresssive as Tsunade's strength feats but when combined with her superior reaction-time and speed would be more than enough to rip Tsunade's head off.(I'm not buying any speed arguments that support Tsunade)

So Seras still wins, but its isn't a terrifying, gore-fest, rape. Its still a rape mind you.

Nephthys
http://www.mangareader.net/205-13729-18/hellsing/chapter-4.html

It looks to me like she pretty casually dodged the bullet in the top corner. Plus I recall numerous examples of lesser vampires running straight through machine-gun fire without getting hit (the Nazi cheap knock-off). I'll also say that it'll pretty f'ing hard for Tsunade to put her down seeing as in the next 10 page she gets hit by 20 bayonettes, one noticably going right through her heart and survives plus all that Zorin does to her, and to continue to live.

edit: And strength-wise Seas can pulp heads under-foot so she should be up there in the department, though nowhere near on Tsunades level. After drinking blood though she becomes stupidly strong, capable to cutting a man in half with her hand. And we're talking vertically here, right down the middle.

edit2: Heres a vamp running through 4x machine-gun fire- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61qmQanEFG4&feature=related 2.10

FinalAnswer
No, it pierced her lung. Anderson stated he hadn't pierced her heart yet, as he wanted to enjoy killing her.

And Pip pretty much stated even weak vampires were bullet timers. The only vampires I would say aren't bullet timers are the really weak ones Alucard kills at the beginning.

Also, I lol at anyone who thinks Tsunade can hit Seras.

NemeBro
Tsunade is physically strong enough to absolutely manhandle Seras AFTER the Awakening, and pre Awakening Seras is supposed to rape her?

Tsunade lifted and threw Gamabunta's ****ing sword and impaled Manda.

Tsunade can flail her arms randomly around her, and that would be enough to kill Seras. Who does not even have the showings to prove she could do any signifigant damage against Tsunade.

After drinking Pip's blood she would beat Tsunade though.

FinalAnswer
But she's not touching Seras.

Q99
Yea, of course. But dodging something doesn't mean you're faster than it, it just means you're fast enough to get out of the way. Two very different things.

Remember S-class ninja can cover pretty far distances in an eyeblink with body flicker technique, there's almost no-way you'd hit them with a gun, but they aren't faster than bullets either. It's not like Seras is the *only* superhumanly fast one, after all.

wakkawakkawakka
That still isn't convincing enough for me to say that Tsunade could get out of the way of any of Seras' blows. Most jounin are at Tsunade's level of speed or are slightly below it.Just so people know I'm trying so hard to give slug-girl the benefit of the doubt right now. Even if (keyword) Tsunade got a hit on Seras, she could come back from that and then what? Seras on the otherhand could pummle Tsunade until her arms bled, then regenerate them and keep pummling her.

Destroying the terrain by smashing her fist into the ground? That has a slim chance of working. Seras isn't the Flash but she can move fast enough to get out of the destruction and get some footing. Tsunade's best bet would be to knock Seras into a body of water and that's if she got that hit on her to begin with.

Nephthys
I'd say her best bet is to out manouvre her or out think her, given her battle inexperience.

Also, I don't really remember Seras' regeneration being displayed. I know she recovers from stuff damn fast, but I don't remember any Wolverine style feats.

Q99
Most of her regen stuff is after she drank blood. Even then, she replaced the lost bits with blood constructs in general. Pre-blood, it's safe to assume she healed fast but she's not Alucard.

Even other jonin are really quite fast. Remember when Asuma took out 8 chunin pretty much before they can blink?

Everyone in Naruto has superspeed from genin on up, so when you're getting to jonin types who outspeed normal ninja significantly, you're almost certainly talking several hundred mph with a body flicker move. Tsunade's not fast for an S-class but she's still got quite a bit of superhuman speed.

FinalAnswer
She still doesn't have anything on bullets, which Seras dodges.

Q99
She still doesn't have anything on bullets, which Seras dodges.

All you have to do to dodge a bullet is get out of the way of the line of fire. You do not have to be faster than the bullet. It does not make someone with superspeed not a threat.

Dr McNinja explains

The Nazi Vampires could dodge bullets and get sliced by Integra at the same time, and that made sense. Anderson was definitely no-where near mach 1 when running around and he ate them alive.

If you tried to fire at a jonin level ninja, you'd never hit, not because they're faster than bullets, but because their speed is faster than your aim.

FinalAnswer
1. She has to be capable of moving out of the path of the bullet. I'm pretty sure the ghoul fired at Seras first, meaning she didn't aim dodge.

2. PIS much, though I'm willing to give her the element of surprise for the one vampire she killed.

3. And, why wouldn't he? He can block bullets, so he's not aim dodging. He managed to grab and pin Alucard, who is an effortless bullet timer.

K. Dun't see how that's relevant, they aren't faster than bullets.

NemeBro
I would love to see pre Awakening Sera's uber regeneration abilities.

No seriously, Tsunade throws a hundred tons worth of gravel on Seras.

Or flails her arms randomly around her until one inevitably hits Seras.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Seras waits until Tsunade is at the point of exhaustion.

Tsunade will never hit Seras.

Though dun't know why everyone is going on about Seras' regeneration. She doesn't get anything good until she awakens.

wakkawakkawakka
Hey I was just making sure Seras has something to match Tsunade's Genesis Rebirth.(since its a fist fight she still gets it) To be honest, someone with a standard handgun could take out most of the Naruto verse since high-powered projectile weapons(non-jutsu) don't really exist in the Naruto verse and the energy projection that they do have is usually a high-powered mountain buster;this kind of make the bullet timing argument an unfair advantage over Tsunade.

And I'm not so sure Tsunade Flailing her arms around would really affect Seras unless Seras ran right into her range. Even then she would have enough time to make a death blow or something wouldn't she? Unless Tsunade has some great reaction time(she a ninja so shouldn't she?) Seras would end it but would have to run around during a good duration of the fight.

FinalAnswer
Not bullet speed reactions.

Seras is fast enough to kill bullet timing vampires with her hands

dadudemon
Tsunade: this is a stomp.

It's a tad one sided.

I think we should give Seras her weapons. That might even the odds a bit.

We also need more "fighting" feats from Tsunade. But, she's supposedly fast enough to keep up with Oro and Jiraiya, also has literally the best medical ninjutsu skills in the Naruto-Verse. I don't see why Tsunade can't just do that heart destruction hit and end the fight before it begins. Since this is a versus, there wouldn't be any PIS, Tsunade would try to kill her, straight away, and vice versa. Tsunade certainly is in the speed range of Seras (but that's really just a transitive comparison: there's not actual speed feats for Tsunade.)

This whole argument about bullets is moot. When you have ninjas "running" at half the speed of bullets, it's rather retarded to think a bullet dogding, who doesn't have any speed feats in the hundreds d of miles per hour, can some how keep up.

All Tsunade has to do is destroy Seras' heart: Tsunade is more than strong enough to stick her hand right through her heart.

I still think Seras is hotter. no expression

FinalAnswer
The way you said it, even giving Seras her weapons wouldn't do anything =l

What's the fastest Tsunade's ever gone at.

Nah ah. Seras' breasts will block Tsunade's attacks 131

Ofcourse. Anyone who thinks Tsunade is hotter then Seras (Unless you have an older woman fetish =/) is a dirty heathen and must be eliminated.

Q99

What's the fastest Tsunade's ever gone at.

Hard to tell, but really quite fast. During the three-sannin fight she was jumping over and around several-hundred foot beasties like a rabbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.