The Predator in Alien Resurrection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Wolf from Alien vs. Predator Requiem makes a guest appearance in Alien Resurrection. He discovers that on a space station, humans are attempting to make human/xeno hybrids and it must be put to a stop. Wolf heads to the station and gains entry. Once inside, the Xenomorphs suddenly break out of their cells and are on the loose.

Mission: Kill everyone on the station.

Wolf will encounter not only Xenomorphs, but mercenaries and the cloned Ellen Ripley as well. Note that he won't be fighting them all head on but he will hide and watch fights between the marines and Xenos.

There are over 15 Colonial Marines, 15 Xenomoprhs, and 1 Ellen Ripley (of course). Remember that this Ripley is the cloned one and has the agility and acid blood of a Xenomorph.

Wolf has his cloaking device, a wristblade, a smart disc, a shoulder cannon, a combi stick, but he doesn't have his plasma pistol. When injured, he can retreat and recover if he can. He uses the same first aid that one Predator used in P2.

So, how do you guys think this will all end?

Ms.Marvel
i think he can take it. the aliens in resurrection where chumps and the marines retarded. no serious threats here

Darth Martin
Colonial Marines weren't shit in that movie. Ripley can't do shit to him either.

Btw, the plasma handgun you refer to is the shoulder cannon. The attachment piece was damaged in combat and simply altered it to a handgun.

15 Xenomorphs on a huge spaceship isn't nearly enough to trouble a Yautja of Wolf's caliber. I say he takes this with slight difficulty.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Colonial Marines weren't shit in that movie. Ripley can't do shit to him either.

Btw, the plasma handgun you refer to is the shoulder cannon. The attachment piece was damaged in combat and simply altered it to a handgun.

15 Xenomorphs on a huge spaceship isn't nearly enough to trouble a Yautja of Wolf's caliber. I say he takes this with slight difficulty.

thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin

15 Xenomorphs on a huge spaceship isn't nearly enough to trouble a Yautja of Wolf's caliber. I say he takes this with slight difficulty. A few of them were the shit. Hicks, Hudson and Vasquez. Plus Vasquez's boytoy.

Darth Martin
Oh, so were using Aliens marines. I thought these were from thew 1997 film. If these are the 1986 ones then this might be a fight.

Alpone was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxFAUsweUas&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un0jVDpwL_8&feature=related

Still doubt they'd give Wolf alot of difficulty. There no different from today's marines. There guns just hold more ammunition. Flame throwers aren't shit to Yautja.

Seeing how the original Predator stalked two seprate entire special forces units and a bunch of terrorists, not to mention Dutch's team being much more skilled and experienced than the Colonial Marines. Wolf was handling Xenomorph's like no ones business. Only time he had trouble was with the Pred-Alien hybrid which he could've killed if he wanted.

Btw, does everyone agree that Dutch's team were superior to the Colonial Marines? Only advantage they had were superior weaponry and a tank. Everyone on Dutch's team were in excellent physical shape with the possible exception of Mac.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, wasn't Alpone the Sarge? The one who got pwned right away?

Darth Martin
Yeah, not combat-wise. He was funny as hell. His facial expressions and mouth got me sold. Unlike alot of people, I don't think Aliens or Alien for that matter are all that great. I much prefer both Predator films to these. But, Aliens to me is far better than Alien. Alpone, Hicks, Vasquez, Hudson and all the Marines in general were fun in the dialogue scenes. The action of course is good. Just didn't feel it was a masterpiece like alot of people on here.

Rogue Jedi
You were sold on his mouth? Gay.

Darth Martin
Paxton's too. But he steals scenes in lots of films. Also liked Vasquez.

Okay movie.

KingD19
Wolf is the warrior god of the Yuatjia in mortal form. He's unbeatable in combat.

Rogue Jedi
What confused me was when Vasquez said "You always were an *******, Gorman." Didn't Gorman and the rest of the Marines just meet?

Kazenji
Hang on i thought we were using Marines from Aliens Resurrection hence the title.

Esomark
Wolf would also make quick work of the Newborn. Despite being an infant, the fact it's brutely strong and will attack anything that it perceives not to be its mother wouldn't go against the Predator hunting code.

Rogue Jedi
Those Marines were shit.

Esomark
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What confused me was when Vasquez said "You always were an *******, Gorman." Didn't Gorman and the rest of the Marines just meet?

Possible plot hole or maybe it was just an eulogy to him for how he was for the entire mission.

Rogue Jedi
Well, he redeemed himself in the end.

Esomark
True, maybe even Vazquez felt that in some way since she took his hand in hers along with setting the grenade. I get that impression.

Rogue Jedi
Well yeah, he coulda left her, but he defended her with his life.

Darth Martin
Just watched it last night. The Marines were in a ****ed situation. Most had there guns stripped from them with the exception of Vasquez, Drake, and Hicks. Besides that they may have had pistols.

If they had there weapons and met on a slightly better inviorment(not as close together and no flammable risk) they would have done better. By the time the Xenomorphs got serious in there attack the Marines were three deep and running on low ammunition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.