Who is physically stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
They get to use ONLY their physical strenght, no other power(so no speed, HF, flight etc)

Classic Thor
WWH
Apocalypse(at 30 feet)
Wonder Woman
Superman
Ultimate Colossus
Dumb Drax(no gem)

xJLxKing
Superman. Though, I am sure he is nearly even with Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The three strongest of the group are Green Scar, Thor and Superman.

Thor and Superman are basic equals. I'm not sure how Green Scar compares to them though. Whether his on their level or higher, I'm not sure. He really impressed me with his fight with an all out Sentry.

Wild Shadow
Drax
Thor
Superman

their strength difference is minuscule and each have reserves to increase in strength especially drax smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dumb Drax without the Power Gem is not stronger than Thor, Green Scar, or Superman. His the fourth strongest on this list next to those three.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Dumb Drax without the Power Gem is not stronger than Thor, Green Scar, or Superman. His the fourth strongest on this list next to those three. Dumb drax without the gem still has his own near limiteless power reserve thanks to kronos. stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Dumb drax without the gem still has his own near limiteless power reserve thanks to kronos. stick out tongue

Clearly it's not nearly limitless. Thor proved as much.

Drax without the Gem is still a physical beast though. The Silver Surfer can vouch for that.

Wild Shadow
dont make me report u for fanboyism... devil

Mindset
Huc

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
dont make me report u for fanboyism... devil

Do I have to post scans?

JakeTheBank
I suppose technically WWH could become the strongest, but by default the three strongest are probably Superman, Thor, and WWH.

h1a8
Originally posted by galactusischere
They get to use ONLY their physical strenght, no other power(so no speed, HF, flight etc)

Classic Thor
WWH
Apocalypse(at 30 feet)
Wonder Woman
Superman
Ultimate Colossus
Dumb Drax(no gem)

Superman is strongest.

celeyhyga17
It's a toss up between WWH and Superman. I believe Thor is just an insy, winsy, teeny, tiny notch below those 2.

Mshinu
I`d give it to Thor, very slightly above Supes. Tell jokes about WWH`s mom for an hour and he gets there too.
Apoc at 30 feet is probably immensely powerful but we don`t know exactly how strong.

Slaanesh
Supes the strongest..Thor or WWH comes next..

Warlord
Kal by a small margin, Then Thor and Hulk...potentially Hulk could be on top

Enyalus
Going by how each fared against the Juggernaut in physical combat, I'd put WWH above Classic Thor in strength...

But saying that, Rage will come in here posting scans of Thor negating Juggy's forcefield and beating him up. Ah well.

Mindset
lol

Warlord
Originally posted by Enyalus
Going by how each fared against the Juggernaut in physical combat, I'd put WWH above Classic Thor in strength...

But saying that, Rage will come in here posting scans of Thor negating Juggy's forcefield and beating him up. Ah well.

yeah but then Knowsbleed will come and provide evidence that Juggs wasn't using all his powers in that fight but only his strength and so WWHulk and Thor will end up equals then... stick out tongue

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
yeah but then Knowsbleed will come and provide evidence that Juggs wasn't using all his powers in that fight but only his strength and so WWHulk and Thor will end up equals then... stick out tongue

But WWH could go WorldBreaker(TM) and Thor or Juggy never destroyed a planet by stepping on it now did they? stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus

I would have posted scans of Thor whooping Juggernaut's ass, but now I won't.

I ****ing hate you.

But what about that fight makes you think Green Scar is above Thor? Just wondering.

janus77
Hulk.

Mshinu
Juggs should be on that list cuz he would win smokin'

Kingfish
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggs should be on that list cuz he would win smokin'

juggernaut wont win because when it comes down to strength he isnt in the WWH Superman league and never will be he doesnt have the strength feats to suport that calim

Superman and WWH are the strongest in that list

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kingfish
juggernaut wont win because when it comes down to strength he isnt in the WWH Superman league and never will be he doesnt have the strength feats to suport that calim

Superman and WWH are the strongest in that list

huh? Juggs was overpowering WWH you know.

Kingfish
huh? Juggs was overpowering WWH you know.

juggernaut was never overpowering WWH at best they were even he just landed more blows which prove nothing, but as far as feats go WWH >> juggernaut in strength

Mshinu
juggernaut was never overpowering WWH at best they were even he just landed more blows which prove nothing, but as far as feats go WWH >> juggernaut in strength

Selective memory? They locked up and Juggs pushed Hulk back, he was overpowered.
After greenskin had a long warmup to up his power I might add.

Placidity
Hulk is piece of walking PIS and POS.

On average he is probably only class 200-300. Pathetic.

Kingfish
Selective memory? They locked up and Juggs pushed Hulk back, he was overpowered.
After greenskin had a long warmup to up his power I might add.

now you are just lying and making things out of your ass when they lock arms they were even and neither of them moved from his place until hulk tap juggernaut on his back and sent him farward like the huge idiot he is

Mshinu
now you are just lying and making things out of your ass when they lock arms they were even and neither of them moved from his place until hulk tap juggernaut on his back and sent him farward like the huge idiot he is

I suggest you go back and read it again. You can clearly see Hulk being pushed back a bit, it is a well known fact that this happened.

Kingfish
I suggest you go back and read it again. You can clearly see Hulk being pushed back a bit, it is a well known fact that this happened.

please provide that avidance because all i say is them standing with locked arms evenly matched and neither of them moved and that was not only juggernaut strength but also his "once he start moving nothing can stop him" that was also his momentum that hulk stopped because hulk said fine then keep going and left him which means hulk stop juggernaut momentum so it was WWH vs juggernaut strength and momentum and he stoped him nuff said, and hulk didnt really want to fight juggernaut as he said himself i dont have time for you and he just let him go

Mshinu
please provide that avidance because all i say is them standing with locked arms evenly matched and neither of them moved and that was not only juggernaut strength but also his "once he start moving nothing can stop him" that was also his momentum that hulk stopped because hulk said fine then keep going and left him which means hulk stop juggernaut momentum so it was WWH vs juggernaut strength and momentum and he stoped him nuff said, and hulk didnt really want to fight juggernaut as he said himself i dont have time for you and he just let him go

They were locked up and standing still, then Juggs moves Hulk backwards with his greater strength. Even the writer has stated this.
You can see Hulk being pushed back in the panel that show their legs.

(edit) here
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/?action=view&current=WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg

Kingfish
wtf?? dude you are seeing things that arent there they just show the picture from hulks feet but you can clearly see that they both stand in the same position as they are standing on there toes and there is a foot step under each of there legs showing that they both where pushed a little back and regained there position they were even and that scan only proves that you just see thing you want to see

Mshinu
wtf?? dude you are seeing things that arent there they just show the picture from hulks feet but you can clearly see that they both stand in the same position as they are standing on there toes and there is a foot step under each of there legs showing that they both where pushed a little back and regained there position they were even and that scan only proves that you just see thing you want to see

Denial, the most predictable of all human responses. wink

Kingfish
Denial, the most predictable of all human responses. wink

as i said before anyone who will look at that scan can clearly see that they are just standing on there toes and no one is being stronger then the other you just see things you want to see that arent there something that can be said about being a fanboy

Mshinu
as i said before anyone who will look at that scan can clearly see that they are just standing on there toes and no one is being stronger then the other you just see things you want to see that arent there something that can be said about being a fanboy

Dude, it can be clearly seen that Hulk`s legs are being forced backwards.

You might want to improve your spelling and punctuation btw.

Warlord
to be honest Hulk's feet seem to be "retreating"

Kingfish
Dude, it can be clearly seen that Hulk`s legs are being forced backwards.

You might want to improve your spelling and punctuation btw.

my spelling got nothing to do with the fact that you are trying to see things that arent there you just see all this strugle from the angle of hulks feet thats why it may look that way but the scan just show us both juggernaut and hulk standing on there toes and stalmating each other stop trying to see things that arent there and take off the fanboy glasses

Mshinu
my spelling got nothing to do with the fact that you are trying to see things that arent there you just see all this strugle from the angle of hulks feet thats why it may look that way but the scan just show us both juggernaut and hulk standing on there toes and stalmating each other stop trying to see things that arent there and take off the fanboy glasses

It is you that are not seeing things that clearly are there, perhaps you need glasses to correct your fanboy vision? wink

Anyway this is pointless, you could just as well argue the sky is green.

Kingfish
It is you that are not seeing things that clearly are there, perhaps you need glasses to correct your fanboy vision? wink

Anyway this is pointless, you could just as well argue the sky is green.

as i said before you see things that arent there this scan shows nothing but the fact they were even and both are standing on there toes nothing more then that , i cant have faboy glasses because i said they are even but you on the other hand are trying so hard to prove juggernaut got something that you choose to lie and see things that arent there

as i said before juggernaut doesnt have any feats to suggest he can hand with the likes of superman and others, being taken out by nimrod onslaught skaar and war hulk is humiliating as it is juggernaut is also a coward

Sasaraixx
Superman is the strongest. WWH has the potential to become the strongest.

manx422
Superman is strongest.

Mshinu
as i said before you see things that arent there this scan shows nothing but the fact they were even and both are standing on there toes nothing more then that , i cant have faboy glasses because i said they are even but you on the other hand are trying so hard to prove juggernaut got something that you choose to lie and see things that arent there

as i said before juggernaut doesnt have any feats to suggest he can hand with the likes of superman and others, being taken out by nimrod onslaught skaar and war hulk is humiliating as it is juggernaut is also a coward

Where do I find the strength...

It does not matter who has beaten Juggs or if he is a coward or not. We are debating his strength in this thread. Strength which according to the writer was able to overpower WWH.

Now, take a deep breath, look at the panel with the feet and the one before. Being honest, can you really not see that things are moving?

Kingfish
Where do I find the strength...

It does not matter who has beaten Juggs or if he is a coward or not. We are debating his strength in this thread.

Now, take a deep breath, look at the panel with the feet and the one before. Being honest, can you really not see that things are moving?

as i said before they are both standing on there toes and you can see in the cement footsteps of both juggernaut and hulk which means they are standing so hard it left marks in the cement but both of them are standing on there toes which means both of them putting everything they got into it but no one has the edge here they are dead cold even

Mshinu
as i said before they are both standing on there toes and you can see in the cement footsteps of both juggernaut and hulk which means they are standing so hard it left marks in the cement but both of them are standing on there toes which means both of them putting everything they got into it but no one has the edge here they are dead cold even

You can see marks in the floor where Hulk`s foot used to be, it is now farther back and pieces of floor are piling up behind his heel as he is being pushed back. Juggy`s toes are advancing and breaking up new pieces of floor. Also compare the shadows and how the angle has changed compared to the previous panel. They are clearly moving

Kingfish
You can see marks in the floor where Hulk`s foot used to be, it is now farther back and pieces of floor are piling up behind his heel as he is being pushed back. Juggy`s toes are advancing and breaking up new pieces of floor. Also compare the shadows and how the angle has changed compared to the previous panel. They are clearly moving

as i said before the thing that you are stating doesnt exist you see things that arent there its an ordenery scan showing them both equel thats it they are just standing on there toes you are beginning to lie and make things out that arent in that scan stop

Batman-Prime
They were locked up and standing still, then Juggs moves Hulk backwards with his greater strength. Even the writer has stated this.

(edit) here
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/WWHXmen%203/?action=view&current=WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg

Isn't one part of juggs enchantment unstopability? That has nothing to do with strength imo. Once Juggs begins to move he can't be stopped by anyone, even if that being is stronger.

Kingfish
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Isn't one part of juggs enchantment unstopability? That has nothing to do with strength imo. Once Juggs begins to move he can't be stopped by anyone, even if that being is stronger.

thats exactly what i said that world war hulk was not only fighting juggernauts strength but also his magical power which isnt his strength and yet he was able to stalmate juggernaut with all those states which means that in strength alone world war hulk>juggernaut who doesnt have any feats to support him in the first place

celeyhyga17
at least most of us know the class leaders in this set.
that being Superman, World War Hulk, and Thor. So far most agree it's among these three. Be it Supes, WWH, or Thor.
I still go with either Supes or WWH just edging Thor for the slightest bit.

Nihilist
Superman>>>>>>>WWH/Thor>>>>>>>>the rest.

Mshinu

The enchantment can`t help him initiate movement though. And as pointed out countless times already, the writer stated that this was strength vs strength and Juggy won.

Wild Shadow
Do I have to post scans?

sure, make sure it is better then ripping a star and shattering a planet. stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
WWH = Superman >= Thor >=rest

xJLxKing
WWH = Superman >= Thor >=rest http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz14/diana_20_13/big_4297383.gif

KuRuPT Thanosi
I also believe Hulk was pushed back ever so slightly and this would have continued. However, I would use that as a reference to Juggs being stronger than WWH.

meep-meep

(edit) here

Defintely looks like Hulk is being moved back a little bit.

Kid Kurdy
To be honest I don't see it.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by xJLxKing
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz14/diana_20_13/big_4297383.gif

LOL he attacks the kid who didn't even touch him

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
LOL he attacks the kid who didn't even touch him
Lol, yeah. That's what made me laugh

Enyalus
I would have posted scans of Thor whooping Juggernaut's ass, but now I won't.

I ****ing hate you.
Liar. love

But what about that fight makes you think Green Scar is above Thor? Just wondering.
You recall how Juggernaut was definitely getting the better of Thor during their first encounter physically (the Godblast incident). Well, WWH stopped Juggernaut's forward momentum completely/almost completely using only his physical strength before resorting to tripping him. That's a pretty high feat to me and something I don't think Thor could replicate.

KingD19
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
To be honest I don't see it.

Look at the pic closely, you see the ground dented where he was standing, then you see the groove of him being pushed back. It's obvious.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman>>>>>>>WWH/Thor>>>>>>>>the rest. ^ Stupid.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Liar. love

Damn it. You know I could never stay mad at you..... love

You recall how Juggernaut was definitely getting the better of Thor during their first encounter physically (the Godblast incident). Well, WWH stopped Juggernaut's forward momentum completely/almost completely using only his physical strength before resorting to tripping him. That's a pretty high feat to me and something I don't think Thor could replicate.

In that fight Thor was being plagued by his seizures. Even before the Juggernaut fight, every seizure left him weaker than he was before it, far weaker apparently (Which makes all of his fights during the time, like against Annihilus for example, very, very impressive.), and at that point, the Juggernaut fight is the moment he had been plagued by the worst seizures yet from as far as I can tell. So it really wouldn't be fair to Thor, to base your opinion of how his strength relates to Thor based on that fight. Just saying.

Enyalus
In that fight Thor was being plagued by his seizures. Even before the Juggernaut fight, every seizure left him weaker than he was before it, far weaker apparently (Which makes all of his fights during the time, like against Annihilus for example, very, very impressive.), and at that point, the Juggernaut fight is the moment he had been plagued by the worst seizures yet from as far as I can tell. So it really wouldn't be fair to Thor, to base your opinion of how his strength relates to Thor based on that fight. Just saying.
Alright. I can see that.

Between you and me, I didn't want to acknowledge Hulk as stronger, anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Alright. I can see that.

Between you and me, I didn't want to acknowledge Hulk as stronger, anyway.

Good man.

laughing

Suck up.

Enyalus
Good man.
When I posted what I did, I forgot about the context...namely his seizures.

laughing

Suck up.
Nah, you know me. I don't like the Hulk, so its no skin off my back.

Rage.Of.Olympus

When I posted what I did, I forgot about the context...namely his seizures.

Nah, you know me. I don't like the Hulk, so its no skin off my back.

It's okay, I forgive you. It happens.

Good man.

Off topic but I just read New Avengers #62. You do NOT mess with Captain America.

Enyalus
I haven't read anything from this week yet.

bluewaterrider
1) WWH (world breaker mode)

Caused earthquakes 200 miles away just by LIGHTLY setting his foot down. If he's able to get angrier and stronger after THAT ...

'Nuff said.

2) Wonder Woman

Strength of Gaea herself.
And Gaea is LITERALLY a goddess who is the size of planet Earth.

Conceptually, Diana could have done the following solo:

http://i50.tinypic.com/30m00gp.jpg

3) WWH (world war hulk series)

Endured everything Sentry could dish out.
Sentry, who is Marvel's answer to Superman.
Sentry, who also has a calming aura that should theoretically NEGATE his "madder makes stronger" power. Hulk still won.
Strong suggestion, then, that Hulk is stronger.

4) Superman

5) Classic Thor

Drax (no gem)?
Apocalypse(at 30 feet)?
Ultimate Colossus -- A powerhouse in his own right; the weakest link here.

dmills
Just out of curiousity, where would Maul fit into this list? At say, 20 feet or so.

zeel
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It's a toss up between WWH and Superman. I believe Thor is just an insy, winsy, teeny, tiny notch below those 2.

thumb up

karuden
thats why juggernaut can never match the likes of thor hulk and superman in strength

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541233

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541234

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541236

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541237

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541239

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541241

http://img423.imageshack.us/i/1bo9.jpg/

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5562/uncannyxmen322large18ju1.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8783/venomthemadness03176ha.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?=&postid=6054248

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1630/venomthemadness03188en.jpg

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/gemofcyttorak9.jpg

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut13.jpg

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut19.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by karuden
thats why juggernaut can never match the likes of thor hulk and superman in strength

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541233

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541234

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541236

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541237

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541239

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12541241

http://img423.imageshack.us/i/1bo9.jpg/

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5562/uncannyxmen322large18ju1.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8783/venomthemadness03176ha.jpg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?=&postid=6054248

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1630/venomthemadness03188en.jpg

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/gemofcyttorak9.jpg

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas

/juggernaut13.jpg

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut19.jpg

None of that shows that Juggs is weaker than anyone. Juggs weighs about half a ton. Hell spidey can swing him around like a rag doll too.
Onslaught case is either PIS or he is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all under abstract in strength. Other cases have nothing to do with strength (whose stronger).

Konton
Originally posted by galactusischere

Classic Thor
WWH
Apocalypse(at 30 feet)
Wonder Woman
Superman
Ultimate Colossus
Dumb Drax(no gem)

-Tier 1-
WWH, Superman, Drax

-Tier 1.5-
Thor and Diana

-Tier 10-
Colossus...

I've yet to see a decent strength feat for Apocalypse that would put him anywhere near the first tier. I'd have to see some clear cut scans before I placed him on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.