War vs. Link: Horse Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
War and his horse, Ruin (from Darksiders) are in a race against Link and his horse, Epona (from Legend of Zelda).

They will race in a track for horse races (duh) and the first one to pass five laps wins. For the record, the contestants cannot fight eachother during the race and just so there isn't any confusion amongst LoZ fans, this is Link and Epona as adults.

Who will win this horse race?

LLLLLink
Which Link and Epona? laughing

Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess? I prefer TP in this match since it's speed and no obstacles.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Which Link and Epona? laughing

Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess? I prefer TP in this match since it's speed and no obstacles.

Twilight Princess.

I really need to quit just saying Legend of Zelda. I don't even know why I keep doing that.

BloodRain
Look around the same speed though Ruins size should give it the win.

ScreamPaste
Has ruin done anything to compare to the Gerudo valley jump?

BloodRain
Does the jump really help in this race?

ScreamPaste
It does show general fitness

Sin_Volvagia
Ruin wins. It moves faster than Epona when charging.

ScreamPaste
Charging isn't conducive to turning, which is required on a track, and until I hear a feat, Epona sounds to be in better shape. erm

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Charging isn't conducive to turning, which is required on a track, and until I hear a feat, Epona sounds to be in better shape. erm

Epona is garbage compared to Ruin.

ScreamPaste
Based on?

Epona has feats.

Phantom Miria
Arthas and Invincible wins!

ares834
Has ruin done anything to compare to the Gerudo valley jump?
This is TP Epona not OOT.

Sin_Volvagia
Based on?

Epona has feats.

Based on being a powerful horse that can give War a fight. Epona was kept in captivity by a Luigi look-alike.

Maester_yoda
Ruin can basically blow it self up, then reappear wherever War wants. It can go intangible one second and tangible the next. The game never had a need for Ruin to jump over the grand canyon or whatever, but is about the size of a Clydesdale, but with tons more speed. and boost option makes it faster yet. I don't see how epona would win. this is one of thew four horses of the apocalypse we are talking about. able to, like War, withstand atmospheric re-entry. and yes you have to fight it as War, which was a pretty cool fight, and it didn't die...i don't even know if it can. But atmosperic reentry is the main feat im listing i guess

ScreamPaste
What Yoda listed was what I'm looking for. A, you know, feat.

Seems Epona is slower. Link still kicks War's ass after the race. 131

BloodRain
What Yoda listed was what I'm looking for. A, you know, feat.

Seems Epona is slower. Link still kicks War's ass after the race. 131

Not if War rides away :3

ScreamPaste
This is why Link has a bow, sir!

Maester_yoda
War has a.....Arrow deflectshieldthatomgozorz!!! DEFFLECTIONZ!!!

iChaos
Originally posted by BloodRain
Not if War rides away :3

So he's running away from a midget elf?

ScreamPaste
...He's actually a pretty large Hylian, who could bench press an air craft carrier, or sink one with an arrow. erm

iChaos
He seems pretty small to me (Or rather short, actually), but meh.

ScreamPaste
I'm curious where this constant misconception comes from. Link stands taller than the soldiers, or really anyone who's not a Goron or Ganondorf... And yet I hear "midget Elf" all the damn time. mmm

Maester_yoda
i think its the hat and boots. they are rather large looking, which would make one think he was a smaller person. That and also the shield he wears on his back makes him look small too....War is friggen 7 or 8 ft tall

ScreamPaste
Ganon's bigger. 131

Maester_yoda
I KNOW OK!!!
sniff* sniff* Why are Zelda Characters always better no matter what game developers do?.....sniff* its not fair!

BloodRain
Started LoZTP 20mins ago (First Zelda game im gonna finish besides 4 swords and minish) and Link looks like a normal 17 year old in height. Most adults all adults are taller then him.

Burning thought
There was an interesting calculation based on something in game that someone on those Smashbros forums did in the link FC posted that put links height about 4'10.

ScreamPaste
Like most things people on smashboards post, it's horribly flawed. OoT Link is probably the tallest Link, and scales like a giant next to TP Link, for example.

Burning thought
Like most things people on smashboards post, it's horribly flawed. .

haermm IIIIIIRONYYYY

BloodRain
If the master sword is the same in both games TPLink is the same height as OoTLink.

ScreamPaste
That wouldn't make any sense because the master sword is much shorter compared to OoT Link.

Burning thought
Well it is a toon game, so its not necesserily got to make sense i guess. kinda like the ole pillar feat lol...

ScreamPaste
It is not a toon game. But you'd know that if you bothered to play it.

MooCowofJustice
Maybe we should use this toonforce nonsense against them. Say Link is a cartoon character, how would you kill him?

What's stopping him from pulling a nuke out of his pocket and throwing it?

ScreamPaste
This is true.

Cyner
1. I vote War, cause with epona you keep having to press A button and if you press it too much then she gets tired.

2. OoT Link is huge manly man, TP Link is shorter than OoT Link, but CERTAINLY NOT 4'10 or something ridiculous. The Master sword is a long sword. A long sword has a blade that's 4 feet in length. If Link were really that short then he would not be able to use the MS in any functionality whatsoever. The end.

Burning thought
lol maybe in a physical world he cannot, fortunaltey he is wrapped in a cute Toonforce blanket therefore he is not physically stunted by the sword.

MooCowofJustice
Okay.

So BT's hateon version of Link simply pulls nukes out of his pocket to win his threads and can't be killed since he's a toon. Neat.

BloodRain
In OoT and TP Link's height is 1.4x the Master swords length.

Cyner
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol maybe in a physical world he cannot, fortunaltey he is wrapped in a cute Toonforce blanket therefore he is not physically stunted by the sword.

Why is he bigger than the sword? The sword is canonically a longsword. why is he bigger than it? the handle alone is probably about 7 inches, that makes the MS as tall as your imaginary midget Link.

gtfo BT.

ScreamPaste
In TP, sure, but now I have to go do math on the sword compared to OoT Link, who's larger. (The sword's smaller in comparison.)

Burning thought
Originally posted by Cyner
Why is he bigger than the sword? The sword is canonically a longsword. why is he bigger than it? the handle alone is probably about 7 inches, that makes the MS as tall as your imaginary midget Link.

gtfo BT.

Turns out that Link is a midget afterall laughing

ScreamPaste
BT should learn to read.

Maester_yoda
BT should never post about Link again

Burning thought
not really, Link is only a little bigger than the sword which is about 4 feet long? hes not that tall.....

edit: 4 feet is the longest a long sword can be, the variant that is held in two hands. Considering link uses a one handed variant it may be a shorter one.

BloodRain
In TP, sure, but now I have to go do math on the sword compared to OoT Link, who's larger. (The sword's smaller in comparison.)

Sorry re-checked them. They're both 1.333~x the swords height, unless the sword somehow changed size over time.

ScreamPaste
Never post about Link again... He's much larger than the sword...

Doing math right now, we'll see.

And it's a bastard sword, it has a two handed grip. The /shortest/ the blade can be is 3 feet.

Burning thought
Seems not. 4ft 10 sounds about right.

Cyner
not really, Link is only a little bigger than the sword which is about 4 feet long? hes not that tall.....

edit: 4 feet is the longest a long sword can be, the variant that is held in two hands. Considering link uses a one handed variant it may be a shorter one.

cause the guy throwing around huge gorons needs to hold it in two hands amirite?

Burning thought
Well were talking physical forces here, not toonforce. And I didnt say he "had" to hold it in two hands.

Cyner
War wins cause epona is lazy

Also, lunch break is over back to workz.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/OoTLinkistaller.jpg

OoT Link is taller. I measured just the blade, by way of the sheath. I rotated it and sat it next ot Link. I couldn't get a shot of TP Link without the shield, so I stopped the sheath at the rim of the shield, you can see the white rim on the clipping.

OoT Link is significantly larger.

This makes it possible TP Link is under 6', but if we assume different sizes, OoT Link is well over 6'.

Cyner
4 feet is just the length of the blade alone. the hand guard and handle factor into the entire size of the thing also.

(I think the MS is bigger than WW Link)

iChaos
I dont think he's much taller than Raziel, but meh.

ScreamPaste
Just checked, the master sword is about the same size as, or a bit bigger than Wind Waker Link's whole body. It's actually bigger than Young OoT Link, but not very big compared to adult OoT Link.

Hylians clearly experience some kind of really epic puberty.

Sin_Volvagia
...He's actually a pretty large Hylian, who could bench press an air craft carrier, or sink one with an arrow. erm

OoT is same height as Zelda, Anju, those lazy workers, and the common Gerudo.

I call bullshit.

Sin_Volvagia

This makes it possible TP Link is under 6', but if we assume different sizes, OoT Link is well over 6'.

With that logic, these ladies are also over 6ft

http://zs.ffshrine.org/album/majoras-mask/art/zmm-anju.jpghttp://www.freewebs.com/lonlonranchchick/malon1.jpghttp://internal.tbi.net/~max/nabooru2.jpghttp://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05/Characters/OfficialArt/Sheik.jpg

Maester_yoda
the tall gene runs well in Hyrule

Phanteros
Off topic and Ruin wins.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Cyner
4 feet is just the length of the blade alone. the hand guard and handle factor into the entire size of the thing also.

(I think the MS is bigger than WW Link)

Where are you getting the average blade lengths from, here?

http://home.comcast.net/~sylvanarrow/longsword.htm

Phanteros
On topic

Maester_yoda
read the first 3 pages. we already established that Ruin Wins

FinalAnswer

Actually came into this thread and-

wut.

You do know aircraft carriers weigh around 60000 tons, right?

When has Link benchpressed 60000 tons? =l

Maester_yoda
oh no, don't get scream started on that. just take our word, he can do it. Golden Gauntlets allow him to pick up a huge pillar and throw it several yards away from him

Burning thought
lol dont worry m8, Screamo the old lad drinks a lot and gets confused between canon and fanon all the time, but we just pat him on the head and let him on his way, dont try and correct him because he will only spam the same nonsense in another thread.....

Maester_yoda
also NEVER listen to BT. he has no concept of reality

Burning thought
Yes, I am so sorry that I did not agree dinky link can pick up aircraft carriers, move at supersonic speeds because he can dodge whips and survive moon busting powah! durlaugh

Crawl back to the lollinkclub where you belong.

FinalAnswer
Nah, I know all about Screampaste, I was King-Fingolfin back in the day, and I was there when he first unveiled Link's mighty Golden Gauntlet strength.

But if I recall correctly, it was 10000 tons, not 60000 =/

Burning thought
His claim is 1k and he calculated the jouls of the speeding block ignoring physics and Links toonforce in the process and added it to Links overall strength.

Maester_yoda
glad to see you know im a member.

MooCowofJustice
BT, you don't even agree with yourself.

Last thread I basically beat you into submission with your own arm and you just left and refused to talk about it.

Burning thought
Ofc I agree with myself little dumpling, I just dont agree with the lollinkclub and their fanon.

MooCowofJustice
But you disagreed with your own arguments.

The lollovelinkclub is a prestigious organization. We do not make up arguments like yours.

Burning thought
lol nah

here your right, I am make up arguments full of supporting evidence and logic, yours are the opposite, fallacious, based on fanon and just generally wrong.

Maester_yoda
i read said thread... Moo tore you a new one, called you out, and you crapped out

Burning thought
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
I skimmed said threadz, I am gonna go say Moo won coz I will always back up my lollovelink buddy!

Here is an example of a fix moo.

MooCowofJustice
lol nah

here your right, I am make up arguments full of supporting evidence and logic, yours are the opposite, fallacious, based on fanon and just generally wrong.

Quit playing silly bugger.

You just described our arguments and mistook them for the style of your own.

Maester_yoda
hmm....could have sworn reading was different than skimming, i didn't ZORZ, and again you use lollovelink.

Burning thought
But anyway, trolls and children tantruminz.....

Sorry but I dont want to play today, go home and use your crayons to draw a pwetty Link picture.

MooCowofJustice
I'm going to fix every single one of BT's posts. Maybe I could take him more seriously if he knew how to spell.

But anyway, trolls and children tantrums.

Sorry but I don't want to play today, go home and use your crayons to draw a pretty Link picture.

I seriously think we should use this toonforce nonsense against them. You can't kill a toon. Lol, then all of our arguments are based around what cartoon characters can do so they start calling "REALFORCE!"

Nemesis X
lollovelinkclub is a cult of Canadian Nazis.

FinalAnswer
Not true.

The Nazis are too kewl to have an obsession with the Gary Stu 131

MooCowofJustice
NemeSis, Canadia wishes it were as cool as me.

And Final, weren't you the Dante fan?

Burning thought
If he is, please join Bloodrain against me in this thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=525087&pagenumber=19#post12540112

MooCowofJustice
Yes, please provide him with an argument, as he has none.

FinalAnswer
Lol nah. Dante is an even more blatant Gary Stu then Link. And whereas Link is actually interesting imo, Dante is a bland, unfunny piece of shit.

Plus, there are people who say Dante beats Hellsing Alucard. This angers me.

Burning thought
What? I asked him to join "against" me......

Why would they "provide" me with an argument if their against me? unless you mean create an argument for me to fight against then yes, I am come here to debate and because of that naughty lollovelink club this place has been more so overun by trolling like rats from a burst sewage pipe.

MooCowofJustice
I'm so torn between your statements.

Except that last part. I don't follow those games (Castlevania, right?).

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
NemeSis, Canadia wishes it were as cool as me.

And Final, weren't you the Dante fan?

Listen here you sad excuse for a cow who lacks knowledge of knowing what the true meaning of JUSTICE is, you are not awesome. Also, quit confusing me with my sister. Nemesis, NemeSis, there's a difference you jackass.

FinalAnswer
Nah. Hellsing is an Anime/Manga

The Alucard from Hellsing could also beat Link quite handily 131

MooCowofJustice
I dislike anime. erm

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Listen here you sad excuse for a cow who lacks knowledge of knowing what the true meaning of JUSTICE is, you are not awesome. Also, quit confusing me with my sister. Nemesis, NemeSis, there's a difference you jackass.

You be a good little boy NemeSis or I'll tell ScreamPaste not to let you down in his cellar for those Popsicles you love so much.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Lol nah. Dante is an even more blatant Gary Stu then Link. And whereas Link is actually interesting imo, Dante is a bland, unfunny piece of shit.

Plus, there are people who say Dante beats Hellsing Alucard. This angers me.

I thought Gary Stus were overpowered characters that put the main character to shame.

FinalAnswer
No, Gary Stus are "perfect" characters with no real flaws in their character.

A prime example would be any main character from Twilight.

MooCowofJustice
Twilight characters have a lot of flaws, but none were meant to be part of the story if that's what you mean.

Nemesis X
You be a good little boy NemeSis or I'll tell ScreamPaste not to let you down in his cellar for those Popsicles you love so much.

No thanks, ain't going. Link's butt sweat encased in ice is not exactly what I call a tasty popsicle.

MooCowofJustice
I didn't say anything about tasty.

FinalAnswer
Twilight characters have a lot of flaws, but none were meant to be part of the story if that's what you mean.

If by flaws, you mean rampant faggotry, then you would be correct.

If you mean Bella's tendencies to falldown for no reason, then you would be wrong.

LLLLLink
I should've known something was up when I noticed this thread had 5 pages... Wtf, guys?

1) OoT Link is clearly the taller of the two versions. It seems to me that TP Link has a longer torso and shorter legs, while it's the opposite for HoT.

2) The Master Sword is a Bastard Sword+. It can be used with one hand or two if desired.

3) Why are you even posting here, BT? Have you played Zelda (no) or Darksiders?

4) Twilight? ...sigh...

ares834
move at supersonic speeds because he can dodge whips and survive moon busting powah! durlaugh
WHAT!? Lol.

Burning thought
I should've known something was up when I noticed this thread had 5 pages... Wtf, guys?

1) OoT Link is clearly the taller of the two versions. It seems to me that TP Link has a longer torso and shorter legs, while it's the opposite for HoT.

2) The Master Sword is a Bastard Sword+. It can be used with one hand or two if desired.

3) Why are you even posting here, BT? Have you played Zelda (no) or Darksiders?

4) Twilight? ...sigh...

3) I have played Darksiders, have you?

Originally posted by ares834
WHAT!? Lol.

I know laughing

LLLLLink
3) I have played Darksiders, have you?

Yup. no expression

ScreamPaste
To clarify why this makes sense;
1. The pillar itself was actually only a one thousand, not ten, buuuut.

Link tossed it a very significant distance, in a very short time. This greatly increases shown energy output to something along the lines of 450 000 000 joules, give or take a couple zeroes, IIRC.

*Math* It was 4 535 923 699.9975, I was off by a zero. To put this in perspective, let's see what would happen if you applied 4 535 923 699.9975 joules to the 60 000 tons you gave for an air craft carrier.

.....____
v=/2K/m

v = velocity
K = kinetic energy (12.909944487358)
m = mass (60 000 short tons or 54 431 084.39997 kilos.

v = 12.909944487358 meters per second. Link could benchpress one.

Edit:

This is where I tell you that Malon looks over the shoulder of Epona who's supposed to be the size of a Clydesdale.

FinalAnswer
To clarify why this makes sense;
1. The pillar itself was actually only a one thousand, not ten, buuuut.

Link tossed it a very significant distance, in a very short time. This greatly increases shown energy output to something along the lines of 450 000 000 joules, give or take a couple zeroes, IIRC.

*Math* It was 4 535 923 699.9975, I was off by a zero. To put this in perspective, let's see what would happen if you applied 4 535 923 699.9975 joules to the 60 000 tons you gave for an air craft carrier.

.....____
v=/2K/m

v = velocity
K = kinetic energy (12.909944487358)
m = mass (60 000 short tons or 54 431 084.39997 kilos.

v = 12.909944487358 meters per second. Link could benchpress one.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3670209

Burning thought
Its not even correct math, hes calculating jouls of the hurled weight which is a toonforce feat, because Link has no superhuman power, his strength is the only implication. Link would get crushed under the rock if were talking real physics and his tiny little midget body would break.

Its just a fun little graphic for the players to enjoy in their toonforce blanket as they play much like bouncing gorons and squeeky WW toon link on a castle wall.

ScreamPaste
Are you implying developers do math for any characters strength feats before hand? no expression It's a strength feat. Math > Guessing. Would you rather people just randomly state baseless opinions, or quantify them logicly?

Thought so.

As for BT, Link > Kain. <3

Burning thought
Only if the comparison was cuteness.

MooCowofJustice
Its not even correct math, hes calculating jouls of the hurled weight which is a toonforce feat, because Link has no superhuman power, his strength is the only implication. Link would get crushed under the rock if were talking real physics and his tiny little midget body would break.

Its just a fun little graphic for the players to enjoy in their toonforce blanket as they play much like bouncing gorons and squeeky WW toon link on a castle wall.

Except that it isn't toonforce. 20 pages of another thread yielded this result. I picked for you BT since you refused to do it.

Burning thought
Except that it isn't toonforce. 20 pages of another thread yielded this result.
Dont lie, all it yielded was the troll was out done by he that he was trolling, got a temp ban for making a fool of himself and being childish and finally showed the stubborness of the "lollovelink" club, trolling is not an argument mr Cow.

Sin_Volvagia

This is where I tell you that Malon looks over the shoulder of Epona who's supposed to be the size of a Clydesdale.

Clydesdale horses are 173-183 cm (5'8-6'1). Epona seems to be a foot taller than Link and Malon is at least 2 inches shorter than him.

Assuming Epona is 6'1, Link would be 5'1 and Malon would be 4'11.

ScreamPaste
"Clydesdales are noted for grace and versatility; they stand on average between 16 - 17 hands (the current world-record holding Clydesdale is 20 hands) in height and can weigh upwards of one short ton (2,000 pounds)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clydesdale_(horse)

20 hands = 6.7 feet. (6.666 rounded..)
16 = 5.3, but Link's still taller, and Epona's the largest horse in LoZ.
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkistallerthanEpona.jpg

I win.

Maester_yoda
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/29/article-1216852-069F769F000005DC-292_634x507.jpg

ScreamPaste
It's also worth noting horses are measured at the shoulder, not the head, incase Sin was basing his idea on that.

MooCowofJustice
I'm gonna say something you'll like to see, BT; you can't be beaten.

However, it's not because of the reasons you think it is. Your arguments are not flawless and ours are not fanon and fallacious. In that thread I spent about 20 pages applying your terrible logic to Team 2 in an effort to point out your inconsistency and complete bias to all characters from a game that opted to not use this dark and dreary atmosphere that everyone seems to think is so grown up nowadays.

So you tried to get around applying your own arguments to Team 2 by finding information for them that let them keep everything under your little rules, you failed. Then you began to ignore things and reply to every post I made with a silly bugger comment like "quit trolling me."

So you can't be beaten. Not even you can beat you because eventually you'll just ignore yourself.

And now you'll just not reply to this or simply say I'm trolling and then you'll return to ignoring everything and saying we don't provide any evidence of our own, all while providing none for yourself.

Burning thought
I'm gonna say something you'll like to see, BT; you can't be beaten by the lollovelink club.

However, it's pretty much the reasons you think it is. Your arguments are flawless and ours are fanon and fallacious. In that thread I spent about 20 pages applying my own terrible logic to Team 2 in an effort to point out your nonexistent inconsistency and complete bias to all characters from a game that opted to not use this dark and dreary atmosphere that everyone seems to think is so grown up nowadays.

So you found evidence for your own arguments to Team 2 by finding information for them that let them keep everything under your little rules, you succeeded. Then you began to ignore fanon and fallible statements and reply to every post I made with a comment like "quit trolling me." which I wrongly call "silly bugger".

So you can't be beaten by using Fanon, fallacies and nonsense in general.

And now you'll just not reply to this or simply say I'm trolling and then you'll return to ignoring everything thats fanon/fallacious and saying we don't provide any useful evidence of our own, all while providing information when necessery for yourself.

Corrected for lies

ScreamPaste
BT's dellusional. haermm

Burning thought
Soz for not believin 1000 ton aircraft carrier lifting supersonic link! how delusional I must beee!!

MooCowofJustice
I expected that. It's why I intentionally left out where I suggested that he'd use a fix'd joke.

Burning thought
"Clydesdales are noted for grace and versatility; they stand on average between 16 - 17 hands (the current world-record holding Clydesdale is 20 hands) in height and can weigh upwards of one short ton (2,000 pounds)."

average between 16-17 hands= 5.3-5.6 feet so their average size is just under Sins figuire.

MooCowofJustice
YluoPxLoNVQ

9.24 to 9.38

I think that applies to this quite nicely.

Maester_yoda
reality is BT is blind in one eye and has milky film over the other

Burning thought
Nah, reality is BT constantly pointing out fanon and fallacies as well as illogical toonforce and the lollovelink group going "zomg ad hominemz are fun and are logical!" while shining Links cute little toon boots for him.

ScreamPaste
What's great is that was an ad hominem fallacy, as well as an argument from ignorance both at the same time...

LLLLLink
This is BT's version of Link:

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cute_kid_link.jpg

Burning thought
This is BT's version of Link:

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cute_kid_link.jpg

That probably is about the size of the real Link laughing

What's great is that was an ad hominem fallacy, as well as an argument from ignorance both at the same time...

Not really, I never attacked and there was not ignorence from my side.

ScreamPaste
You don't know what an ad hominem is, but yeah, you did, and everything you say about Link is ignorant.

Also, was that picture taken in Toronto? It looks like the convention center here.... Which.. I've.. Totally never been to. embarrasment

LLLLLink
http://www.trsrockin.com/images/ganon_vs_link.jpg

God, Ganondorf is HUGE.

ScreamPaste
We know. stick out tongue Ganon's ****ing monstrous. @_@

MooCowofJustice
Is that real art? I've never seen that. embarrasment

ScreamPaste
I'm pretty sure it's official art, yeah.

LLLLLink
It's official art for sure.

Ganondorf's arm = bigger than your dad.

ScreamPaste
Not bigger than my dad, but bigger than most dads. stick out tongue

My dad was about 300+ lbs and over 6 feet tall. It sucks total ass I got my mom's short genes.

Still, Ganon = ****ing massive.

LLLLLink
Same for my dad, lol.

MooCowofJustice
This is from one of my favorite movies, and it applies to Ganondorf and the Witch sisters who raised him very well.

4:51

ZSeo4ARpEzs

If you want to watch that whole video then you should. It's absolutely hilarious.

BloodRain

Where did you get that?

Chickens (<38cm) in TP are 4x smaller then Link. TP Link is max 60inches(5ft)/152cm. If your pic is right then OoT Link is 1.176x taller then TP Link, so makes him max 70.5inches(5' 10.5'')/179cm.

From the other animals the height stays around the same.

ScreamPaste
You ignored the horse, and the sword.

Also, chickens in Zelda can be bigger than horses. And Chickens IRL can be freakin' big too.. Trust me, I live next to a bunch.

Edit: they aren't even chickens, they're cuccos. Unlike horses, this is a seperate creature entirely.

LLLLLink
Chickens in Zelda would kill a party of Wow Adventurers laughing

BloodRain

Actually i used the sword as the main base to match the two up. By gameplay vids and that google images pic (you'll now the one) Link is under Eponas shoulder. So if Epona is a larger Clydesdale at 18 hands/183cm, Link being 179cm matches.

Yeah but i checked there height next to the cat, the cuccos in Ordon village are at normal chicken height.

ScreamPaste
I don't know the one.. But I did post an image, two now if you count the epona imag,e proving OoT Link is much larger than TP Link. TP Link is just under Epona's shoulder, OoT Link stands above it. OoT Link is also larger compared to the master sword.

FinalAnswer
Are you implying developers do math for any characters strength feats before hand? no expression It's a strength feat. Math > Guessing. Would you rather people just randomly state baseless opinions, or quantify them logicly?

Thought so.

As for BT, Link > Kain. <3

Ha ha no.

Link has never shown anywhere in any game at any time to be remotely capable of lifting 60000 tons.

Logic? You're using math in a fictional fantasy game FFS. I have no problem with Link lifting the rock, that's kewl and all, but god's sakes, how in the hell could the people who made Zelda intend for Link to be a 60000 tonner, yet never EVER show himself capable of doing such feats?

ScreamPaste
Yes, yes he has.

Key flaw, Link has shown himself to be able to do so.

FinalAnswer
When? Besides your use of math, when?

Again, when?

ScreamPaste
OoT, chucks pillar, knocks Ganon around with the megaton hammer.
TP, sword locks Ganon, chucks Gorons.
WW Link, chucks giant heads.

Burning thought
He said without your use of math....lol

But we all know its not to be taken seriously, your using math in a game thats illogical, has some toon elements and does not even make sense yet your trying to make Link stronger than he really is, and more durable.

FinalAnswer
Knocking Ganon around is nowhere near 60000 tons of strength

Neither does swordlocking him.

Gorons weigh nowhere near 60000 tons

How big are these heads? Scans.

Burning thought
Another fun fact, Gorons cannot seem to move Link when all hes wearing are iron boots, lumps of iron on his feet....these make him too heavy for Gorons to defeat with their weight lol.

ScreamPaste
Sword locking him requires 4.5 gigajoules of strength.
Without the master sword. Ganon can shrug off castle busting abuse without harm. Link managed to rough him up enough to stun him for a moment without the sword.

Chucking the pillar is 4.5 gigajoules. This is a strength feat. Make an argument?

Play Wind Waker. big grin

FinalAnswer
1. Provide explanation and proof plz

2. What castle tanking power? I hope to god you're not talking about OoT. The way the castle was destroyed, Ganon would have only had the roof/top of his tower fall on him, nowhere near 60000 tons.

3. You got this through illogical math in a fantasy setting of a fictional game. Not only that, but Link has never shown himself capable of doing anything like ever, outside of your math.

4. Nah. Fvck the Gaycube. Gimme the scans.

ScreamPaste
Twilight Princess. Midna hits Ganon so hard Hyrule castle explodes. That's like me kicking you in the nuts so hard your house explodes. Ganon was totally unharmed.

VDSPEfyrnwc

Actually, he did, when he threw the pillar. That's how much force it takes to do that. That is his strength.

Quantifiable and comparable numbers > wild mass guessing and random eyeballing.

Burning thought
no they dont, because hes a toon we dont have to guess at all. We know he can throw blocks that look exactly like that but thats it. Thats what makes toons funz!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>