WWHulk, SSurfer, Trion Juggernaut Vs AS Superman,Braniac,Sodam Yat, Despero, Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Doomsday
Despero
All Star Superman
Sodam Yat - Ion
Braniac

Trion Juggernaut
WWHulk
Silver Surfer

xJLxKing
Team 2. Sodam Yat can handle SS more so then not. AS Superman takes down WWH. Brainiac Despero and DD BFR Jugg

Mshinu
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2. Sodam Yat can handle SS more so then not. AS Superman takes down WWH. Brainiac Despero and DD BFR Jugg

Juggs punches his way back.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggs punches his way back.
You can't punch in force when you got no ground to stand on wink

celeyhyga17
wut the hell? this is almost a stomp for team 2. this is uneven.

nicamarvin
You can't punch in force when you got no ground to stand on wink .... confused since when powerful magic Dudes that are able to punch and tear the fabrick of reality need a grownd to stand on?.... confused and yeah BFR is Not an option so.....Team 1 wins because they are not able to eather Hurt or BRF Juggernaut..... smokin'

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.... confused since when powerful magic Dudes that are able to punch and tear the fabrick of reality need a grownd to stand on?.... confused and yeah BFR is Not an option so.....Team 1 wins because they are not able to eather Hurt or BRF Juggernaut..... smokin' Get over your fanboyism wink

nicamarvin
Get over your fanboyism wink just give a explination on how this sorry bunch will even make Juggernaut tickle.... stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
just give a explination on how this sorry bunch will even make Juggernaut tickle.... stick out tongue I just told you. BFR

Mshinu
I just told you. BFR

We just told you, Juggs comes back. And snaps supes` scrawny neck.

nicamarvin
I just told you. BFR .....Do you even Know who is Trion Juggernaut.... confused can somebody else illuminate this poor sap ?.. confused I swear he wont believe me.. sad

xJLxKing
We just told you, Juggs comes back. And snaps supes` scrawny neck.
No. A nice BFR to the sun will sustain Jugg. You are acting as if he can't die. Just because he can swing using the ground as a position to increase his force doesn't mean he can do in space where there is no ground to hold onto. Try swinging in the air, you'll find out that your force is much smaller. Now do it in space and there is almost no force. You need the ability to fly to do so or somewhere to hold your ground on

nicamarvin
No. A nice BFR to the sun will sustain Jugg. You are acting as if he can't die. Just because he can swing using the ground as a position to increase his force doesn't mean he can do in space where there is no ground to hold onto. Try swinging in the air, you'll find out that your force is much smaller. Now do it in space and there is almost no force. You need the ability to fly to do so or somewhere to hold your ground on ....where do you guys get that FacePalm emoticon?..I need one for this poor diluted schmuck.... evil face

his Fanboyism is off the scales... eek!

nicamarvin
You are acting as if he can't die. .... eek!

xJLxKing
I don't know why I bothered to give you a small boost to that low IQ of yours

Spire
laughing out loud

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Spire
laughing out loud .. laughing

xJLxKing
Maybe I reduced it instead stick out tongue

Mshinu
Nothing stops the JUGGERNAUT! http://www.marvel.com/boards/images/smiles/juggernaut.gif

xJLxKing
Nothing stops the JUGGERNAUT! http://www.marvel.com/boards/images/smiles/juggernaut.gif
Except http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/elvisnatic/Smileys/superman.gif naughty

nicamarvin
Maybe I reduced it instead stick out tongue .... sad

nicamarvin

Except http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/elvisnatic/Smileys/superman.gif naughty no

Enyalus
No. A nice BFR to the sun will sustain Jugg. You are acting as if he can't die.
He can't. erm Especially Trion. And while I'm not disagreeing at the possibility of a BFR, the three you listed (Brainiac, Despero, DD) I can't see doing it. In fact, Despero might die with one-punch.

Also, I disagree with Yat being able to handle SS one-on-one. I think SS takes that matchup the majority of the time.

ares834
Team 2.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
He can't. erm Especially Trion. And while I'm not disagreeing at the possibility of a BFR, the three you listed (Brainiac, Despero, DD) I can't see doing it. In fact, Despero might die with one-punch.

Also, I disagree with Yat being able to handle SS one-on-one. I think SS takes that matchup the majority of the time.
The fact is, it doesn't matter who fights who. Team 2 wins. I believe SS would lose to Yat. Not only that, but DD should be able to hold his ground against Juggs. Brainiac can repair himself. DD has TK

If you don't like it that way, just look at it this way.

Superman and Brainiac take down SS. Despero finishes WWH off. The rest BFR juggs

Enyalus
The fact is, it doesn't matter who fights who. Team 2 wins. I believe SS would lose to Yat. Not only that, but DD should be able to hold his ground against Juggs. Brainiac can repair himself. DD has TK

If you don't like it that way, just look at it this way.

Superman and Brainiac take down SS. Despero finishes WWH off. The rest BFR juggs
I think your problem is you vastly overrate Despero, who besides his showing in V&V, hasn't done a thing to show he can beat WWH one-v-one. Also, you vastly underrate Trion Juggernaut, who you seem to be confusing with 8th Day Juggernaut (perhaps?) It's not. Trion's the one with full access to skyfather-level power, a thousand feet tall and one-shotting dimensional barriers.

Mshinu
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/15271/original/Juggernaut_Kitty_by_Juggernaut89.jpg

nicamarvin
you seem to be confusing with 8th Day Juggernaut (perhaps?) It's not. Trion's the one with full access to skyfather-level power, a thousand feet tall and one-shotting dimensional barriers. Yeah that Guy that CAN'T be BFR....He will just come back... eek!

xJLxKing
I think your problem is you vastly overrate Despero, who besides his showing in V&V, hasn't done a thing to show he can beat WWH one-v-one. Also, you vastly underrate Trion Juggernaut, who you seem to be confusing with 8th Day Juggernaut (perhaps?) It's not. Trion's the one with full access to skyfather-level power, a thousand feet tall and one-shotting dimensional barriers.
I think I know who he is.

You are still missing my point. If you don't like Despero, then use Superman. It won't matter. WWH and SS will go down in 1 vs 1, or double teamed.

Jugg might be tough and all, but he can be Bfr. Once he is BFR, it's over.

Destroying dimensional barriers doesn't make you a skyfather. Superboy has done it as well

Batman-Prime
Team 2

Enyalus
Destroying dimensional barriers doesn't make you a skyfather.
He had the full backing of three...Benevolent Gods (one of them the skyfather Trion) and full access to the power of the Cyttorak's Gem, instead of only being able to tap into a portion of it like before.

xJLxKing
He had the full backing of three...Benevolent Gods (one of them the skyfather Trion) and full access to the power of the Cyttorak's Gem, instead of only being able to tap into a portion of it like before.
We are talking about a different Jugg

Enyalus
We are talking about a different Jugg
Clearly you are. The one in this thread (Trion Juggernaut) is the one I am talking about.

nicamarvin
We are talking about a different Jugg .... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.