the street levelers strength scale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingfish
put the following street levelers in the correct order strength wise from the strongest to the weakest : Captain America, Black panther, Daredevil,Wolverine,Shang chi,Batman,Nightwing,Deathstroke,Blade,Punisher

galactusischere
No.

TheTyrant
Deathstroke should be higher..

Omega Vision
Wolverine, Deathstroke, and Blade are at the top.

Kingfish
Originally posted by galactusischere
No.

i didnt put them in any order i just wrote the characters

Wild Shadow
Blade,
Wolverine,
Captain America,
Deathstroke(never seen a strength feat and no, punching WW dont count),
Black panther,
Batman,
Punisher,
Shang chi,
Daredevil,
Nightwing,

Juk3n
Deathstroke
Blade
Cap and wolverine next - debateable
Black Panther
Daredevil ever so slightly higher than...
Punisher
Shang - minus amp
Nightwing

Although, 4, maybe 5 of these guys are not street level as kmc classifies them. Is this lifting strength? Striking strength? Could vary on either.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wolverine, Deathstroke, and Blade are at the top.

godking
Originally posted by Kingfish
put the following street levelers in the correct order strength wise from the strongest to the weakest : Captain America, Black panther, Daredevil,Wolverine,Shang chi,Batman,Nightwing,Deathstroke,Blade,Punisher streetlevel means normal human

Steve Rogers Wolverine Blade Deathstroke and black panther dont belong in this conversation they are clearly metahuman

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
Deathstroke
Blade
Black Panther
Punisher
Shang - minus amp
Nightwing

Although, 4, maybe 5 of these guys are not street level as kmc classifies them. Is this lifting strength? Striking strength? Could vary on either. does deaathstroke have another feat other than that cable feat (the one that took 100 men to life or something)?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Deathstroke
Blade
Black Panther
Punisher
Shang - minus amp
Nightwing

Although, 4, maybe 5 of these guys are not street level as kmc classifies them. Is this lifting strength? Striking strength? Could vary on either.
Why do you have destroke above wolverine and capt in strength? He litterally has no feats to support this
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Blade,
Wolverine,
Captain America,
Deathstroke(never seen a strength feat and no, punching WW dont count),
Black panther,
Batman,
Punisher,
Shang chi,
Daredevil,
Nightwing,
Why do you both have blade above wolverine and capt in strength, again he has far less strength feats and none of which are superior to wolverines or capts.........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
does deaathstroke have another feat other than that cable feat (the one that took 100 men to life or something)?
that feats nit even cannon.

DS and Blade have the most overrated strength based no on feats that is for sure. Though at least in Blades cases he has some pretty decent strength feats though very hard to meassure, they are not Superior to Wolverine or Capts, nor as numerous.

Wild Shadow
i only put blade above logan due to how strong the character should be, not by actual feats if it makes you feel better i put logan above blade by feats and blade barely above black panther.

Battlehammer
i only put blade above logan due to how strong the character should be, not by actual feats if it makes you feel better i put logan above blade by feats and blade barely above black panther.
how strong he should be? See I never get this type of arguement. Why should blade be stronger then Wolverine? Because he a vampire? Wolverine a lupin and a mutant who posses superhuman strength and he has overpowered a vampire before.......

Captain American was given serum that made him superhumanly strong and if not mistaken has also over powered a vampire before.......

also if they have not displayed that type of strength then how can you assume thats how there suposes to be displayed? Dont understand the logic.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Battlehammer
how strong he should be? See I never get this type of arguement. Why should blade be stronger then Wolverine? Because he a vampire? Wolverine a lupin and a mutant who posses superhuman strength and he has overpowered a vampire before....... its to appease the blade fanbase. to me vampire strength differ greatly... from barely above olympic to peak and rarely to superhuman. i just didnt feel like arguing with blade fans

Trackz
how strong he should be? See I never get this type of arguement. Why should blade be stronger then Wolverine? Because he a vampire? Wolverine a lupin and a mutant who posses superhuman strength and he has overpowered a vampire before.......

Captain American was given serum that made him superhumanly strong and if not mistaken has also over powered a vampire before.......

also if they have not displayed that type of strength then how can you assume thats how there suposes to be displayed? Dont understand the logic.

Wolverine super strength was never one of his main assets, while for vampires strength is, and overpowering a vampire means nothing seeing as Blade is the strongest of vampires (save for certain ones like Dracula)

Captain America has peak human strength, not superhuman. He was stalemating baron blood, however he stated that at his strongest Baron Blood would kill him and easily overpower him. Blade had the current baron blood shaking in his boots.

Battlehammer
its to appease the blade fanbase. to me vampire strength differ greatly... from barely above olympic to peak and rarely to superhuman. i just didnt feel like arguing with blade fans
You have to argue them, you can't allow them such victories when you don't even believe them yourself. I mean who cares if they argue you, just ask them to prove it and then go to the wolverine or capt respect thread and top every strength feat they post if it comes to that.

The Vampire Wolverine overpowered took down a young blade.

Trackz
its to appease the blade fanbase. to me vampire strength differ greatly... from barely above olympic to peak and rarely to superhuman. i just didnt feel like arguing with blade fans ....

anyway, what vampire is not superhuman in strength? a base level vampire was giving luke cage a hard time, and ,initially, almost over-powered him....

Trackz
You have to argue them, you can't allow them such victories when you don't even believe them yourself. I mean who cares if they argue you, just ask them to prove it and then go to the wolverine or capt respect thread and top every strength feat they post if it comes to that.

The Vampire Wolverine overpowered took down a young blade.

double standards? haha or do you not want to bring up the guy would knifed wolverine and took him out was beaten by a young blade as well. That issue was riddled with inconsistencies, don't try to use one aspect when you know you're going to deny the others.

Battlehammer
Wolverine super strength was never one of his main assets, while for vampires strength is, and overpowering a vampire means nothing seeing as Blade is the strongest of vampires (save for certain ones like Dracula)

That vampire wolverine overpowered took down blade......

Actaully Wolverine strength has been mention and shown vastly more times then Blade which is why Wolveirne has many more times the strength feats. Through out the ninties his strength was reverenced over and over again, so no you are most certainly incorrect.

Captain America has peak human strength, not superhuman. He was stalemating baron blood, however he stated that at his strongest Baron Blood would kill him and easily overpower him. Blade had the current baron blood shaking in his boots.
Having some one shaking does not equate to beign stronger nor does saying one would kill you.

No Capt has superhuman strength, it impossiable for a human to get that strong, he perfect it take years upon years of evovlution, he the best humans will ever be. Not the best they cna be now.

again blade has zero feats superior to Capts.

Battlehammer
double standards? haha or do you not want to bring up the guy would knifed wolverine and took him out was beaten by a young blade as well. That issue was riddled with inconsistencies, don't try to use one aspect when you know you're going to deny the others.
You mean something that happen off pannel and Wolverine was completely fine when they showed him. Yea greta evidence, we dont even know if Wolverine let him, we have no idea what happens, all we have is what a thieve said. Not even sure if Wolverine was even bothered by it, certainly dident seem so.

How was it inconsistent?

Battlehammer

anyway, what vampire is not superhuman in strength? a base level vampire was giving luke cage a hard time, and ,initially, almost over-powered him....
Wolverines friends have beaten the shit out of vampires and there simple humans......Vampires are not bases level displayed at superhuman levels.

Trackz
That vampire wolverine overpowered took down blade......

Actaully Wolverine strength has been mention and shown vastly more times then Blade which is why Wolveirne has many more times the strength feats. Through out the ninties his strength was reverenced over and over again, so no you are most certainly incorrect.

Having some one shaking does not equate to beign stronger nor does saying one would kill you.

No Capt has superhuman strength, it impossiable for a human to get that strong, he perfect it take years upon years of evovlution, he the best humans will ever be. Not the best they cna be now. and the guy that blade killed took down wolverine.

No wolverine has more feats for the simple fact he has more appearances, he has more strength feats that werewolf by night and man-thing as well, but those two characters are stronger than him (werewolf varies)

blade then killed him.

Captain America has stated peak human strength, don't debate that, take it up with the writers. That's what people mean when they say how strong a character should be. Captain America has peak human strength, Blade has superhuman, they both have similar feats that would put them on par, but i guarantee if written together Blade would appear to be the stronger of the two.

again there are many ambiguous feats that one side will obviously claim is stronger than the others for the simple fact it aids the argument, most of these characters are very close in strength so that it wouldn't make a difference, in fact Cap has overpowered Logan in a fight before, and Logan has done the same.

Trackz
Wolverines friends have beaten the shit out of vampires and there simple humans......Vampires are not bases level displayed at superhuman levels. 7 vampires just took out red hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) yo uare using one occasion compared to the majority of appearances.

Badabing
I originally closed this because it's a sock's thread and not really a vs thread.

Keep things on topic and civil and it will stay open. durfist

Battlehammer
and the guy that blade killed took down wolverine.

For starters the event took place off pannel, when we see wolverine he completely fine, he does not even have blood on him. Second Blade never kills anyone in that issue.

No wolverine has more feats for the simple fact he has more appearances,
Even if we took Wolverine volume 1 which is less issue then all of Blade Wolverine still has more strength feats and on higher level then Blade.

he has more strength feats that werewolf by night and man-thing as well, but those two characters are stronger than him (werewolf varies)

Not even closes to the same, they both have feats of strength well beyond Wolverine, Blade on the other hand does not even have feats to much Wolverine.

blade then killed him.
not in that issue

Captain America has stated peak human strength, don't debate that, take it up with the writers. That's what people mean when they say how strong a character should be. Captain America has peak human strength, Blade has superhuman, they both have similar feats that would put them on par, but i guarantee if written together Blade would appear to be the stronger of the two.
Again wrong it been stated on pannel that Capt is what humans may become over generation. It is unachievable by humans which is why he call the SUPER soldier. This has been explained in depth to you before with scans by others members. Capts strength feats>Blades

again there are many ambiguous feats that one side will obviously claim is stronger than the others for the simple fact it aids the argument, most of these characters are very close in strength so that it wouldn't make a difference, in fact Cap has overpowered Logan in a fight before, and Logan has done the same.

Though some are ambiguous there are many that a very easily to conculate. Both Wolverine and Capt have more strength feats then Blade, have higher ones and have many more higher showings then Blade. Blade has one or two feats closes to Capt and Wolverien higher level feats, but Wolverien and Capt have numerous ones as high or higher then Blades best strength feats

Battlehammer
7 vampires just took out red hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) yo uare using one occasion compared to the majority of appearances.
Not reall they been shown to be extremely weak on many occassions.

When was this? Really love an issue number

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Badabing
I originally closed this because it's a sock's thread and not really a vs thread.

Keep things on topic and civil and it will stay open. durfist Bada you Cock Sucker.... mad How dare you close this thread....

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Bada you Cock Sucker.... mad How dare you close this thread.... you went a little too far there buddy... miffed

anyways by feats blade is too far below the strength class but i will admit many ppl acknowledge his superhuman strength and even might place him above most in this list. but, honestly he has nothing to support such an assumption.

nicamarvin
you went a little too far there buddy... miffed A little... confused I have a death wish, lets see if Bady Bans me... wink

Trackz
For starters the event took place off pannel, when we see wolverine he completely fine, he does not even have blood on him. Second Blade never kills anyone in that issue.

Even if we took Wolverine volume 1 which is less issue then all of Blade Wolverine still has more strength feats and on higher level then Blade.

Not even closes to the same, they both have feats of strength well beyond Wolverine, Blade on the other hand does not even have feats to much Wolverine.

not in that issue

Again wrong it been stated on pannel that Capt is what humans may become over generation. It is unachievable by humans which is why he call the SUPER soldier. This has been explained in depth to you before with scans by others members. Capts strength feats>Blades

Though some are ambiguous there are many that a very easily to conculate. Both Wolverine and Capt have more strength feats then Blade, have higher ones and have many more higher showings then Blade. Blade has one or two feats closes to Capt and Wolverien higher level feats, but Wolverien and Capt have numerous ones as high or higher then Blades best strength feats

1. It took place off-panel, he tells us detail for detail what happened, wolverine can heal, the guy said he put down Wolverine with a throat slash several times, the event taking place off-panel doesn't cahgne the fact that he beat wolverine either.

2. show the feats then, isn't he stated to be at 800 lbs by marvel? when one says, a character should be stronger than another that is what they mean, plus many of wolverine's feats are ambiguous , as are Blade's. But go on.

3. None of them i believe have feats such as swinging a small tree or the multitude of strength feats he has.

4. ??? Blade killed Baron Blood in the very same issue where Baron Blood was scared stiff of him. He was begging to surrender to Both him and union jack, Blade took him out.

5. to me, maybe yo ucan find once among the other posters here where I stated Blade was at the top of the list? Ofcourse you love generalizing and throwing words in peoples mouth. Captain America is stated as peak human, what every person strives to be, not super human, and a generation isn't that long...10-15 years usually constitutes a generation how they make the separate groups)

6. The ones that are arguably better are mostly ambiguous, the only reason any characters seem to be stronger is because of number of appearances, Captain America/WOlverine, like said have some feats stronger than werewolf by night and the like.

AsbestosFlaygon
1.Wolverine/Blade
3.Deathstroke
4.Captain America
5.Black Panther
6.Batman

Don't care about the others

Rage.Of.Olympus
1)Captain America
usaflag

2)Deathstroke/Wolverine
3)Blade
4)Batman/Black Panther/Daredevil
5)Punisher/Nightwing

Badabing
Bada you Cock Sucker.... mad How dare you close this thread.... Originally posted by nicamarvin
A little... confused I have a death wish, lets see if Bady Bans me... wink I'll just warn you for now.

nicamarvin
I'll just warn you for now. ..... sad Darn you Bada

Badabing
..... sad Darn you Bada Now a double warning for arguing with a mod! sneer

I didn't you at all. biscuits

But please watch the bad language.

nicamarvin
Now a double warning for arguing with a mod! sneer

I didn't you at all. biscuits

But please watch the bad language. sorry I just had a bad day and was Hoping you baned me.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.