Odin vs Solomon the Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Discuss.

xJLxKing
You're kidding?

Monitors win easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You're kidding?

Monitors win easily.
Oh I agree on implied power. But as far as feats are concerned Monitors don't seem that far above skyfathers like Odin.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Oh I agree on implied power. But as far as feats are concerned Monitors don't seem that far above skyfathers like Odin.
What? Are you crazy?

That woman was powerful enough to freeze the entire Universe. This is why Louis never died. Heck, Morrison stated that whatever the Monitors imagined because real. Whatever they believe in would become true. Each and every monitor is as strong as Mandrakk. The only reason Mandrakk become stronger is because they believe in Mandrakk. They believe what he had said about them. They believe that he was God/Evil/Aspect of Evil, and they believed that Superman was the only one to stop him. This is why Superman stopped him. They believed soo much that he can overcome any thread, and he did. Their believe about Superman that he is the one True Good being in the Universe was greater then their fear and belief of Mandrakk evil

Omega Vision
What? Are you crazy?

That woman was powerful enough to freeze the entire Universe. This is why Louis never died. Heck, Morrison stated that whatever the Monitors imagined because real. Whatever they believe in would become true. Each and every monitor is as strong as Mandrakk. The only reason Mandrakk become stronger is because they believe in Mandrakk. They believe what he had said about them. They believe that he was God/Evil/Aspect of Evil, and they believed that Superman was the only one to stop him. This is why Superman stopped him. They believed soo much that he can overcome any thread, and he did. Their believe about Superman that he is the one True Good being in the Universe was greater then their fear and belief of Mandrakk evil
They gained power from feeding on the Bleed, I think Mandrakk was much more powerful because he was feeding at a much greater (and unsustainable) rate.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
They gained power from feeding on the Bleed, I think Mandrakk was much more powerful because he was feeding at a much greater (and unsustainable) rate.
That because they believed in it. Their belief is what shaped who they were. Imo. Even if you don't believe it, you must understand that their technology and power show in FC and even in CD proved they are above Sky father

quanchi112
You're kidding?

Monitors win easily. It's one Monitor and how does he win easily? I saw Prime beat the crap out of this guy.

Endless Mike
This guy never impressed me, Odin wins

Enyalus
Yeah, Solomon was pissing himself over Prime confronting him.

Odin takes this clown out easily.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Enyalus

Odin takes this clown out easily.

Although to be fair, I think that Guardian amp Prime would have a fair chance against Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus

Odin takes this clown out easily. Exactly. Add this to the fact an army 1/3 the size of the one which Monarch wiped his ass with were actually beating a whole group of Monitors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.