FrankenCastle vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Frankencastle hearing the Screams of moloids and morlocks runs toward the screams....angry at the sight of the one responsible he prepares to engage him via sneak attack..

Sabretooth hearing his foot steps and picking up his scent turns to face frankencastle licking the blood from his claws... and smiles.

Sabretooth: geez frank, looks like someone beat me to you.. i was gonna say i plan on ripping you apart but this... this is just ridicules.. i guess i gotta settle with just ripping your double A batteries instead and pulling ur main gas valve.

Frankencastle: talk all you want creed today, you die..

ko,kill, cis on morality on. standard wpns.

1. bone clawed sabe
2. ada. sabe

Survivor19
1. Split, IMO
2. Sabes for majority

Trackz
i think he beats bone sabretooth, and adamantium sabretooth takes him out. We'll definitely know what level he's at after he fights deadpool and daken.

Deadline
Originally posted by Trackz
i think he beats bone sabretooth, and adamantium sabretooth takes him out. We'll definitely know what level he's at after he fights deadpool and daken.

Well lets put it this way Remender said its going to be very different. Remender seemed to imply that Daken is going to crap himself.

Frankencastle is probably going to job to DP>

Wild Shadow
if DP kicks his @$$ it wont be b/c frank is jobbing. usually everyone else jobbs to frank so that he looks good when fighting tiers above his weight class..

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if DP kicks his @$$ it wont be b/c frank is jobbing. usually everyone else jobbs to frank so that he looks good when fighting tiers above his weight class.. who's jobbed to him?

Wild Shadow
who's jobbed to him? blowup

deadpool
wolverine
spiderman

Trackz
blowup

deadpool
wolverine
spiderman deadpool and wolverine? Plus spiderman was mind-controlled wasnt he?

Deadline
blowup

deadpool
wolverine
spiderman

Wow lets just throw around terms like job and PIS when it suits are argument.

Interestingly enough Spiderman has a long history of jobbing to Punisher every example must be PIS.

SamZED
blowup

deadpool
wolverine
spiderman Ennis books come to mind, dear God...

And adamantium Sabertooth should be able to kill FC. Not sure how it'll go with boneclaw, as I said we need more showings from FC.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
Ennis books come to mind, dear God...

And adamantium Sabertooth should be able to kill FC. Not sure how it'll go with boneclaw, as I said we need more showings from FC.
exactly, damn that ennis. damn him all to hell!!!! and those stupid monkeys!!!! damn them dirty apes!!! why?!!

anyways i am sorry for making the frankencastle threads i know i have upset you.. but on the bright side only one person is arguing against you so dont get frustrated with him..just let it go..group

SamZED
exactly damn that ennis, damn him all to hell!!!! and those stupid monkeys!!!! damn them dirty apes!!! why?!!

anyways i am sorry for making the frankencastle threads i know i have upset you.. but on the bright side only one person is arguing against you so dont get frustrated with him..just let it go..group Heh will do my best to follow the advice. Have nothing against Frank, it's just if someone tries to argue that he can take on Wolverine or Deadpool in a h2h fight I get a little carried away with all the arguing.

Wild Shadow
i honestly dont think frankencastle can take bone clawed sabretooth in h2h...

Battlehammer
deadpool and wolverine? Plus spiderman was mind-controlled wasnt he?
when he was mind controlled he actaully bfr punisher.

Deadline
Ennis books come to mind, dear God...

Thats funny doesnt Punisher have good showings against Spiderman and Wolverine without Einnis?

Wild Shadow
what do you consider good showings? surviving and escaping and using hit and run tactics?

at the end finally being caught and realizing how out of his league he actually is?

Deadline
what do you consider good showings? surviving and escaping and using hit and run tactics?

Um I dunno maybe actually doing well likes hes done in most of their fights.

at the end finally being caught and realizing how out of his league he actually is?

How did he do that by winning?

Wild Shadow
i am sure that Sabretooth handled spiderman and Punisher both at the same time.

also the only reason Wolverine didnt kill his @$$ is b/c he didnt want to kill a gay man and it was funnier just to let him be.. but not after he gave him a verbal pawnage about how inferior and out of his league he is the marvel world. rolling on floor laughing laughing

Deadline
You are trolling

i am sure that Sabretooth handled spiderman and Punisher both at the same time.

Doesnt matter this happened before Dark Reign. Oh and Punisher has owned Spiderman and nightcrawler before anyway.

also the only reason Wolverine didnt kill his @$$ is b/c he didnt want to kill a gay man and it was funnier just to let him be..

Cherry pick. Punishers beaten Wolverine. Next!

but not after he gave him a verbal pawnage about how inferior and out of his league he is the marvel world. rolling on floor laughing laughing

You're probably making up stuff again. Yet again even if he did say that it means jack shit because Punisher held his own against Daken with a broken leg and other injuries...next!

SamZED
Originally posted by Deadline
Thats funny doesnt Punisher have good showings against Spiderman and Wolverine without Einnis? Wasn't talking about good/bad showings. More like them acting completely out of character and some of their powers ignored which was annoying.

Mindset

Interestingly enough Spiderman has a long history of jobbing to Punisher every example must be PIS. thumb up

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up i think he thinks that punisher has near spider lvl speed, agility and reaction time. sad

i cant see frankencastle having the same lvl of speed and reaction time when he was human now he is a giant walking zombified tank..

SamZED
Its just Spider-man forgets how to dodge bullets when Frank is the one pulling the trigger... I guess his bullets are faster than ordinary ones... Either that or bs writing.

Wild Shadow
Mercy bullets are faster, they are light weight ...2guns

the ninjak
How is Frank going to come back from this terrible plot development?
And how did he come back the first time he died....in that Marvel Knights series when he became that Crow like dude with the ghost guns that never ran out of bullets?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
And how did he come back the first time he died....in that Marvel Knights series when he became that Crow like dude with the ghost guns that never ran out of bullets? i completely forgot... i know he turn down the angel's deal and went straight to the welcome back frank story arch where he tosses a gangster off a building.

i think no writer wanted to bother fitting in his death and revival with continuity.

SamZED
And how did he come back the first time he died....in that Marvel Knights series when he became that Crow like dude with the ghost guns that never ran out of bullets? Knowing marvel its probably gonna be some crazy mix of magic/science thing like always.

the ninjak
Knowing marvel its probably gonna be some crazy mix of magic/science thing like always.

I remember reading somewhere showing Deadpool helping out a wounded girl by allowing his HF into her body and healing her. Logically the same should be able to be done to Frank! DP's blood flowing through his veins bringing he back to life and returning him to his former self.

SamZED
I remember reading somewhere showing Deadpool helping out a wounded girl by allowing his HF into her body and healing her. Logically the same should be able to be done to Frank! DP's blood flowing through his veins bringing he back to life and returning him to his former self. Hm.. dont remember that.. I recall Spider-man once using his blood to help cure May. Also this might work in comics but it'd be better if it was Wolverine's blood, cause Deadpool's had cancer and his blood is really messed up, i mean even zombies refuse to eat him. laughing out loud

Survivor19
Girl in question was Copycat. Her powers allowed her to copy the HF.

So, what is so horrible about Frankencastle? It's fine and fun idea with me

the ninjak
Frankenstein was actually an advanced form of man with advanced intellect and strength. With almost no limitations on the intellect side. He learnt English in minutes.

Everything Frank was before will be amplified now.

Normal Frank would be in trouble but with this boost. The battlefield is evened.

I see Sabertooth appearing out of nowhere and ripping his neck open but Nick then grabbing Sabs and ripping limbs off! feeling nothing from the wound. A shocked Sabs will be useless with a missing arm and Castle will then proceed to tear his head off and carrying it back into the sewers where he puts it in a barrel of Sulphuric acid, ending Sabs' career!

Adamantium just slows Sabs down.

SamZED
Originally posted by Survivor19
Girl in question was Copycat. Her powers allowed her to copy the HF.

So, what is so horrible about Frankencastle? It's fine and fun idea with me Its the kind of lame plot that never last anyway, sooner or later they'll wanna bring back the old good Castle and the bigger the dumb plot is the harder it'd be to make things the way they were without resolving to some stupid explanation like magic cloning etc

Deadline
i think he thinks that punisher has near spider lvl speed, agility and reaction time. sad

1. Mindset is trolling hes not actually that thick to use that as an argument. Unlike you who thinks its a legitimate point
2. He doesn't need to facepalm Read what he says

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8035/apunspider2yt6.th.jpg

i cant see frankencastle having the same lvl of speed and reaction time when he was human now he is a giant walking zombified tank..

For the 100th time he doesnt need to. Hes always been able to cope with superhuman speed.

Its just Spider-man forgets how to dodge bullets when Frank is the one pulling the trigger... I guess his bullets are faster than ordinary ones... Either that or bs writing.

facepalm Punisher is one marvel's best marksmen hes not some ordinary person and has shot people faster than Spiderman and he does it by predicting their movements.

The problem with this thread is posters like Sam and wildshadow think that just because something they don't like happens to there character its PIS, that not PIS thats I Don't Like It It Didn't Happen.

LOL Punisher has been able to react to Spidermans speed in his very first appearance. Are you serioulsy trying to tell me that Punisher first and very first appearances were PIS? Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

SamZED

facepalm Punisher is one marvel's best marksmen hes not some ordinary person and has shot people faster than Spiderman and he does it by predicting their movements. facepalm Yeah cause you know, Spider-man's never dodged bullet after they were fired and in mid air. I guess Frank's bullets are magical.

JakeTheBank
facepalm Yeah cause you know, Spider-man's never dodged bullet after they were fired and in mid air. I guess Frank's bullets are magical.

laughing

Deadline
facepalm Yeah cause you know, Spider-man's never dodged bullet after they were fired and in mid air. I guess Frank's bullets are magical.

Even if he can dodge bullets after they were fired it changes nothing because if you're dodging somebody with faster reflexes its still harder to dodge. The peoples hes dodging don't have half the reflexes that Punisher has.

No Sam its pure fail.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
laughing

I dont even see what you're laughing at 100s of street levelers who don't punch as fast as a bullet have been able to hit Spiderman, they do it by predicting his movements. Is every fight that Spiderman has had with Cap, Iron Fist and Shang Chi PIS?

SamZED
Even if he can dodge bullets after they were fired it changes nothing because if you're dodging somebody with faster reflexes its still harder to dodge. The peoples hes dodging don't have half the reflexes that Punisher has.

No Sam its pure fail.
Hear this. Spider-man's dodged a bullet that was an inch away from his body, he's dodged a dozen LASERS in midair while barely paying attention, he's dodged bullets that were CHASING him around the city, he's dodged bullets in midleap, twisted so fast in midair that the guys shooting at him though he changed his leaping direction while in air, Frank's marksman skills and reflexes wont do any difference unless he can make bullets fly faster than normal and even that wont help. Yet you have no problem with this nonsense for the sole fact that it was Frank who pulled the trigger.erm

Wild Shadow
Frankenstein was actually an advanced form of man with advanced intellect and strength. With almost no limitations on the intellect side. He learnt English in minutes.

Normal Frank would be in trouble but with this boost. The battlefield is evened.

I see Sabertooth appearing out of nowhere and ripping his neck open but Nick then grabbing Sabs and ripping limbs off! feeling nothing from the wound. A shocked Sabs will be useless with a missing arm and Castle will then proceed to tear his head off and carrying it back into the sewers where he puts it in a barrel of Sulphuric acid, ending Sabs' career!

i am positive that sabretooth is far stronger the frank and i doubt frank can tear his normal bone arm off geek

the ninjak

i am positive that sabretooth is far stronger the frank and i doubt frank can tear his normal bone arm off geek

FrankenCastle buddy fiction-ally as strong as Frankenstein. Strong enough to rip limbs off!

Deadline
Hear this. Spider-man's dodged a bullet that was an inch away from his body, he's dodged a dozen LASERS in midair while barely paying attention, he's dodged bullets that were CHASING him around the city, he's dodged bullets in midleap, twisted so fast in midair that the guys shooting at him though he changed his leaping direction while in air,Frank's marksman skills and reflexes wont do any difference unless he can make bullets fly faster than normal and even that wont help.

1. Who were these people were they as skilled at using guns as the Punisher, if they weren't why are you using them as valid examples?
2. Yes to an extent he can make bullets travel faster because he can pull the trigger faster than most people. Its like if you had two atheletes running when the gun goes off at the start of the race the athlete with faster reflexes would have gone a further distance at the beginning of the race.
3. A skilled enough gunman can actually make Spiderman walk into a bullet, even if the bullets are slow one bullet can make him dodge one way which is an actual trap.

Yet you have no problem with this nonsense for the sole fact that it was Frank who pulled the trigger.erm

Its not just the Punisher. Captain America, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil, Red Skull don't punch as fast as a bullet and have all been able to punch Spiderman. It doesnt even have to make 100% sense in comics skill has always been used as a substitute to trump powers.

Is ever single example of Spiderman getting punched PIS Sam?

SamZED
1. Who were these people were they as skilled at using guns as the Punisher, if they weren't why are you using them as valid examples?
2. Yes to an extent he can make bullets travel faster because he can pull the trigger faster than most people. Its like if you had two atheletes running when the gun goes off at the start of the race the athlete with faster reflexes would have gone a further distance at the beginning of the race.
3. A skilled enough gunman can actually make Spiderman walk into a bullet, even if the bullets are slow one bullet can make him dodge one way which is an actual trap.

Its not just the Punisher. Captain America, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil, Red Skull don't punch as fast as a bullet and have all been able to punch Spiderman. It doesnt even have to make 100% sense in comics skill has always been used as a substitute to trump powers.

Is ever single example of Spiderman getting punched PIS Sam? 1. Spider-man's dodged billion bullets in his career including from skilled assasins, sometimes even fired by computers that operate much faster than human reflexes and lock on the target as well as predict targets trajectory and shoot not bullets but lasers which is a lot harder than dodging a shot from Frank.
2. You didn't understand me, that only means he'd pull the trigger faster, but it wont make the bullet itself travvel faster through the air.
3.Can you explain to me how Punisher's ability to predict someone's movement would make ANY difference if Parker can still dodge the bullet AFTER it's fired, AFTER it left the gun? He'd still see it coming and dodge it.
And 4. No Deadline, not every example of Spider-man being hit is PIS. I never said that and youll never hear me say it But it much depends on his CIS. Characters like IronFist and Daredevil were able to hit Spider-man who was fighting in his usual "whatever everything is a joke" manner, not to mention spider sense doesnt recognize punches as such a big threat comparing to bullets or say adamantium claws. On the other hand if you take examples of Spider-man being PISSED OFF and really putting his mind to the fight the same people you've mentioned who were able to punch him fail to lay a finger on him. There's Daredevil whom poed Parker oneshotted, Kingpin who couldn't lay a finger on him, Bullseye who got koed before he couldn't even prepare himself to throw a punch, IronFist not being able to punch Parker once, Taskmaster, Deadpool and many other examples. So dont try to use it as an argument here. Fact is, Spider-man can dodge bullets, been doing it for years with his eyes closed even in midleap and after they were fired. So how comes he wasn't able to dodge a bullet from Frank after it was fired like he did a hundred times before? How is it different? It's not the skills, they do not make a difference here, then what?

Wild Shadow
FrankenCastle buddy fiction-ally as strong as Frankenstein. Strong enough to rip limbs off!

how strong do you think frankencastle is compared to sabretooth? also you cant use Frankenstein's monster as a comparison. abc logic equal fail

the ninjak
Besides the war above.
Sabertooth is a STEALTH killer.
Guns don't have much of a factor here.

Deadpool thread is better for your guys argument.

the ninjak
how strong do you think frankencastle is? also you cant use Frankenstein's monster as a comparison. abc logic equal fail

Damn I'm all about the abc logic sad + humour sad

Wild Shadow
you kept referencing the frankenstien monster to make an argument for frank who has no feats.. that equals major fail especially if u trying to say frank can rip sabretooth apart. frank has no feats anywhere close for such an assumption. by the way sabretooth has arm and head tearing under his feat belt.

Trackz
things are going to change when Frankencastle walks over daken and scares deadpool silly (two things i see happening without a doubt)

the ninjak
Damn I thought with the way Frank is drawn twice the size in a hulking fashion I just assumed embarrasment
Damn you Marvel comics should be 3 times as long .....in black and white with more plot development.....just like the japanese! At least a monthly mag to cover these plot holes!

Wild Shadow
things are going to change when Frankencastle walks over daken and scares deadpool silly (two things i see happening without a doubt) of coure they'll make frank look good you dont think they let him die again at their hands do you?

frank shouldnt be able to lay a hand on daken unless daken is screwing around and not using his pheromones...

Deadline
of coure they'll make frank look good you dont think they let him die again at their hands do you?

frank shouldnt be able to lay a hand on daken unless daken is screwing around and not using his pheromones...

*sigh* In punisher very first appearance he backed flipped out of Spiderman's hand and Spiderman stated how fast he was. Punishers very fist appearance was PIS?

Wild Shadow
*sigh* In punisher very first appearance he backed flipped out of Spiderman's hand and Spiderman stated how fast he was. Punishers very fist appearance was PIS?

what does spiderman have to do with anything with what i said?

also spidey was more surprised at the unexpected reaction rather then showing that Punisher was equal or superior in speed to him. that doesnt mean Spiderman was using his full abilities it could simply be Spiderman just half @$$ it underestimating punisher and was surprised.

no different when slade surprised superman with his agility that doesnt mean he is a faster then supes b/c supes was surprised and shocked by him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deadline
1. Spider-man's dodged billion bullets in his career including from skilled assasins, sometimes even fired by computers that operate much faster than human reflexes and lock on the target as well as predict targets trajectory and shoot not bullets

You're just not listening are you? Just because you have an assassin or a person in a comicbook doesn't mean that person is as good as the Punisher. Why are you having problems comprehending this?.

Skilled humans have shown themselves to better than computers many times in comics.

Spiderman doesn't even always have an easy time dodging bullets. I've seen him shit himself because of mass machine gunfire and I have a comic where eventhough Spiderman was able to dodge the bullets he had to be careful because if he got careless he could have got shot.

but lasers which is a lot harder than dodging a shot from Frank.

No it isn't because he doesnt dodge lasers after they are fired and unless the person firing the laser is very skilled doesn't mean its going to be more difficult

2. You didn't understand me, that only means he'd pull the trigger faster, but it wont make the bullet itself travvel faster through the air.

No I understood you perfectly. Please read what I said again.

3.Can you explain to me how Punisher's ability to predict someone's movement would make ANY difference if Parker can still dodge the bullet AFTER it's fired, AFTER it left the gun? He'd still see it coming and dodge it.

God almighty I just explained it to you. Did you even bother to read what I said?

And 4. No Deadline, not every example of Spider-man being hit is PIS. I never said that and youll never hear me say it But it much depends on his CIS. Characters like IronFist and Daredevil were able to hit Spider-man who was fighting in his usual "whatever everything is a joke" manner, not to mention spider sense doesnt recognize punches as such a big threat comparing to bullets or say adamantium claws. On the other hand if you take examples of Spider-man being PISSED OFF and really putting his mind to the fight the same people you've mentioned who were able to punch him fail to lay a finger on him. There's Daredevil whom poed Parker oneshotted, Kingpin who couldn't lay a finger on him, Bullseye who got koed before he couldn't even prepare himself to throw a punch, IronFist not being able to punch Parker once, Taskmaster, Deadpool and many other examples. So dont try to use it as an argument here.

Really then why was Punisher able to chuck a bomb in a bloodlusted Spidermans face? Why was Punisher able to dodge a bloodlusted Spiderman? Why was Captain America able to punch a robot clone of Spiderman who was stalemateing the real Spiderman in combat?

Fact is, Spider-man can dodge bullets, been doing it for years with his eyes closed even in midleap and after they were fired. So how comes he wasn't able to dodge a bullet from Frank after it was fired like he did a hundred times before? How is it different? It's not the skills, they do not make a difference here, then what?

Read what I said and comprehend.

Deadline
what does spiderman have to do with anything with what i said?

Um maybe because if you can react to Spiderman you can react to Daken?

also spidey was more surprised at the unexpected reaction rather then showing that Punisher was equal or superior in speed to him. that doesnt mean Spiderman was using his full abilities it could simply be Spiderman just half @$$ it underestimating punisher and was surprised.

Except there was fight shortly after that where Spiderman didn't underestimate him and got owned.

no different when slade surprised superman with his agility that doesnt mean he is a faster then supes b/c supes was surprised and shocked by him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

See above, stop making excuses its pathetic.

Trackz
of coure they'll make frank look good you dont think they let him die again at their hands do you?

frank shouldnt be able to lay a hand on daken unless daken is screwing around and not using his pheromones... that doesn't make much sense, placing limits on a character like you said who has virtually no feats, they made punisher into frankencastle for the sole purpose of him being able to fight/beat characters like daken and deadpool, and while he might not have the feats for that now there is nothing to suggest that he can't.

Wild Shadow
that doesn't make much sense, placing limits on a character like you said who has virtually no feats, they made punisher into frankencastle for the sole purpose of him being able to fight/beat characters like daken and deadpool, and while he might not have the feats for that now there is nothing to suggest that he can't.

what writer interview did they state that was the reason for his horrible upgrade? if we can even consider what they did to him an upgrade.confused

Trackz
what writer interview did they state that was the reason for his horrible upgrade? if we can even consider what they did to him an upgrade.confused comicbook resources, remender cited this many times. if you search any interview with him about frankencastle he states frank is now able to go up against marvels heroes and such whereas before it was very difficult for him

SamZED
You're just not listening are you? Just because you have an assassin or a person in a comicbook doesn't mean that person is as good as the Punisher. Why are you having problems comprehending this?.

Skilled humans have shown themselves to better than computers many times in comics.

Spiderman doesn't even always have an easy time dodging bullets. I've seen him shit himself because of mass machine gunfire and I have a comic where eventhough Spiderman was able to dodge the bullets he had to be careful because if he got careless he could have got shot.
So youre gonna just refuse to accept the million times he's dodged them with ease and from dozens of people at the same time because you've read a low showing where he had trouble dodging one? Also I understood you well, its just I refuse to accept your logic. Any assasin isn't as skilled as Punisher. Point taken, but why can't YOU comprehend that it doesn't make ANY difference. Frank is a better shot, he can predict Spider-man's moves but once he pulls the trigger all his skills wont mean ANYTHING, it'd be the same bullet moving not faster than any other bullet and Spider-man having ss would know where Puisher's aiming, he'd see the bullet coming in slow mo and move of its way AFTER its fired where Frank has no longer control of it, why cant you understand that?

No it isn't because he doesnt dodge lasers after they are fired and unless the person firing the laser is very skilled doesn't mean its going to be more difficult It is because with lasers he actually has to move of its way before they fire, less time to react. Here's another example. Symbiote's tendrils. They were shown to be able to travel faster than bullets and unlike bullets can chase Spider-man, plus his ss doesn't warn him of them, yet most of the time he dodges them succesfully.

God almighty I just explained it to you. Did you even bother to read what I said? I have, and you said its about his skills that other assasins dont have (which is true, agreed) but I stil dont understand how you think it'd make any difference against someone who can change his dodging direction after the trigger is already pulled.

Really then why was Punisher able to chuck a bomb in a bloodlusted Spidermans face? Why was Punisher able to dodge a bloodlusted Spiderman? Why was Captain America able to punch a robot clone of Spiderman who was stalemateing the real Spiderman in combat? Bloodlusted and mindcontroled - two different things. Mindcontroled characters aren't even 50% as effective. Spider-man's been mindcontroled a dozen times and almost every time was ordered to kill, he'd fight attack etc but he's always stuggled and never crossed the line even mindcontroled. As for clone, it was like Spider-man's 10th appearance it was a clone of Spider-man who was still learning how to use his powers. Heck just like 2 issues before that happened he just figured out how to pull back his punches so he wont accidently kill someone. Also when I said POed I didn't mean bloodlusted. Bloodlusted Spider-man actually often fights sloppy. It's when he stops holding back but is still in controle of his emotions is when he's the most dangerous. Have you seen the Kingpin fight? Or the time when he got captured by Norman Osborn recently? Been tortured for hours by Bullseye, broke free and took Lester down within half a second after ripping Osborn's face off.

Deadline
So youre gonna just refuse to accept the million times he's dodged them with ease and from dozens of people at the same time because you've read a low showing where he had trouble dodging one?

Im not really sure if it was a low showing he didn't have trouble dodging the bullets he just had to be careful not to be sloppy, also the guys were highly trained. The other example was that he was in a room full of ALOT of automated machine guns, thats not a low showing.

Also I understood you well, its just I refuse to accept your logic. Any assasin isn't as skilled as Punisher. Point taken, but why can't YOU comprehend that it doesn't make ANY difference. Frank is a better shot, he can predict Spider-man's moves but once he pulls the trigger all his skills wont mean ANYTHING, it'd be the same bullet moving not faster than any other bullet and Spider-man having ss would know where Puisher's aiming, he'd see the bullet coming in slow mo and move of its way AFTER its fired where Frank has no longer control of it, why cant you understand that?

1.You're not listening im going to try again. Techinically Punisher can make a bullet travel faster. Since Punisher has better reflexes he would pull the trigger faster than a less skilled person. That means when attempting to dodge the Punisher the bullets would have been realeased from the gun earlier and would have thus travelled further making it harder to dodge.

2. Just because he can dodge bullets after they have fired and see them in slow motion doesn't mean he can get shot if hes sloppy. I can dodge and catch a tennis ball but doesn't mean I can't be hit of somebody is aiming strategically. As I pointed out earlier if you shoot with strategy you can shoot Spiderman. For example if he dodges one bullet which is making him move in a direction the shooter wants him to go hes ****ed because when he moves in that direction he will be walking into a bullet that was waiting for him.

3. It doesn't have to make 100% sense either its comicbook. That same logic applies to Captain Americas fist and other superhero martial artists. Skill has been shown to overcome powers loads of times.

It is because with lasers he actually has to move of its way before they fire, less time to react. Here's another example. Symbiote's tendrils. They were shown to be able to travel faster than bullets and unlike bullets can chase Spider-man, plus his ss doesn't warn him of them, yet most of the time he dodges them succesfully.

Blocking a bullet doesn't mean that you move faster than a bullet.

I have, and you said its about his skills that other assasins dont have (which is true, agreed) but I stil dont understand how you think it'd make any difference against someone who can change his dodging direction after the trigger is already pulled.

I've explained in more detail.

Bloodlusted and mindcontroled - two different things. Mindcontroled characters aren't even 50% as effective. Spider-man's been mindcontroled a dozen times and almost every time was ordered to kill, he'd fight attack etc but he's always stuggled and never crossed the line even mindcontroled.

Except theres only one example of him attempting to fight the mindcontrol. What you're doing is assuming that he was fighting the mind control the whole time because thats what you want to believe

As for clone, it was like Spider-man's 10th appearance it was a clone of Spider-man who was still learning how to use his powers. Heck just like 2 issues before that happened he just figured out how to pull back his punches so he wont accidently kill someone.

If you want to argue that Spiderman has gotten better I can simply argue that Cap has gotten better as well.

Also when I said POed I didn't mean bloodlusted. Bloodlusted Spider-man actually often fights sloppy. It's when he stops holding back but is still in controle of his emotions is when he's the most dangerous. Have you seen the Kingpin fight? Or the time when he got captured by Norman Osborn recently? Been tortured for hours by Bullseye, broke free and took Lester down within half a second after ripping Osborn's face off.

If Spiderman let rip most street levelers would go down but thats due to his strength Spiderman doesn't hold back in speed. Unless you want to argue he likes getting punched in the face.

Wild Shadow
spiderman does hold back his speed by being overconfident and phoning it in and being surprised when he gets smacked around.. which is why when he gets serious and focus he stops being a punching bag. no he doesnt like being hit in the face that doesnt mean he isnt overconfident at times which results in him being punched and kicked in the face.

Trackz
we should probably just wait for more appearances

Wild Shadow
we should probably just wait for more appearances
no. make the call now!! blowup

Battlehammer
Based on current knowledge Sabre-tooth would utterly stomp, both scenerio's, but that could well change when we see more then three issues of FrankinCastle.

Trackz
no. make the call now!! blowup ok, honestly i see frankencastle being the better of the two once he gets more appearances. Think about it, he's probably going to take out daken and possibly deadpool and if he gets his old equipment back this is a done deal.

Wild Shadow
ok, honestly i see frankencastle being the better of the two once he gets more appearances. Think about it, he's probably going to take out daken and possibly deadpool and if he gets his old equipment back this is a done deal. even if he were to win against them it would be more then just h2h and would require wpns and various example of setting.. beating someone in the comics doesnt mean he can do it in the forum. aside from that you brought up future wpns he might acquire for a reason for winning..

so let me ask you in a h2h fight who do you see winning?

Battlehammer
ok, honestly i see frankencastle being the better of the two once he gets more appearances. Think about it, he's probably going to take out daken and possibly deadpool and if he gets his old equipment back this is a done deal.
Takign Daken out does not make him better then Sabre-tooth nor does taking out Deadpool. For one I have a feeling Daken powers will be ignored again.

By old equiptment you mean new.

Trackz
even if he were to win against them it would be more then just h2h and would require wpns and various example of setting.. beating someone in the comics doesnt mean he can do it in the forum. aside from that you brought up future wpns he might acquire for a reason for winning..

so let me ask you in a h2h fight who do you see winning? depends again on how he does against those characters, like if he's able to keep up with daken and deadpool in a close quarter fight and overwhelm them with strength I'd see no reason to say he could take on sabretooth evenly

Battlehammer
depends again on how he does against those characters, like if he's able to keep up with daken and deadpool in a close quarter fight and overwhelm them with strength I'd see no reason to say he could take on sabretooth evenly
You do realize that Sabre-tooth is stronger then both DP and Daken combind right? You also realize he more durable then they are combind as well? You also realize that he faster then either of them, with better reflexes?

SamZED
Im not really sure if it was a low showing he didn't have trouble dodging the bullets he just had to be careful not to be sloppy, also the guys were highly trained. The other example was that he was in a room full of ALOT of automated machine guns, thats not a low showing.
Well normally he has no problem dodging bulets at all, does it with ease. Several times he even said that bullets are useless against him, often he lets people put their guns to his face at pointblank because he's 110% sure he can dodge even at that distance.

1.You're not listening im going to try again. Techinically Punisher can make a bullet travel faster. Since Punisher has better reflexes he would pull the trigger faster than a less skilled person. That means when attempting to dodge the Punisher the bullets would have been realeased from the gun earlier and would have thus travelled further making it harder to dodge. In other word he'd simply pull the trigger faster. THAT I understood from your previous post. But even if Punisher pulls the trigger fatser than some random assasin the bullet would be fired earlier, but it still will travel the EXACT same distance with the EXACT same speed. And it's a proven fact that the time that itd take the bullet to reach Spider-man is more than enough for Parker to sense it, see it coming and move of its way after it's fired. The only difference between this shot and any other is Spider-man will have to start moving a 1/10 of second earlier than he normally would because Punisher would pull the trigger faster.

2. Just because he can dodge bullets after they have fired and see them in slow motion doesn't mean he can get shot if hes sloppy. I can dodge and catch a tennis ball but doesn't mean I can't be hit of somebody is aiming strategically. As I pointed out earlier if you shoot with strategy you can shoot Spiderman. For example if he dodges one bullet which is making him move in a direction the shooter wants him to go hes ****ed because when he moves in that direction he will be walking into a bullet that was waiting for him. He wont. He'll just twist of its way like he did a gazillioin times before, even in mid air. The idea that he'll throw himself at the trap would be 1 in 10000 possibility and an accident.

3. It doesn't have to make 100% sense either its comicbook. That same logic applies to Captain Americas fist and other superhero martial artists. Skill has been shown to overcome powers loads of times.
True. It can happen in comics. But anything can. Doesn't mean we should always use it as an an argument since it doesnt make sense. Venom took on Superman and Spider-man in that crossover, you'll never see me use it in a Venom vs Gladiator thread as an argument. But it CAN happen in a comix. Venom supposedly can take Gladiator down in a comicbook.

Blocking a bullet doesn't mean that you move faster than a bullet. Never said anything about blocking bullets. Also it depends on how you do it. I was talking about symbiotes chasing and catching bullets with their tendrils. Happened several times. Got the scans in respect thread. Yet Spider-man has no problem dodging them. Most of the time that is.

Except theres only one example of him attempting to fight the mindcontrol. What you're doing is assuming that he was fighting the mind control the whole time because thats what you want to believe
No. Because there are many examples of him being mindcontroled and just because he doesn't go "NOOO! MUST. FIGHT. IT." the whole time doesn't mean he isn't struggling to break it. And looking at all the times he's been mindcontroled before he struggles nonstop. And again, mind control does not = not holding back and going all out, not even close. Ive yet to see Spider-man kill someone while being mindcontrold. It'd be harder to list those who DIDN'T fight a mindcontroled Spider-man.

If you want to argue that Spiderman has gotten better I can simply argue that Cap has gotten better as well. Based on what? He was as good of a ma fighter as he is now. + as experienced, maybe now slightly more experienced but that's it. While Spider-man was a teenage nerd who suddenly learned he can punch through a brick wall and with no fighting experience. Now many years later he's fought thousands of battles. There's a huge gap between him then and now, not so with Cap.

If Spiderman let rip most street levelers would go down but thats due to his strength Spiderman doesn't hold back in speed. Unless you want to argue he likes getting punched in the face. Yes he does. The fact that he pulls his punches alone slow him down A LOT, he makes sure that every punch he throws doesnt seriously hurt anyone. That slows him down, and it been confirmed many times in the comics. And as Wild Shadows said in Spider-man's case it depends on his CIS a lot. He rarely fights to the fullest. Im not making this up his encounters with various streetlevelers when he stops holding back prove it.

Deadline
Well normally he has no problem dodging bulets at all, does it with ease. Several times he even said that bullets are useless against him, often he lets people put their guns to his face at pointblank because he's 110% sure he can dodge even at that distance.

Depends on whos firing the gun doesn't it?

In other word he'd simply pull the trigger faster. THAT I understood from your previous post. But even if Punisher pulls the trigger fatser than some random assasin the bullet would be fired earlier, but it still will travel the EXACT same distance with the EXACT same speed. And it's a proven fact that the time that itd take the bullet to reach Spider-man is more than enough for Parker to sense it, see it coming and move of its way after it's fired. The only difference between this shot and any other is Spider-man will have to start moving a 1/10 of second earlier than he normally would because Punisher would pull the trigger faster.

Thats why I said technically my point is simply that it would be more difficult for him to dodge.

He wont. He'll just twist of its way like he did a gazillioin times before, even in mid air. The idea that he'll throw himself at the trap would be 1 in 10000 possibility and an accident.

Well thats funny hes done it millions of times with punches. I guess its a foregone conclusion that he'll dodge because thats what you want to happen. There are millions of examples of him getting hit or having trouble with objects slower than bullets aimed by highly skilled individuals.

True. It can happen in comics. But anything can. Doesn't mean we should always use it as an an argument since it doesnt make sense. Venom took on Superman and Spider-man in that crossover, you'll never see me use it in a Venom vs Gladiator thread as an argument. But it CAN happen in a comix. Venom supposedly can take Gladiator down in a comicbook.

How many times has Venom fought Gladiator? Once? Im pretty sure if he had done it 100s of times you would argue that he could take on Gladiator. Since there are 100s of examples of Spiderman having trouble with slower objects aimed by highly skilled people its pretty much establishes that he can get shot by a bullet aimed by an exceptional person.

Never said anything about blocking bullets. Also it depends on how you do it. I was talking about symbiotes chasing and catching bullets with their tendrils. Happened several times. Got the scans in respect thread. Yet Spider-man has no problem dodging them. Most of the time that is.

I'll repeat myself

Since there are 100s of examples of Spiderman having trouble with slower objects aimed by highly skilled people its pretty much establishes that he can get shot by a bullet aimed by an exceptional person.

No. Because there are many examples of him being mindcontroled and just because he doesn't go "NOOO! MUST. FIGHT. IT." the whole time doesn't mean he isn't struggling to break it. And looking at all the times he's been mindcontroled before he struggles nonstop.

So Sam how did you even know he was fighting mind control in the other examples? Its because he indicated he was doing it, you didn't just assume that. You can't just decide to assume he was doing it in the annual when theres no proof. The only time he managed to fight the mind control was because he got bombed in the face, which pretty much establishes he wasn't able to fight it under his own will. You can't then deduce he was fighting it when there no indication, especially when his behaviour indicates otherwise. There are also probably lots of examples of him not vbeing able to fight mind control but you're probably choosing the ones you like.

And again, mind control does not = not holding back and going all out, not even close. Ive yet to see Spider-man kill someone while being mindcontrold. It'd be harder to list those who DIDN'T fight a mindcontroled Spider-man.

Yeah Sam of course Spiderman was holding back thats why he picked up a car and tried to flatten Punisher with it. Yup that pretty much looks he was holding back. In fact his whole language and behaviour indicated he wasn't holding back.

Even if you want to use that argument Punisher was heavily sleep deprived as well, unless you're going to assume mindcontrol > sleep deprivation.

Based on what? He was as good of a ma fighter as he is now. + as experienced, maybe now slightly more experienced but that's it. While Spider-man was a teenage nerd who suddenly learned he can punch through a brick wall and with no fighting experience. Now many years later he's fought thousands of battles. There's a huge gap between him then and now, not so with Cap.

I don't know maybe because he trains constantly and when you train you get better, but I guess maybe you're right hes one of the the most consistently portrayed characters. Anyway Cap has held his own and beaten Spiderman villains.

Yes he does. The fact that he pulls his punches alone slow him down A LOT, he makes sure that every punch he throws doesnt seriously hurt anyone. That slows him down, and it been confirmed many times in the comics. And as Wild Shadows said in Spider-man's case it depends on his CIS a lot. He rarely fights to the fullest. Im not making this up his encounters with various streetlevelers when he stops holding back prove it.

*sigh* Sam Spiderman doesn't slow down the speed of his head so he can let people punch him. Im not even sure if theres any proof that hes weaker punched are slower.

Trackz
bump,

well frankencastle has been more impressive then most assumed.

frankencastle took out deadpool (deadpool was being an idiot as usual though) then scared him into submission.

acording to the August solicit, daken barely survives his fight with Frank, and in the second part of their crossover, frank will be taking on both wolverine and daken.

Punisher has become incredibly formidable, knowing this how do people think he does against creed now?

Wild Shadow
wasnt DP's and frank's fight simply a flashback? and didnt DP have him pinned to a table with his swords and sitting on top of his chest?

Parmaniac
Is Frankencastle really good? I dropped it after the first issue cause I thought it was bull...

Trackz
wasnt DP's and frank's fight simply a flashback? and didnt DP have him pinned to a table with his swords and sitting on top of his chest? yea the fight still happened though. Deadpool ran at him, punisher grabbed and choke slammed him into the ground. Beat him until deadpool busted out a flame thrower on him, which surprised punisher who jumped back, then ripped the flamethrower out of deadpools hands and burned a whole through deadpool's throat. Deadpool healed in a panel and came back at punisher with a chainsaw, Frank blocked the chainsaw with his hand, and threw deadpool across the sewer. Then the monster crew restrained frank and he went braindead because he didnt have his pills. Deadpool needed information so he stood on punisher with his swords across his throat and poured the pills into his mouth.

Frankencastle was breezing through everything deadpool through at him, wade was no challenge to him.

Trackz
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Is Frankencastle really good? I dropped it after the first issue cause I thought it was bull... honestly, if you liked remenders punisher before, you'll like frankencastle, it's the same character, nothing has changed save for his enemies, and now he's able to do so much more.

Battlehammer
i think reembers a hack to be frank

srankmissingnin

Trackz

srankmissingnin

Trackz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
To birds with one stone for Daken, it's his solicit not Franks. hehe the cover suggests it's talking about frank, i'm guessing daken calls in wolverine to help him, wolverine may fall for it and daken double crosses him, then wolverine and punisher decide to take him out.

SamZED
yea the fight still happened though. Deadpool ran at him, punisher grabbed and choke slammed him into the ground. Beat him until deadpool busted out a flame thrower on him, which surprised punisher who jumped back, then ripped the flamethrower out of deadpools hands and burned a whole through deadpool's throat. Deadpool healed in a panel and came back at punisher with a chainsaw, Frank blocked the chainsaw with his hand, and threw deadpool across the sewer. Then the monster crew restrained frank and he went braindead because he didnt have his pills. Deadpool needed information so he stood on punisher with his swords across his throat and poured the pills into his mouth.

Frankencastle was breezing through everything deadpool through at him, wade was no challenge to him. Why was he not a challenge? He did defeat Frankencastle in the end. The monster crew tried to reason with FC but couldnt and he continued attacking Deadpool. It ended with FC pinned to the table with DP's swords and Wade feeding him the pills. Sure wasnt easy according to the flashback but he did win. Also he himself swolloed like a dozen pills and lost his gun in the very beginning of the fight which shouldnt happen again, and I dont recall FC being completely bulletproof.
As for Sabertooth, he's got adamantium claws, Frank wont be able to stop them like he stopped the chainsaw.

Trackz
Why was he not a challenge? He did defeat Frankencastle in the end. The monster crew tried to reason with FC but couldnt and he continued attacking Deadpool. It ended with FC pinned to the table with DP's swords and Wade feeding him the pills. Sure wasnt easy according to the flashback but he did win. Also he himself swolloed like a dozen pills and lost his gun in the very beginning of the fight which shouldnt happen again, and I dont recall FC being completely bulletproof.
As for Sabertooth, he's got adamantium claws, Frank wont be able to stop them like he stopped the chainsaw. he didn't defeat him, he had deadpool on the ropes, and a that point he was already off the pills, which makes him stupid and slows him down. deadpool didn't get frank on his back, the monster crew held him back until frank passed out, deadpool did absolutely nothing....

Deadline
Why was he not a challenge? He did defeat Frankencastle in the end. The monster crew tried to reason with FC but couldnt and he continued attacking Deadpool. It ended with FC pinned to the table with DP's swords and Wade feeding him the pills. Sure wasnt easy according to the flashback but he did win. Also he himself swolloed like a dozen pills and lost his gun in the very beginning of the fight which shouldnt happen again, and I dont recall FC being completely bulletproof.
As for Sabertooth, he's got adamantium claws, Frank wont be able to stop them like he stopped the chainsaw.

Its actually not suprised that happened. Considering what Frank can do without upgrades he should be able to stomp characters like DP when upgraded. Thats realsitically how the fight should go but I thougt Frank was going to get jobbed.

SamZED
Its actually not suprised that happened. Considering what Frank can do without upgrades he should be able to stomp characters like DP when upgraded. Thats realsitically how the fight should go but I thougt Frank was going to get jobbed we do not yet know the full extent of his upgrade. Only know hes stronger and more durable. If anything i think hes faster as good ol Frank. And no he shouldnt stomp Deadpool, maybe win some at best. If anythink Deadpool losing his gun in the first second of the fight was pis (concidering his speed) to make the fight more interesting.

Deadline
we do not yet know the full extent of his upgrade. Only know hes stronger and more durable. If anything i think hes faster as good ol Frank.

He doesn't need to be faster. Hes clearly shown he has no problems hitting people as fast as DP. Hes verry tough now. In his last issue he was impaled, disembowled and his arm were partially falling off and he still managed to beat Hellsgard who is a cyborg. He also didn't have his pills which made him slower and still managed to evade machiun gunfire. He was also strong enough to fastball special Manthing and restrain Werewolf with one hand.

And no he shouldnt stomp Deadpool, maybe win some at best. If anythink Deadpool losing his gun in the first second of the fight was pis (concidering his speed) to make the fight more interesting.

I haven't actually read it but im not suprised that happen. Again Punisher needs no speed upgrade he just needs strength and durability.

SamZED
He doesn't need to be faster. Hes clearly shown he has no problems hitting people as fast as DP. Hes verry tough now. In his last issue he was impaled, disembowled and his arm were partially falling off and he still managed to beat Hellsgard who is a cyborg. He also didn't have his pills which made him slower and still managed to evade machiun gunfire. He was also strong enough to fastball special Manthing and restrain Werewolf with one hand.
Ofcourse he's hit people as fast as Deadpool and Deadpool himself on many occasions but Deadpool has dodged opponents faster than Frank as well. Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with Frank hitting Deadpool there, only have a problem with Deadpool charging headfirst like an idiot at Frank while holding a gun instead of just using it. Not even sure it would've harmed Frank but it wouldve made sense for Wade to at least try.
Yeah ive read the book. Was a tough battle. Fun to read. Was cool to see Frank spare his life and leave him be in that place.

I haven't actually read it but im not suprised that happen. Again Punisher needs no speed upgrade he just needs strength and durability. Meh.. cant say its a big loss you havent read it. The issue in general was a dissapointment, only few funny pages with Deadpool and the actual team-up lasted for exactly one page and ended on a cliffhanger. And the fight was shown in a flashback. First Deadpool lost his gun and sword, then attacked with a flamethrower and chainsaw only to get tossed all over the place by Frank. Then the flashback stops when Frank charged at Deadpool ready to attack. The next thing we see - Frank pinned down to a table with DP's swords and Wade on top of him. We didnt even get to see how it happened exactly. Deadpool realises he's been set up, Morbius frees Castle and Frank gets up ready to tear Deadpool to pieces but Deadpool offers him to team up against a common foe. Special guest appearance Wolverine on the last pages. Pops his claws and gets ready to attack both DP and Frank End of story. sad

Deadline
Ofcourse he's hit people as fast as Deadpool and Deadpool himself on many occasions but Deadpool has dodged opponents faster than Frank as well. Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with Frank hitting Deadpool there, only have a problem with Deadpool charging headfirst like an idiot at Frank while holding a gun instead of just using it. Not even sure it would've harmed Frank but it wouldve made sense for Wade to at least try.
Yeah ive read the book. Was a tough battle. Fun to read. Was cool to see Frank spare his life and leave him be in that place.

Fair enough about the charging but the issue about DP dodging people faster than Frank is ABC logic. If you look at some of the people Frank has taken on DD really shouldn't dance around Punisher either but there you go.

Meh.. cant say its a big loss you havent read it. The issue in general was a dissapointment, only few funny pages with Deadpool and the actual team-up lasted for exactly one page and ended on a cliffhanger. And the fight was shown in a flashback. First Deadpool lost his gun and sword, then attacked with a flamethrower and chainsaw only to get tossed all over the place by Frank. Then the flashback stops when Frank charged at Deadpool ready to attack. The next thing we see - Frank pinned down to a table with DP's swords and Wade on top of him. We didnt even get to see how it happened exactly. Deadpool realises he's been set up, Morbius frees Castle and Frank gets up ready to tear Deadpool to pieces but Deadpool offers him to team up against a common foe. Special guest appearance Wolverine on the last pages. Pops his claws and gets ready to attack both DP and Frank End of story. sad

Sorry man looks like DP got his arse kicked. Im sorry but to be honest I think thats expected. There isnt really anything DP can do to hurt him unless he chops his head off. Frank was taking maching gunfire in his last issue and taking other forms of damage. DP isn't fast enough to dodge him and Punisher was capable of hurting DP in human form. DP is pretty much ****ed.

SamZED
Fair enough about the charging but the issue about DP dodging people faster than Frank is ABC logic. If you look at some of the people Frank has taken on DD really shouldn't dance around Punisher either but there you go.

Sorry man looks like DP got his arse kicked. Im sorry but to be honest I think thats expected. There isnt really anything DP can do to hurt him unless he chops his head off. Frank was taking maching gunfire in his last issue and taking other forms of damage. DP isn't fast enough to dodge him and Punisher was capable of hurting DP in human form. DP is pretty much ****ed. Wait are you talking about KMC battle right now or the book? I was describing the book and Deadpool though got tossed around a lot won in the end. Im not not saying that's how it'll go on KMC, was just talking about the book. He is definitely fast enough to dodge Frank, looking at his feats. That is if he doesnt engage in h2h, in that case agreed, but if he choses to keep his distance I see him dodge Frank without much trouble, he's been dancing around entire teams of heroes with super speed. Now FC would win some, but so would Deadpool, this is definitely not a onesided beating in anyone's favor.

Deadline
Wait are you talking about KMC battle right now or the book? I was describing the book and Deadpool though got tossed around a lot won in the end. Im not not saying that's how it'll go on KMC, was just talking about the book.

Yeah I know. Im just saying that how it went in the book is how it would go on KMC.

He is definitely fast enough to dodge Frank, looking at his feats. That is if he doesnt engage in h2h, in that case agreed, but if he choses to keep his distance I see him dodge Frank without much trouble, he's been dancing around entire teams of heroes with super speed.

Yeah he can defintely dodge Frank I just don't think he can dance around him. I guess thats just a high showing but its defintely not the norm. Moon Knight has done something similar and Punisher has stalemated him several times, he doesn't have superspeed but you get the point.

I see what you mean about DP doding him if he decided to go defensive, not sure if I agree but I see where your coming from.

Now FC would win some, but so would Deadpool, this is definitely not a onesided beating in anyone's favor.

I know I usually treat you like a jerk but im being honest here. i do think that DP would get a beatdown, but thats based on what Frank can do now and what hes done before. You also have to bare in mind the point of the upgrade was to make him a serious threat. Even in human form Punisher has held his own against DP if DP still manages to hold his own againt FC then the upgrade was pointless.

Trackz
we do not yet know the full extent of his upgrade. Only know hes stronger and more durable. If anything i think hes faster as good ol Frank. And no he shouldnt stomp Deadpool, maybe win some at best. If anythink Deadpool losing his gun in the first second of the fight was pis (concidering his speed) to make the fight more interesting. he owned deadpool several times, we know that his healing is just as good, and he's more durable. , he was intercepting and countering everything DP was throwing at him, and the minute frank was reanimated, deadpool was begging them to keep him back. deadpool's speed advantage (if there is one) did absolutely nothing for him, he's not a speedster, he's not going to be running circles around frank, the fact that he couldn't when franks reaction time was slowed means that there's no way he'd do it against a prepared frank.

Trackz
Wait are you talking about KMC battle right now or the book? I was describing the book and Deadpool though got tossed around a lot won in the end. Im not not saying that's how it'll go on KMC, was just talking about the book. He is definitely fast enough to dodge Frank, looking at his feats. That is if he doesnt engage in h2h, in that case agreed, but if he choses to keep his distance I see him dodge Frank without much trouble, he's been dancing around entire teams of heroes with super speed. Now FC would win some, but so would Deadpool, this is definitely not a onesided beating in anyone's favor. he won because frank went braindead, not because of his own performance, and frank already in need of his pills when the fight began...

Deadline
Sorry but FC's just a ****ing beast. Oh yeah Remender stated that FC's going to get a big upgrade and I think its the bloodstone. Last issue he got the bloodstone not sure what he can do with it yet, but one thing is that it can make the wielder more powerful by turning their desire for revenge into strength. It most likely does other stuff because we saw it create zombies as well.

Trackz
here's the fight:

Originally posted by guy222
http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/8056/b3f5c680558974.gif http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/8056/abb4ce80558980.gif http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/8056/7773a780558987.gif http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/8056/5fcf2a80558995.gif http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/8056/5fab6b80559000.gif

Deadline
here's the fight:

Sorry Sam, didn't look like DP charged at Frank with the gun. Frank was just too fast and snatched it out of his hand.

Damn DP got owned.

SamZED
Yeah I know. Im just saying that how it went in the book is how it would go on KMC.

Yeah he can defintely dodge Frank I just don't think he can dance around him. I guess thats just a high showing but its defintely not the norm. Moon Knight has done something similar and Punisher has stalemated him several times, he doesn't have superspeed but you get the point.

I see what you mean about DP doding him if he decided to go defensive, not sure if I agree but I see where your coming from.
Its just that'd be a high showing if it happened 1-2 times. But pretty much every time he fights a team he dances around them with ease. And im not talking dumb slow bricks. If anything fight with Moon Knight was a low showing imo. If not for fighting skills then definitely for HF. He's ran circles around Avengers, fantastic four, blitzed a team of x-men. Can't even count the number of times he's performed the "faster-than-human-eye-reacts" kinda moves and attacks. That is his average speed.

I know I usually treat you like a jerk but im being honest here. i do think that DP would get a beatdown, but thats based on what Frank can do now and what hes done before. You also have to bare in mind the point of the upgrade was to make him a serious threat. Even in human form Punisher has held his own against DP if DP still manages to hold his own againt FC then the upgrade was pointless. I see what you mean and fair enough. I respect your opinion and hope you'll respect mine, and I believe that although Frank (non-upgraded) can hold his own against Deadpool he IMO shouldnt possibly win under normal conditions while the upgrades in my opinion just even the odds concidering the HF and enhanced stats. Again, that's just my opinion, and I know you have a different one so can we just agree to disagree on this?

SamZED

he owned deadpool several times, we know that his healing is just as good, and he's more durable. , he was intercepting and countering everything DP was throwing at him, and the minute frank was reanimated, deadpool was begging them to keep him back. deadpool's speed advantage (if there is one) did absolutely nothing for him, he's not a speedster, he's not going to be running circles around frank, the fact that he couldn't when franks reaction time was slowed means that there's no way he'd do it against a prepared frank.
How did he own Deadpool several times if this was just one fight? He tossed him around and injured yeah, but that's nothing Deadpol cant handle. Begging and screaming is completely in character for Deadpool, that doesnt mean he loses every time he does it. He had Frank pinned down and could've finished him off if he wanted to. Im not even arguing that Deadpool wins every time. Just that this is a close one. His speed advantage (yes, there is one) would only matter if he used it to avoid Frank, instead he was charging head first at a stronger opponent because he had no idea what he's dealing with, hence the result. If you want I can provide some scans of Deadpool trying to avoid/dodge while attacking from distance and it will no longer be a question if he could do it here.

he won because frank went braindead, not because of his own performance, and frank already in need of his pills when the fight began...

While Deadpool ate a bunch of them himself and said it screwed up his head (more than usually) and Frank went berserk, he was more than capable of fighting, it didnt slow him down nor made him weaker, only made him bloodlusted.

Trackz
How did he own Deadpool several times if this was just one fight? He tossed him around and injured yeah, but that's nothing Deadpol cant handle. Begging and screaming is completely in character for Deadpool, that doesnt mean he loses every time he does it. He had Frank pinned down and could've finished him off if he wanted to. Im not even arguing that Deadpool wins every time. Just that this is a close one. His speed advantage (yes, there is one) would only matter if he used it to avoid Frank, instead he was charging head first at a stronger opponent because he had no idea what he's dealing with, hence the result. If you want I can provide some scans of Deadpool trying to avoid/dodge while attacking from distance and it will no longer be a question if he could do it here.

While Deadpool ate a bunch of them himself and said it screwed up his head (more than usually) and Frank went berserk, he was more than capable of fighting, it didnt slow him down nor made him weaker, only made him bloodlusted. My bad, i wasn't paying attention to what i was saying honestly.

Deadpool was using some of his most deadly weaponry and it was compltely ineffective against frank and he was disarmed, what else could deadpool do? I mean all of deadpool's projectile weapons were useless, what other choice did deadpool have than to run at him?

deadpool healed from teh pills mid battle (his voices came back), frank doesnt go berserk, when he doesnt have his pills his brain deteriorates and he becomes stupid and slow (stated on panel he loses his reaction time significantly and he has trouble coordinating his actions) that his is the frank that deadpool fought, he was being taken down by a slower/stupider frankencastle.

Frankencastle definitely shows that he's out of deadpool's league...i mean deadpool couldn't even put up a fight, deadpool could win obviously if he decapitated him, even that would be a struggle for him.

if it were just between them i'd say frankencastle 7-8/10

as for the fight at hand, if frankencastle shows the ability to take on both daken and wolverine then i believe he'd be able to take out sabretooth.

Wild Shadow
Deadpool wasnt using his standard weapons... if he did he would have pulled his uzis and grenades instead of a flame thrower which was cool. i think it should have roasted franks skin though...

SamZED
My bad, i wasn't paying attention to what i was saying honestly.

Deadpool was using some of his most deadly weaponry and it was compltely ineffective against frank and he was disarmed, what else could deadpool do? I mean all of deadpool's projectile weapons were useless, what other choice did deadpool have than to run at him?

deadpool healed from teh pills mid battle (his voices came back), frank doesnt go berserk, when he doesnt have his pills his brain deteriorates and he becomes stupid and slow (stated on panel he loses his reaction time significantly and he has trouble coordinating his actions) that his is the frank that deadpool fought, he was being taken down by a slower/stupider frankencastle.

Frankencastle definitely shows that he's out of deadpool's league...i mean deadpool couldn't even put up a fight, deadpool could win obviously if he decapitated him, even that would be a struggle for him.

if it were just between them i'd say frankencastle 7-8/10

as for the fight at hand, if frankencastle shows the ability to take on both daken and wolverine then i believe he'd be able to take out sabretooth. If Frank becomes slower it must take him time, because imo it didnt look like he was slowing down, if anything his speed performance in this book was better than when he fought those ninjas (dont remember the issue #) and was in his right mind. And Deadpool only healed before Frank's final charge, so while he was getting tossed around the effect was still on, so imo it was pretty fair. As for his options, just use his guns, shoot in the eyes for example, or decapitate like he could have in the book. Id say more like 5/10 for each, imo its close. And ofcourse Deadpool would have to work hard for each of the win. But it also works for Frank because imo if Deadpool puts his mind to it its gonna be very hard for Frank to get his hands on him.

Im pretty sure you've seen these scans but just in case. In both those cases Deadpool doesnt wont to kill anyone so goes "Spider-man" on them.

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/scan0005.png/
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9979/scan0006.png

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/...dpool180014.png
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/21...dpool180016.png

Unless Frank really gets another upgrade, then its a different story.

Parmaniac
Error 404

SamZED
My bad.
Here they are the ones that werent working.
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3885/deadpool180014.png
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2199/deadpool180016.png
also this
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7282/deadpool180019.png
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6849/deadpool180020.png

EDIT: btw NOT a teleporter. That was him moving.

Trackz
Deadpool wasnt using his standard weapons... if he did he would have pulled his uzis and grenades instead of a flame thrower which was cool. i think it should have roasted franks skin though... they made him more durable, or didn't you notice how he stopped a chainsaw with his hand, a flamethrower is defintely more deadly than an uzi, not that i would have done much, have you seen the stuff that frank takes? frank's mentality is that his body is already dead, so then he can't feel pain, he ripped his own arm off...bullets don't faze him.

Trackz
If Frank becomes slower it must take him time, because imo it didnt look like he was slowing down, if anything his speed performance in this book was better than when he fought those ninjas (dont remember the issue #) and was in his right mind. And Deadpool only healed before Frank's final charge, so while he was getting tossed around the effect was still on, so imo it was pretty fair. As for his options, just use his guns, shoot in the eyes for example, or decapitate like he could have in the book. Id say more like 5/10 for each, imo its close. And ofcourse Deadpool would have to work hard for each of the win. But it also works for Frank because imo if Deadpool puts his mind to it its gonna be very hard for Frank to get his hands on him.

Im pretty sure you've seen these scans but just in case. In both those cases Deadpool doesnt wont to kill anyone so goes "Spider-man" on them.

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/scan0005.png/
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9979/scan0006.png

Unless Frank really gets another upgrade, then its a different story. it takes hold immediately, against hellsgaard (after hellsgaard destoryed his pills) he commented on his slowed reaction time. It happens quick if he doesnt get his pills at the right time. The fact he was grunting like an animal shows how much his brain had deteriorated already.

definitely not 5/10, if a slow and retarded frankencastle can take out deadpool that easily, when he's in perfect condition and smart he takes it much easier, plus his weapons are still more deadly than deadpools

Wild Shadow
he stopped the chainsaw with his hydrolic forearm from how it appears and his skin shoulnt be any more durable then when he was alive otherwise he wouldnt have bn able to have stitches and stables holding him together,., no expression

Trackz
he stopped the chainsaw with his hydrolic forearm from how it appears and his skin shoulnt be any more durable then when he was alive otherwise he wouldnt have bn able to have stitches and stables holding him together,., no expression ...he's holding the top of the chainsaw

Wild Shadow
i still maintain what i said and why are we even talking about DP when this is sabretooth bout..

Trackz
i still maintain what i said and why are we even talking about DP when this is sabretooth bout.. the fact that he owned deadpool as badly as he did, while weakened means he could definitely keep up with creed.

Wild Shadow
DP and sabe are two completely character with different lvl of damage soak and strength.. and frank being able to fight DP in a comic doesnt mean he could in an actual forum fight..

Trackz
DP and sabe are two completely character with different lvl of damage soak and strength.. and frank being able to fight DP in a comic doesnt mean he could in an actual forum fight.. frank owned him though, while weakened, that means he should definitely take the majority in a forum fight.

Wild Shadow
Deadpool wasn't even using his standard wpns or even his high end gear that he pulls out in every other story fight...

Trackz
Deadpool wasn't even using his standard wpns or even his high end gear that he pulls out in every other story fight... a flamethrower/chain-saw isn't upper end gear? then what is?

Wild Shadow
pfff.. those weapons although cool for looks both in the real world and in comics they dont add much or do anything in a comic fight.. like i said DP's uzis should have bn more then enough to end the fight and just to let you know guns and uzi's have different caliber bullets and damage output and even barrel exit velocity so dont try to compare a hand gun to an uzi...

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3213/st3a.png
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/29/st4.png
http://i022.radikal.ru/0910/13/85083ded82e0.jpg

like i said DP's standard tech should have bn more then enough to stop frank.. grenades, c-4 explosions should and would have ended frank if the writers had written DP to his full potential rather then jobbing and losing his weapons in the 1st panel..

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/355/3/0/Deadpool_Wallpaper_by_martegodpopo.jpg

SamZED
it takes hold immediately, against hellsgaard (after hellsgaard destoryed his pills) he commented on his slowed reaction time. It happens quick if he doesnt get his pills at the right time. The fact he was grunting like an animal shows how much his brain had deteriorated already.

definitely not 5/10, if a slow and retarded frankencastle can take out deadpool that easily, when he's in perfect condition and smart he takes it much easier, plus his weapons are still more deadly than deadpools In that case it depends on writers interpretation I guess, because honestly I didnt see any signs of Frank slowing down, just going berserk. I dont believe it was writers intention to show a slower version of Frankencastle, seeing how his speed in the book was more impressive than any other display of it in the past.

Also Deadpool wasnt at 100% as well, so it makes it more or less even. Not to mention that he didnt use/lost most of his weapons in the very beginning of the fight for PIS reasons and there's no telling how it would've went if he had his granades, uzis etc on him and used them on Frank instead of engaging in cqc. And the thing is - Frankencastle did not take Deadpool out, only tossed him around and injured him (and even that because Deadpool turned this into close quarters combat, again for PIS reasons) but Deadpool did win in the end. Id acept Frank winning the majority but only if Deadpool chooses to make it a closequarters combat again.

Deadline
pfff.. those weapons although cool for looks both in the real world and in comics they dont add much or do anything in a comic fight.. like i said DP's uzis should have bn more then enough to end the fight and just to let you know guns and uzi's have different caliber bullets and damage output and even barrel exit velocity so dont try to compare a hand gun to an uzi...

Frankencastle was tanking bullets from Hellsgards great big machine gun.

Hellsgards gun > DPs

Where did Trackz compare an uzi to a hangun didn't he say flamethrower?

like i said DP's standard tech should have bn more then enough to stop frank.. grenades, c-4 explosions should and would have ended frank if the writers had written DP to his full potential rather then jobbing and losing his weapons in the 1st panel..

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/355/3/0/Deadpool_Wallpaper_by_martegodpopo.jpg

Wait so DPs gonna strap C4 to Frank then run off? What about the 100s of examples were DP hasn't used grenades?

Like you said? You pretty much ignored what Trackz said. DPs standard gear is usually his sword and maybe a machine pistol.

Trackz
In that case it depends on writers interpretation I guess, because honestly I didnt see any signs of Frank slowing down, just going berserk. I dont believe it was writers intention to show a slower version of Frankencastle, seeing how his speed in the book was more impressive than any other display of it in the past.

Also Deadpool wasnt at 100% as well, so it makes it more or less even. Not to mention that he didnt use/lost most of his weapons in the very beginning of the fight for PIS reasons and there's no telling how it would've went if he had his granades, uzis etc on him and used them on Frank instead of engaging in cqc. And the thing is - Frankencastle did not take Deadpool out, only tossed him around and injured him (and even that because Deadpool turned this into close quarters combat, again for PIS reasons) but Deadpool did win in the end. Id acept Frank winning the majority but only if Deadpool chooses to make it a closequarters combat again. no it wasn't, have you seen some of his feats? he was slashng through zombie soldeirs faster than they could react, and he slashed throw a samurai so fast, the samurai thought he missed and attempted to retaliate only to fall apart seconds later.

also deadpool recovered from taking the pills mid-fight, when his voices came back. Deadpool also didn't win, you keep ignoring the fact he was being tossed around by a dumb/slow punisher, who went braindead a while later, that had nothing to do with deadpool, that had to do with the fact he was off his pills from the moment the fight began. Even deadpool didn't want to go up against him again.

Trackz

frnk has already tanked attacks similar to the one shown above, and you're also forgetting this was an unarmed frank vs. a prepped deadpool, frank wasn't even using his most powerful weaponry.

...i hope you realize that second scan would require prep and has absolutely no relevance to this fight

Wild Shadow
you call what DP did prep? that is one of the biggest jokes i ever saw if a writer thinks that is DP's prep lvl..

its like he left the house and pulled two things out of his umbrella holder by the door.. this is how he preps for a mission that involves more the fodder but heroes and villains..
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48664/1064237-xf_ann_1_leraje_cps_039_super.jpg

Trackz
you call what DP did prep? that is one of the biggest jokes i ever saw if a writer thinks that is DP's prep lvl..

its like he left the house and pulled two things out of his umbrella holder by the door.. this is how he preps for a mission that involves more the fodder but heroes and villains..
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48664/1064237-xf_ann_1_leraje_cps_039_super.jpg great, that was deadpool prepping for the punisher, and don't forget that again deadpool was losing to an unarmed-slow-stupid frank, in a forum fight this wouldn't be the case, franks healing is just as fast as deadpool, and he's more durable, stronger, and more serious.

Wild Shadow
what evidence do you have to say frank has equal lvl healing factor as wade?

SamZED
no it wasn't, have you seen some of his feats? he was slashng through zombie soldeirs faster than they could react, and he slashed throw a samurai so fast, the samurai thought he missed and attempted to retaliate only to fall apart seconds later.

also deadpool recovered from taking the pills mid-fight, when his voices came back. Deadpool also didn't win, you keep ignoring the fact he was being tossed around by a dumb/slow punisher, who went braindead a while later, that had nothing to do with deadpool, that had to do with the fact he was off his pills from the moment the fight began. Even deadpool didn't want to go up against him again. Yes I have, ive read all frankencastle books save 1 maybe. He barely took one of those canonfodder ninjas, the kind Deadpool kills 100 on a slow day. And one feat that looked cool out of context was actually Frank slicing that ninja from behind when he didnt even see Frank coming. His overall display of speed in the team up was a lot more impressive than that. So one can blame the writer, but suggesting that the writer would've had Frank do much better and be faster in the book if Deadpool didnt eat his pills in that particular book is a stretch.

Yes, but that happened after he's been tossed all over the place, which might explain him not doing so good and losing his guns in the first place. Again, Frank being slower was not the case, he SHOULD HAVE been slower but the writer simply ignored that fact. Or simply didnt know about it and had Frank fight at his top speed. So there's no point in blaming the pills for Frank's loss. He wouldn't have been any faster in that book if he did eat them.

Deadpool not wanting a rematchg doesnt prove that Deadpool would lose though, its completely within his CIS. He didnt want to fight an upgraded Sabertooth as well, and screamed like a girl (eeep!) when Creed attacked him the first time, and yet when they fought the fight didnt end well for Vic.
Im not ignoring Deadpool being tossed around, I admit Deadpool cant take Frank h2h, its just imo you're making too much of a big deal out of it. He can get tossed around all day long but if he wins at the end, its still a win. And he did win against a berserk Frankencastle. Now if Frank was in his right mind the fight would've went differently, (and no, he wouldn't haven been any faster) the only difference would be - Frank would've been using weapons to his advantage but the same works for Deadpool who didnt use most of his standart equip in that battle for the sake of making the fight more interesting.

Wild Shadow
lets keep the DP vs frank in the right thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=525459&pagenumber=4

Deadline
Now if Frank was in his right mind the fight would've went differently, (and no, he wouldn't haven been any faster)

Its been specfically stated on numerous ocassions FC is slower without his pills.

Yes I have, ive read all frankencastle books save 1 maybe. He barely took one of those canonfodder ninjas,

No offence you didn't read it properly he needed his pills again.

SamZED
Its been specfically stated on numerous ocassions FC is slower without his pills. I know but the writer clearly ignored that and had Frank fight with his top speed. FC already cought Deadpool's chainsaw attack in midair, saying that that was him moving slower than normal would be a HUGE stretch. if he was fighting any faster he'd be speedblitzing Deadpool and that would've been the kind of speed he's never displayed before.

Trackz
I know but the writer clearly ignored that and had Frank fight with his top speed. FC already cought Deadpool's chainsaw attack in midair, saying that that was him moving slower than normal would be a HUGE stretch. if he was fighting any faster he'd be speedblitzing Deadpool and that would've been the kind of speed he's never displayed before. what suggests he was at his top speed? the fact that he was able to keep up with deadpool is no indication that he was at his top speed, merely that he doesn't need his top speed to keep up with deadpool. Have you read any of the frankencastle arc to say he hasn't displayed speed like that before? he was blitzing entire armies of zombies, and sliced a samrai in half so fast the samurai thought he had missed. Frankencastle wasn't displaying any of his top end speed.

Wild Shadow
gawd i really hate you trackz you make me wanna cry out of frustration facepalm2

DP has done everything you just stated and then some..

Trackz
what evidence do you have to say frank has equal lvl healing factor as wade? you clearly haven't been reading the series.

frank tanked a sword through his throat (only took him a while to get up because he was off his pills), he has tanked a buzz saw through the chest, bullets, and hooks piercing straight through his chest, among other feats none of which slowed him down, and he healed from quickly. in zombie mode frank doesn't register pain, if it doesn't take of his head, it's not stopping him.

Trackz
gawd i really hate you trackz you make me wanna cry out of frustration facepalm2

DP has done everything you just stated and then some.. their feats may be similar, but this is a character feats out of one arc, while the other has been around for years. not only that, in their fight FRANK WAS SLOWED, no pills=slow/stupid frank, and deadpool still wasn't able to outmaneuver him.

Wild Shadow
DP was also effected by the pills which made him sick or not feel good.. handicap

Trackz
DP was also effected by the pills which made him sick or not feel good.. handicap move this to the deadpool vs thread, but he healed from the pills mid-fight when his voices came back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.