Ego vs. the Source Wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Could Ego break the Source Wall if he mustered all of his power?

Black bolt z
Whats the source wall?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whats the source wall?

dude..... sad

xJLxKing
NOPE

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord Feron
dude..... sad I don't read many DC comics...

nicamarvin
I don't read many DC comics... ... confused

Black bolt z
Can someone just tell me what the source wall is?

xJLxKing
Use Google Magic

Q99
Can someone just tell me what the source wall is?

It's a wall that contains The Source. It is lined with ancient and massively powerful gods, including Darksied's father but also countless more, who have tried to breach it to find the ultimate secret, and failed.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99
It's a wall that contains The Source. It is lined with ancient and massively powerful gods, including Darksied's father but also countless more, who have tried to breach it to find the ultimate secret, and failed. So it's a wall that holds the sercret to the universe but even gods can't breach it?

xJLxKing
So it's a wall that holds the sercret to the universe but even gods can't breach it?
No. It keeps the universe from touching each other. It also holds a being called the source. There is a theory that say he created DC. Almost no one can go in the source wall and live to tell the tale. Unless of course, they have help, or under special circumstances

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Use Google Magic

You know that's still in Beta form.

Blanket
Whats the source wall? Originally posted by Black bolt z
I don't read many DC comics...
Translation: "I do not know what a Source Wall is that originates from DC comics that I do not read, but I have the intellect to connect 'Source' and 'Wall' to 'DC comics' that again, I do not read."

Batman-Prime
Ego becomes an part of the Wall.

Omega Vision
Ego might be able to do it. Darkseid and Highfather together were able to break it open. Its a big maybe though.

Warlord
ego breaks his face on the wall

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
Translation: "I do not know what a Source Wall is that originates from DC comics that I do not read, but I have the intellect to connect 'Source' and 'Wall' to 'DC comics' that again, I do not read." Well I read many marvel comics so I know it's not marvel.That kinda narrows it down.

galactusischere
Peter Lane?

xJLxKing
Yeah, he is

galactusischere
So the Sentry/Vulcan/X-Man wanking should start anytime now....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.