HitMonkey vs. Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/1028702-hitman_monkey_large.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1110845-asgardians1.jpg

Endless Mike
Let's wait to see how Deadpool and Spidey deal with him

SamZED
they're not doing to good. Lets be honest theyre fun to watch but suck as a team. Tm should be able kill the monkey. It has one good speed feat though. Lol peak monkey.

Trackz
this topic is more for laughs, if these two ever met that's exactly what it would be haha. Doesn't hitmonkey have deadpool scared silly?

SamZED
deadpool thinks clowns is the second biggest threat to humanity, makes u question his reasons. Hes affraid that the monkey would shoot him and itd hurt, it the same guy who on purpose shot himself in the head. Imo it wouldve made much more sense if it was an assasin turned monkey instead of just a monkey...

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
deadpool thinks clowns is the second biggest threat to humanity, makes u question his reasons. Hes affraid that the monkey would shoot him and itd hurt, it the same guy who on purpose shot himself in the head. Imo it wouldve made much more sense if it was an assasin turned monkey instead of just a monkey... eh man turned beast is kinda overdone, i like the fact there was a group of supersentient monkeys in the mountains haha

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Trackz
eh man turned beast is kinda overdone, i like the fact there was a group of supersentient monkeys in the mountains haha

What about Gorilla City in DC?

Parmaniac
How about the alien gorillas from one of the Godzilla movies?

Trackz
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What about Gorilla City in DC? this one didn't seem as developed as Gorilla City, but I haven't read anything DC in a while, SC seems more cosmic oriented while Marvel is more street-level and down to earth

The Nuul
Stupid monkey!

SamZED
HM got some pheromones thing going. All the chick fall for him.. it...

KingD19
Deadpool's HF is way slowed down in the book, he got shot in the arm and he was like....20 minutes tops. 20 minutes to heal a bullet wound?

Trackz
Originally posted by KingD19
Deadpool's HF is way slowed down in the book, he got shot in the arm and he was like....20 minutes tops. 20 minutes to heal a bullet wound? magic monkey bullets...

Survivor19
DP's HF oficially varies from instance to instance. it is old tradition from the beginning of his very first series )

Hit-Monkey seems to be faster on the draw. I vote fro him (it?)

KingD19
I know, in the pirate arc he got his leg cut off, and was out for either 3 days or 3 hours.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
I know, in the pirate arc he got his leg cut off, and was out for either 3 days or 3 hours. While in recent Ghost Rider team up he on purpose cut his own legs off and it didn't do squat to him. He was even fighting like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.