Kingpin vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Deadpool angry that Kingpin has refused to pay for services rendered decides to face kingpin and take whats his by force if need be.

Kingpin angry with DP who he hired to kill Norman whom not only did DP fail to kill but told norman who hired him has send everyone home from his building. he has taken off his coat jacket and beneath it one can barely see his bullet proof vest and makes sure his broach clip is functioning and double checks his diamond studded cane making sure it alsi works... twisting the studd it release a sharp double edged blade.. pressing an almost invisible hidden button fires a strong laser that slices a heavy legal book on his desk.

DP convinced he killed Norman when he stabbed him in the heart and shot him three more times in the chest told norman the kingpin sends his regards.... DP not realizing that the new dark Avengers had high tech medical knowledge that were able to save norman... dP was too busy watching golden girl reruns he didnt watch the news stating norman had survived a recent assassination attempt.

DP on his way to his ATM realized as soon as he got there he had no money in his new account no money was dropped... angry he beats on the ATM and embarrassingly apologizes to it when he realizes it wasnt its fault.

DP immediately gets on his cell phone and calls fisk to which angry words were exchanged.. now DP is in the elevator and walking toward his office to collect his money and now you know why DP is fighting Blubber butt fisk.. b/c knowing is half the battle.... G.I. Joe!!!

1. h2h
2. sword for wade, fisk bullet prrof vest. cane and broach
3. full gear for wade whatever he can pack... vs Fisk with gear and three fully armed goons

Symmetric Chaos
DP DPS KP

Badabing
Umm, could a global move this to the comic vs forum please? I just got a PM from the thread starter. Thank you.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Badabing
Umm, could a global move this to the comic vs forum please? I just got a PM from the thread starter. Thank you.

i am sorry badabing... embarrasment .... i failed you and embarrassed everyone in the comic forum by accidentally posting it here... sad pls dont beat me...

Badabing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i am sorry badabing... embarrasment .... i failed you and embarrassed everyone in the comic forum by accidentally posting it here... sad pls dont beat me... I'll see you in the comic vs forum. sneer

stick out tongue

chomperx9
i am sorry badabing... embarrasment .... i failed you and embarrassed everyone in the comic forum by accidentally posting it here... sad pls dont beat me... laughing laughing laughing laughing global mods please leave thread where it is

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
laughing laughing laughing laughing global mods please leave thread where it is It's been moved. sneer

KingD19
Deadpool wins all 3.

SamZED
It kinda happened in comics. Kingpin attacked Deadpool and threatened that if Deadpool kills him his dead body would collapse and crush DP which was bs imo laughing out loud

DarthDaniel1001
Deadpool wins rounds 1 and 3, not sure about 2 though.

the ninjak
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Deadpool wins rounds 1 and 3, not sure about 2 though.

I reckon KP would get his head cut off from behind faster than the fat tub of lard could actually turn around. Bullet proof vest wouldn't do squat.

Deadpool wins all 3

with 1 possibly being the hardest.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
It kinda happened in comics. Kingpin attacked Deadpool and threatened that if Deadpool kills him his dead body would collapse and crush DP which was bs imo laughing out loud umm... cant DP easily lift or bench press someone of fisk weight? how heavy is fisk, like 500 lbs? embarrasment

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by the ninjak
I reckon KP would get his head cut off from behind faster than the fat tub of lard could actually turn around. Bullet proof vest wouldn't do squat.

Deadpool wins all 3

with 1 possibly being the hardest.

thumb up

SamZED
umm... cant DP easily lift or bench press someone of fisk weight? how heavy is fisk, like 500 lbs? embarrasment Ofcourse he can, that's why I said that didnt make much sense laughing out loud was an emoty threat imo DP didnt take it seriously anyway..

the ninjak
Ofcourse he can, that's why I said that didnt make much sense laughing out loud was an emoty threat imo DP didnt take it seriously anyway..

Any scans I need a laugh!

Wild Shadow
Any scans I need a laugh! oops wrong thread post.

SamZED
Any scans I need a laugh! Il try to look it up, have't read it in a LONG time, so forgot what was the issue #.

Wild Shadow
lets keep this going... i think H2h would be the hardest for wade and even with a healing factor he could lose to fisk someway somehow without it being pis.

StiltmanFTW
It kinda happened in comics. Kingpin attacked Deadpool and threatened that if Deadpool kills him his dead body would collapse and crush DP which was bs imo laughing out loud

wut

Deadpool angry that Kingpin has refused to pay for services rendered decides to face kingpin and take whats his by force if need be.

Kingpin angry with DP who he hired to kill Norman whom not only did DP fail to kill but told norman who hired him has send everyone home from his building. he has taken off his coat jacket and beneath it one can barely see his bullet proof vest and makes sure his broach clip is functioning and double checks his diamond studded cane making sure it alsi works... twisting the studd it release a sharp double edged blade.. pressing an almost invisible hidden button fires a strong laser that slices a heavy legal book on his desk.

DP convinced he killed Norman when he stabbed him in the heart and shot him three more times in the chest told norman the kingpin sends his regards.... DP not realizing that the new dark Avengers had high tech medical knowledge that were able to save norman... dP was too busy watching golden girl reruns he didnt watch the news stating norman had survived a recent assassination attempt.

DP on his way to his ATM realized as soon as he got there he had no money in his new account no money was dropped... angry he beats on the ATM and embarrassingly apologizes to it when he realizes it wasnt its fault.

DP immediately gets on his cell phone and calls fisk to which angry words were exchanged.. now DP is in the elevator and walking toward his office to collect his money and now you know why DP is fighting Blubber butt fisk.. b/c knowing is half the battle.... G.I. Joe!!!

1. h2h
2. sword for wade, fisk bullet prrof vest. cane and broach
3. full gear for wade whatever he can pack... vs Fisk with gear and three fully armed goons

Unless the goons are wrecking crew dp wins in all of them, but Kingpin might seat on wade for an incapacitation defeat.

SamZED
bump.. Looks like the h2h part is about to happen. Make your bets people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.