Darkseid VS Thor W/ Odin Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid- Current no ALE

VS

Thor- Odinpower

Mad god or Norse God?

Enyalus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Mad god or Norse God?
Thanos wins.

amnesia
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos wins.

always... big grin

Warlord
full OF thor > superman so.....smile

amnesia
Originally posted by Warlord
full OF thor > superman so.....smile

In theory wouldn't Darkseid wipe the floor with superman if it wasn't for the fact that super villains were... retarded?

I'm not a DC buff, so forgive me if I'm wrong smile

Warlord
it's true i was jsut kidding about the superman part

Batman-Prime
Current DS? IIRC He is dead though there should be no corpse for Thor to spit on. However, prior to his death, Darkseid wins.

Omega Vision
Post Crisis Darkseid vs OF Thor? Good matchup. Thor takes a majority because he's a hero.

Warlord
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Current DS? IIRC He is dead though there should be no corpse for Thor to spit on. However, prior to his death, Darkseid wins.

would u say DS prior to his death could beat Odin?

Omega Vision
FC DS would have beaten everyone and everything had it not been for a series of plot devices. Just by sitting on his throne he was destroying reality.

Warlord
I'm not talking about FC version

Batman-Prime

Yes. Read FC to see why.

Warlord
I'm arguing regular post crisis DS
i've red fc

Omega Vision
I'm not talking about FC version
You said Darkseid prior to his death, usually that entails most recent version. As for non FC DS (Avatar Darkseid) I don't think he could beat Odin. PC or GDS DS could though.

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You said Darkseid prior to his death, usually that entails most recent version. As for non FC DS (Avatar Darkseid) I don't think he could beat Odin. PC or GDS DS could though.

agreed

manx422
Darkseid

Omega Vision
agreed
Though I don't actually believe OF Thor was Odin's equal. Hence why I still consider this a good matchup. Odin would beat Post Crisis DS rather handily but OF Thor would have to work for it.

Warlord
If you exclude universe level affecting fights there is nothing Odidn did that Thor hadn't replicate when he had the full OF

Omega Vision
If you exclude universe level affecting fights there is nothing Odidn did that Thor hadn't replicate when he had the full OF
They definitely scaled the OF down when Thor got it. It was more like planetary or stellar level rather than galactic.

Warlord
They definitely scaled the OF down when Thor got it. It was more like planetary or stellar level rather than galactic.

planetary would be a way to discribe a herald's power. OF was surelly above that (not that I believe it could affect a whole universe but still >>> planetary)

Rage.Of.Olympus
By the time this fight is done, Darkseid will be wishing for the good old days when Superman was making him his punching bag.

JakeTheBank
Thor wins.

LordofBrooklyn

All of the New Gods were ressurected as per the ending of FINAL CRISIS.

Allankles

thumb up

Omega Vision
All of the New Gods were ressurected as per the ending of FINAL CRISIS.
Only the Gods of New Genesis and Metron. Darkseid and his Apokolips are gone. Darkseid is most likely hanging with Merryman and Ace the Bathound in Limbo.

quanchi112
Thor wins. Even classic Thor beats him as he can negate his best attack.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
sick

LordofBrooklyn

Enlighten us to how Thor classic defeats Darkseid.

quanchi112
sick What's so off?Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Enlighten us to how Thor classic defeats Darkseid. Deflecting the omega beams and stomping him with his hammer. He's tougher, more actual fighting experience, and more powerful.

LordofBrooklyn
Deflecting the omega beams and stomping him with his hammer. He's tougher, more actual fighting experience, and more powerful.

The same Thor that had to get special armor just to break even with a Thanosi, is going to beat Darkseid with no special enhancement?

C'mon.

The speed and durability he has displayed against Superman and Orion and their powersets show that Thor classic can't get the job done.

Omega Vision
What's so off?
Your piss poor assessment of Darkseid's power level and the nature of the Omega Beams. Classic Thor ain't got shit on Darkseid.

quanchi112
The same Thor that had to get special armor just to break even with a Thanosi, is going to beat Darkseid with no special enhancement?

C'mon.

The speed and durability he has displayed against Superman and Orion and their powersets show that Thor classic can't get the job done. That Thanosi would rock Darkseid. Superman doesn't need any special amps to beat him and Thor is a lot more powerful, more skilled, and has a hammer to negate Seid's beams.

He really hasn't displayed speed and agility on average. If you want to look at a few feats and disregard the rest of his fights Thor still wins because I will only look at Thor's best which is better than Seid's.

Your piss poor assessment of Darkseid's power level and the nature of the Omega Beams. Classic Thor ain't got shit on Darkseid. Coming from a guy who doesn't think the beams should be stopped ever and disregards the comics due to being a fanboy. Thor wins.

Omega Vision
That Thanosi would rock Darkseid. Superman doesn't need any special amps to beat him and Thor is a lot more powerful, more skilled, and has a hammer to negate Seid's beams.

He really hasn't displayed speed and agility on average. If you want to look at a few feats and disregard the rest of his fights Thor still wins because I will only look at Thor's best which is better than Seid's.

Coming from a guy who doesn't think the beams should be stopped ever and disregards the comics due to being a fanboy. Thor wins.
I admit there are things the beams cannot destroy but stopping them is PIS considering they have shown the ability to travel through dimensions to reach their targets.

waffelguy
Darkseid takes the absolute majority

quanchi112
I admit there are things the beams cannot destroy but stopping them is PIS considering they have shown the ability to travel through dimensions to reach their targets. Except for all the times they have been stopped. Ignoring situations you don't like is a sign of bias.

Enyalus
I admit there are things the beams cannot destroy but stopping them is PIS considering they have shown the ability to travel through dimensions to reach their targets.
Mjolnir stopping them or absorbing them wouldn't be PIS. Just like Diana's aegis stopping them isn't PIS.

But yeah, OF Thor wins.

Omega Vision
Except for all the times they have been stopped. Ignoring situations you don't like is a sign of bias.
At least I'm not trying to say "its not canon for Darkseid's character" or "DC doesn't recognize it as canon" *cough*Squirrel Girl*cough* roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
So if Squirrel Girl beats Thanos then
Thor beats Darkseid!
Quan sounds like a deal!

waffelguy
Darkseid takes the majority

quanchi112
At least I'm not trying to say "its not canon for Darkseid's character" or "DC doesn't recognize it as canon" *cough*Squirrel Girl*cough* roll eyes (sarcastic) Marvel doesn't recognize that as canon for Thanos while dc has rammed it home Superman>Darkseid.

Ps. Sg is undefeated.Originally posted by the ninjak
So if Squirrel Girl beats Thanos then
Thor beats Darkseid!
Quan sounds like a deal! He always tries to turn every topic into a Thanos topic.

Batman-Prime
At least I'm not trying to say "its not canon for Darkseid's character" or "DC doesn't recognize it as canon" *cough*Squirrel Girl*cough* roll eyes (sarcastic)

He is the only one who thinks that SG isn't canon. smile Marvel doesn't agrees with him.

quanchi112
He is the only one who thinks that SG isn't canon. smile Marvel doesn't agrees with him. When has this been referenced as canon to the real Thanos outside the joke issue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.