Martian Manhunter vs Thor classic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
Debate!

Badabing
mmm

Omega Vision
Coke Classic beats both.

But I'd say MM.

Warlord
MM gets no respect on these forums having said that Thor could win if manages to resist his TP for a while...I think MM will think his intangibility will protect him from Mjolnir which won't happen

Batman-Prime
I would give MM the same chances as against Superman. Though Thor may lack the speed he still has mjolnir. Split or Thor 6/10.

Warlord
I was thinking 6/10 too

DarthDaniel1001
Same here.

Sasaraixx
Thor 6-7/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Martian Manhunter is one of the most C.I.S ridden characters I've ever seen to be honest. That being said, his pretty damn effective when he wants to be.

Anyways, Thor wins. Intangibility is useless. His biggest asset is his telepathy in this fight. Due to Thor's inconsistency against it I'd say John should be able to squeeze out some wins with it.

The Nuul
Thor 6-7/10

JakeTheBank
Thor for the majority. Intangibility isn't a saving grace for J'onn as Thor has shown the ability to effect out of phase characters before.

King Castle
i agree with everyone here.

it is a shame no one backing MM for diversity sake.

i also give Thor 6/10 wins here the other being TP losses acknowledging that it could prove effective from time to time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.