Super skrull vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who takes this?

JakeTheBank
Thor

the ninjak
As long as Thor keeps his mouth shut SS can't stretch one of his fingers down his throat and expand it with Thing biology + Sue's TK bubble in the brain thing won't work because he is as hard inside as outside! Flames = No!

While SS is trying all this stuff out desperately Thor would have already crushed his cranium and brain.

karuden
Super skrull

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor

Originally posted by the ninjak
As long as Thor keeps his mouth shut SS can't stretch one of his fingers down his throat and expand it with Thing biology + Sue's TK bubble in the brain thing won't work because he is as hard inside as outside! Flames = No!

While SS is trying all this stuff out desperately Thor would have already crushed his cranium and brain.

that doesnt really prove it wouldn't work. He also has the combined durability of thing and reed plus skrull shapeshifiting so he can take quite a beating. He has sue's shields for protection as well and the ht's power lets him dismiss any heat component of an attack - not that this would be particularly usefull against a hammer blow but would let him cope with the heat aspect of the lightning and energy blasts.

Could his hypnotic powers work on thor?

batdude123
Thor has already beaten him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Twice.

rotiart
Thor for the win...
Add in that one superskrull chick with bills hammers to even it out....

galactusischere
Thor.

No love for the ss. I think he can take some wins even if he cant take a majority

Bentley
SS has no chance in hell. Who says otherwise is a Thor hater.

TheTyrant
Thor and easily.

BruceSkywalker
"I say thee nay" ftw

Batman-Prime
Thor

Originally posted by Bentley
SS has no chance in hell. Who says otherwise is a Thor hater.

Nah I dont really hate him, it's more of an indifference

Black bolt z
I'm talking about classic thor not current thor.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'm talking about classic thor not current thor.

Thor. erm

tideoftime
Thor. Super Skrull gets a win or two only via PIS, situationally, or serious CIS on Thor's part.

celeyhyga17
eh? This is a stomp of epic proportions.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins, but Super Skrull has was holding his own against Thor in both encounters. On a typical day to day basis, it would be a pretty good fight, with Thor taking it because he simply holds all the advantages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.