Why Chewbacca didn't get a medal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wanderer11
Why do you think Chewie didn't get a medal after helping blow up the Death Star?
I think it was probably because they didn't have one a strap large enough for him

sweersa
Originally posted by Wanderer11
Why do you think Chewie didn't get a medal after helping blow up the Death Star?
I think it was probably because they didn't have one a strap large enough for him

Yes.

Wanderer11
Originally posted by sweersa
Yes.

Glad you agree big grin

Zoom
Yes.

Do you even know who Chewbacca who is?

Alpha-7
They most probably didn't want to get that close to him.

steverules_2
Because if he'd been given a medal he would either used it as a chew toy, eaten it or burried it

He did get the last line in the ANH though so there's something

overlord
chewbacca was just chasing women during ANH

he doesn't deserve a medal

JediRobin23
What? he didn't get a metal. Thats bullS&it

emoboy13
i dont think he deserved 1 bc hes not human and non humans shouldnt get 1

sweersa
Originally posted by Zoom
Do you even know who Chewbacca who is?

No, let me ask my mom.

Zoom has helped me out in the past by having my mom write a lot of my posts to look cool to all of my fans on the Star Wars forums.

steverules_2
What fans? awesome

overlord
Originally posted by emoboy13
i dont think he deserved 1 bc hes not human and non humans shouldnt get 1 lawl smile

alliance is just like the empire

Zoom
No, let me ask my mom.

Zoom has helped me out in the past by having my mom write a lot of my posts to look cool to all of my fans on the Star Wars forums.

It hasn't worked though.

sweersa
It hasn't worked though.

Hang on, I just received a call from one of my managers. Time to upgrade my servers due to a massive surge of unique hits. Hahaha.

overlord
you go upgrade, mah boi!

Zoom
Hang on, I just received a call from one of my managers. Time to upgrade my servers due to a massive surge of unique hits. Hahaha.

By managers do you mean the people who give you your medication every day and strap you down at night so that you don't hurt yourself?

Wanderer11
Originally posted by overlord
chewbacca was just chasing women during ANH

he doesn't deserve a medal

Well, it is true that he had a reputation as a bit of a ladies man.

sweersa
By managers do you mean the people who give you your medication every day and strap you down at night so that you don't hurt yourself?

No, Dr. Drew doesn't do anything like that. He let me pick out a cool new helmet that has Yoda stickers on it though.

overlord
No, Dr. Drew doesn't do anything like that. He let me pick out a cool new helmet that has Yoda stickers on it though. your body gets too strong for you without your armor, sweers

you are like darth vader, but the exact opposite!

Zoom
No, Dr. Drew doesn't do anything like that. He let me pick out a cool new helmet that has Yoda stickers on it though.

Perhaps it is time for you to find a new hospital then.

Siraben Mai
I would say Chewbacca didn't really contribute to the destruction of the Death Star. He was more like a stagehand than anything else.

InfernoJG95
Chewie: roar bah rooah roorah
Han: umm well buddy because um ah guys u best get him a medal it's unwise to upset a wookie
leia: nobody bothers upsetting humans by not giving them medals
Han: uhh wookies are known to pull peoples arms out of there sockets

mossman
At least Marvel Comics gave Chewie a bit of respect in their adaptation...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5929/swuk012011.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.