Wakanda vs Genosha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Pre M-day.
1. ko, kill head of state,

2. defend and maintain one's sovereignty.

3. fully destroy and replace government and occupy the land.

no panther god ppl..... unless he is only going to fight krakoa

Magneto has bn in charge of Genosha well over a yr. he has executed past government officials who have had part in enslaving and killing mutates prior to their sentence, trials were held by the new elected ppl.

Magneto has allowed racist bigoted humans to leave the island to any country that would have them.

The few humans who refused to leave and fight the new established government were now considered terrorist cells. Magneto and his new government officials were able to easily kill the last pockets of resistance.

Magneto started to become angry when he would find vibranium based technology used by the rebels... aware of a connection between the rebels and Wakanda and prior objections of T'challa in past U.N. meetings against Magneto being allowed to have his own country..

various other countries had refused to fight against Magneto due of fear of retaliation or future political allegiances.. T'challa the only country not afraid to confront Magneto openly .

Magneto confronts T'challa in the U.N. showing wakanda weapons that are heavily regulated and near impossible to get without full support of the wakanda government. this is seen as an open act of aggression against a sovereign nation and cause for war.

T'challa not afraid nor denying his country's involvement prepare for war. Magneto and T'challa both return to there country of origin and prepare for war. each having received a grace period of one week to prepare and evacuate large cities of civilians or leave the country for the impending attack.

P.S. in my mind Krakoa is also part of Genosha its an island near Genosha reachable within swimming distance. smile

Black bolt z
Whats genosha?

galactusischere
It's not that hard to look up a fictional place on google.

Black bolt z
No it's not but i'm lazy lol

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whats genosha? its a fictional tropical island full of ppl and mutates that were once enslaved to do all the work while humans lounged around and lied to the world making itself look open and very advance culture.

Black bolt z
So pretty much earth 40 years ago except against mutants...

Survivor19
Not enough data on Genosha (and that is sad)
but since i am mutie biased, Genosha wins

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Survivor19
Not enough data on Genosha (and that is sad)
but since i am mutie biased, Genosha wins

take what you know of magneto and his followers and add them to genosha. no expression

Pre M day? you mean pre E for Extinction right? Genosha was a goner long before SW flipped out. Anyway, at the height of its power it would crush wakanda and all other nations. 16 million mutants died there. There is no way arround a superhuman population that big and the nation was very militarized. It was said to be the most technologically adavanced nation on marvel earth in a couple of stories - lots of superpwered geniuses were living there, they inherited the tech from the sugarman, magneto had tech from stranger's ship and is a supertechnologist himself. Magneto's power alone is a major advantage against electronic based defenses systems. Wakanda would be wiped out. Genosha wins in all scenarios

Very cool thread concept though. Latveria would be a better match in my opinion.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
Pre M day? you mean pre E for Extinction right? Genosha was a goner long before SW flipped out. Anyway, at the height of it power it would crush wakanda and all other nations. 16 million mutants died there. There is no way arround a superhuman population that big and the nation was very militarized. It was said to be the most technologically adavanced nation on marvel earth in a couple of stories. Magneto's power alone is a major advantage against electronic based defenses systems. wakanda would be wiped out yes pre extinction at its hieght of power. it wouldnt be fair for me to make a post apocalyptic genosha with dead mutants and sentinels etc etc..

Yeah, genosha mops the bottom of the ocean with wakanda then. Think about it, the skrulls was only made possible because of M day, otherwise there would be too many mutants to resist. Now picture a similar number of mutants in a nation (I think E wiped out 50% of them worldwide, but it's just a guess) and a significant portion of them in the army. Resisting an invasion would be next to impossible, occupying an island like that would be beyond impossible (for wakanda).

the ninjak
I agree Genosha in its day should kick Wakanda's ass.
But arguably I believe the Wakandan's tech would defeat that giant Sentinel that wiped out near all mutants on Genosha. Krakoa would help too!
Its seems to me 99.9% of all the mutants on Genosha were chumps!
It took years of battle training for Comic mutants to become decent.
If Wakanda actually went to war against something as terrifying as 16 million mutants. Then I see Vibranium Sentinel/ Prime Sentinels with Bastion aid kicking Genosha's ass!!!!!! + soldiers in vibranium armour.

My vote goes to Wakanda.

Wild Shadow
i believe that genosha lost to the sentinels b/c they had a preemptive blitz Grieg attack. the sentinels were also controlled by cassandra and were able to adapt and cancel mutant powers as well... i think they dropped massive bombs as well...

unless wakanda has shown nullifying fields and ability to adapt to mutant powers...

the ninjak
Vibranium Prime Sentinels. = the apocalypse!

Screw mutant powers!

Originally posted by the ninjak
Vibranium Prime Sentinels. = the apocalypse!

Screw mutant powers!

Against magneto? nope, he'll turn the country inside out to pull their magic metal from the ground and then dump it on them.

Trackz
that's not what happened when magneto tried to attack wakanda...

anyway wakanda for the win, i see them just releasing the legacy virus upon Genosha.

AlmightyKfish
But arguably I believe the Wakandan's tech would defeat that giant Sentinel that wiped out near all mutants on Genosha. Krakoa would help too!
If Wakanda actually went to war against something as terrifying as 16 million mutants. Then I see Vibranium Sentinel/ Prime Sentinels with Bastion aid kicking Genosha's ass!!!!!! + soldiers in vibranium armour.

My vote goes to Wakanda.

Vibranium anythings fail horribly as a tactic against Magneto.

Wild Shadow
how many mutates/mutants were their in genosha? were there really 16 million of them? was that stated in narration on panel?

i really hope ppl arent voting and think wakanda wins b/c of the panther god

Survivor19
When did that happen?

Yup

Curse you! The sum is less then bloodlusted Magneto acting all alone! now Genosha loses (((

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how many mutates/mutants were their in genosha? were there really 16 million of them? was that stated in narration on panel?

i really hope ppl arent voting and think wakanda wins b/c of the panther god

16 million yes, people are voting out of their asses

Originally posted by Trackz
that's not what happened when magneto tried to attack wakanda...

anyway wakanda for the win, i see them just releasing the legacy virus upon Genosha.

You mean house of m? IIRC it took destroying half of wakanda to get rid of apocalypse and do nothing at all to genosha or magneto. What were they gonna after that? if genosha launched a full assault on wakanda, would black bolt, who isn't even in this thread scenario, counter them all? He'd be removed from the board long before it, Magneto and Exodus are already are more than he can handle (though IMO either of them could take a majority against him by themselves)

Trackz
When did that happen?

Yup

Curse you! The sum is less then bloodlusted Magneto acting all alone! now Genosha loses ((( in an issue, magneto attacked the palace, Black Panther set protocols just incase magneto should ever attack and took him down.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Trackz
in an issue, magneto attacked the palace, Black Panther set protocols just incase magneto should ever attack and took him down.

that was a dream that t'challa had during his delirium it never happen... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by 753
16 million yes, people are voting out of their asses

hmmm.... were all 16 million mutants or just the total genoshian population? maybe half or a quarter were mutants?

My vote goes to Wakanda.

If you ask me those savage sentinels destroying genosha was pure PIS, spectacular like only morrison can make, but still PIS.

Genoshan mutates and mutants had been fighting a civil war for a long time by the time magneto assumed power, so most of them had some combat expertise, especially in guerilla warfare and resistance - and remember they were only kept in check because the magistartes had power dampening tech created by the sugarman. Wakanda migh try something in the depowering departament by I doubt it would fly without PIS. Genosha also had ubbertech and magneto had control over the technology sugarman used to alter mutant powers, that was how he restored himself to full power. He could use that to increment mutant powers creating super supersoldiers as well.

I don't see any tech edge going to Wakanda, at best it's a stalemate between them, and the superpower edge certainly goes for the mutants.

When Magneto finnally crushed the magistrates - definitely ending the civil after repowering himself - he did it by plucking a mountain from the ground and dumping on them. 30.000 killed instantly. He did not even sweat. The mountain was mostly iron ore, now Imagine what he'll do with vibranium or with the anti-metal from the savage land (remember that it liquifies vibranium). Now imagine the blow to morale, of watching a 30.000 men platoon get crushed in a few seconds by a single man.

that was a dream that t'challa had during his delirium it never happen... roll eyes (sarcastic)

hmmm.... were all 16 million mutants or just the total genoshian population? maybe half or a quarter were mutants?

16 million mutants, there were still some humans living there but they're not in the 16 million count. Remember xavier looking at cerebra and the caption in the corner of the panel going down from 16 million to almost zero?

Wild Shadow
hmm.... that is just too large a number imo.. not saying its not true now i am curious to find out how many ppl live in Wakanda..

illadelph12
Ceramic Nukes ftW-akanda.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by illadelph12
Ceramic Nukes ftW-akanda.

Exodus raises a shield around the island.. stick out tongue ceramic nuke is no threat and Magneto can still manipulate ceramics he just has to try harder.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
If you ask me those savage sentinels destroying genosha was pure PIS, spectacular like only morrison can make, but still PIS.

Agreed! that's why I gave them the loss.
Plus the estimate that 99.9% of them must have been losers.
I'm about to go out but no one sends a fleet of sentinels against Mags!
He will have to be taken out first or lead astray to another location.
Mags is the key ....he goes down Genosha goes down.
Then send in the Vibranium Sentinels.
Just kill Mags and Polaris first.

hmm.... that is just too large a number imo.. not saying its not true now i am curious to find out how many ppl live in Wakanda..

It'll matter very little seen as they are all baseline humans.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
It'll matter very little seen as they are all baseline humans. with vibranium armor and knife. they could take massive hits and keep on coming for a could while and the knife could penetrate many mutants.. they also have standard military wpns as well... i think it would matter in a all out war at least enough to make it a good war.

Survivor19
How many Wakandans do you think have vibranium anything, in percentage, hmm?

Wild Shadow
How many Wakandans do you think have vibranium anything, in percentage, hmm?

if i had a number of the genoshan population i could give you a rough estimate based on our own access to wpn and gear for our forces..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.