The El Mariachi Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile I picked up the boxset last night,I haven't seen any of them yet,but which movie was your favourite and why?

Impediment
Never seen the first film.

Desperado was awesome, but the final confrontation left a SHIT LOAD of unanswered questions and plot holes.

Once Upon a Time in Mexico was mediocre.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Impediment

Desperado was awesome, but the final confrontation left a SHIT LOAD of unanswered questions and plot holes.

beer So you dont really have to see the first movie to understand the second?

K.Diddy

beer So you dont really have to see the first movie to understand the second?

Impediment
Why the double posting?

No, you don't have to see the first film to understand the trilogy.

The 2nd and third films tie into each other pretty well.

K.Diddy
Why the double posting?

erm I didn't mean to double post,this computer is just ****ing me around at the moment

That ACDC Chick
even though the awesome sexiness of Johnny Depp is in Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Desperado has been one of my absolute favorite movies since i was wee little
now i need to find it to watch
i know we have it on VHS somewhere mhmm
yes, i still own a VCR... do not judge me

Nightstick
El Mariachi was a good movie for what it was, but did suffer from budgetary constraints. None the less a solid movie and between it a Desperado its close, but Desperado was just flat out awsome. "Mexico" was crap. Besides the fact that the much inflatted budget, like with the Star Wars prequels, managed to ditract, not add to the movie. It was a little to Depp-centric. At the cost of the main characters.

Blinky
I liked El Mariachi best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.