Cosmic Spidey vs Odin Force Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Prep-Man
Bump!

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm Thor 10/10.

LordofBrooklyn
Cosmic Spidey 10/10

When has the Captain Universe powers ever been shown to fail?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who wins? how strong and durable was cosmic spidey?

I see him giving thor alot of trouble.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Cosmic Spidey 10/10

When it went up against Surfer with the Power Cosmic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

I don't think people actually know what they talk about at times.

Originally posted by Starscream M
how strong and durable was cosmic spidey?

I see him giving thor alot of trouble.

LOL!

You don't even know how strong or durable the character is, and yet you still go on to say Spider-Man gives Thor a lot of trouble.

no expression

Q99
The biggest problem with Cosmic Spidey was just *hitting* him, amped spider sense and all.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

It wasn't exactly waltzing over everything in Annihilation Conquest.

dmills
It's weaker now. Something is siphoning off a portion of it's power or some crap like that. When Spidey had it it was at full power.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

You don't even know how strong or durable the character is, and yet you still go on to say Spider-Man gives Thor a lot of trouble.

no expression um...I know he gets an incredible boost, close to CL100 at least

which would make him extremely tough for thor

dmills
His strength was unlimited iirc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
um...I know he gets an incredible boost, close to CL100 at least

which would make him extremely tough for thor

Spider-Man simply gaining near Class 100 strength would be extremely tough for Thor? Odin Force Thor? no expression

Starscream M
Spider-Man simply gaining near Class 100 strength would be extremely tough for Thor? Odin Force Thor? no expression yes...because thor would be hardpressed to even land one glancing blow on spiderman while spiderman can get multiple CL100 punches at thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes...because thor would be hardpressed to even land one glancing blow on spiderman while spiderman can get multiple CL100 punches at thor.

And Spider-Man jumping around landing Class 100 punches is going to put down Odin Force Thor? Really? He wouldn't even feel them, and even if he couldn't hit Spider-Man, which he can by the way, he could easily deal with him with any number of tactics.

Just in case this isn't the Thor I'm talking about....

DeFalco's Odin Force Thor wins this easily.
Jurgen's Odin Force Thor wins this easily.
JMS' Thor with a portion of the Odin Force wins this.

JakeTheBank
What did Spidey even do with his Captain Universe powers that puts him on Classic Thor's level? Scare away Magneto? Deal with the Tri-Sentinel?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What did Spidey even do with his Captain Universe powers that puts him on Classic Thor's level? Scare away Magneto? Deal with the Tri-Sentinel?

The Captain Universe powers augments the users abilities to a limitless extent.

If you take Spidey's agility, speed, and strength amped to capacity plus his Spider-sense coupled with cosmic awareness, that is a dangerous powerset.

If he knocks Mjolnir out of Thor's hand as he should be able to do; the fight gets a lot more interesting.

supremthor
Cspiderman punched hulk to orbit if i rem correctly.

KillAll
cosmic spiderman accidentally threw hulk into orbit, i dont think he punched him, he kind of tossed him with little to no effort and hulk almost made it to space.

with that said, odin force thor would easily be able to destroy this version of spiderman anyway lol... the uni power doesnt give you exponential increases... anywhere from 10 - 100 times your original speed strenght etc, but thor would still handle him... handily.

Black bolt z
thor

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by KillAll
cosmic spiderman accidentally threw hulk into orbit, i dont think he punched him, he kind of tossed him with little to no effort and hulk almost made it to space.

No he punched him.

dmills
The Enigma force is probably > Odin force. But it doesn't nessecarily grant it's user access to that level of raw power via the uni power. It all depends on the users willpower and creativity.

Enyalus
DeFalco's Odin Force Thor wins this easily.
thumb up Physically stalemating Surtur, one-shotting Ymir and Surtur at the same time...****ing beast.

quanchi112
how strong and durable was cosmic spidey?

I see him giving thor alot of trouble. Seriously?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.