FP Tyrant Vs Destroyer armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
the one that fight celestials, also rune king thor is in there

TheTyrant
I win.

Black bolt z
Destroyer armor puts up a good fight but tyrant wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never understood why people used the Celestial example as evidence that a being like Galactus was far above Odin. At that point in history the Celestials were as big as beings get in the cosmic food chain, above beings like the Watcher and Galactus. The writer even specifically said that.

Putting all that power in the Destroyer armor along with the power of Rune King Thor? Tyrant gets beaten down.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Putting all that power in the Destroyer armor along with the power of Rune King Thor? Tyrant gets beaten down. so you think rune king thor in destroyer armor could beat galactus?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
so you think rune king thor in destroyer armor could beat galactus? He did Hurt him with the GB, that was Classic...I am sure his RKT GB is at least 10 folds more powerfull.... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
so you think rune king thor in destroyer armor could beat galactus?

Depending on his power level most definitely. Galactus has been defeated by far, far less than the power of Rune King Thor added on top of the full power Destroyer.

Skyfather and Abstracts as titles/positions have definitely become more important, but in the end they are just titles. As Journey into the Mystery showed us, Odin can still be written as capable of busting Galaxies and do cosmic level things even though his gone down the food chain in terms of power levels.

The line between the two is definitely more blurred in comics than it is on say a board.

JakeTheBank
Rune King Thor would be beyond Skyfather, imo, considering he was capable of shattering Those Who Sit Above In Shadow's hold on Asgard and Ragnarok.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I came across this response in the letter pages by accident. Thought I'd post it. I'll look for the issue number later but I'm pretty certain that I got it from a cannon Thor book. Around #300 I believe.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_celestialnote1.jpg

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I came across this response in the letter pages by accident. Thought I'd post it. I'll look for the issue number later but I'm pretty certain that I got it from a cannon Thor book. Around #300 I believe.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/th_celestialnote1.jpg

And it was later retconned.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

How's it going Janus?

galactusischere
Tyrant.

Enyalus
Destroyer wins.

Batman-Prime
I agree with the person above.

Enyalus
I also agree with the person above, who agrees with the person above them, who is actually the current poster of this post.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Enyalus
I also agree with the person above, who agrees with the person above them, who is actually the current poster of this post. mmm

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
I also agree with the person above, who agrees with the person above them, who is actually the current poster of this post.

Don't confuse Colossus-Big-C, he might make a new thread out of this erm .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
And it was later retconned.

How's it going Janus? Why did you just call me janus?

Utrigita
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why did you just call me janus?

look on wiki for Janus and you will know.

zeel
so you think rune king thor in destroyer armor could beat galactus?

no but big G is really going to be hurting after this fight.

Slaanesh
Destroyer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Destroyer Based on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.