Choices and Consequence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
You can have any heroes power in the real world but along with their abilities comes their worst villain!

What would be your top choice and your last? confused

Denny Crane
Top choice, movie Reed. Of course i'd flip off Doom while telling him that Nip/Tuck sucks. Then I'd retire with Jessica Alba to some retreat in the Caribbean and let the world destroy itself.

Worst choice, the coyote. Damn road runner

Digi
Originally posted by Denny Crane
Worst choice, the coyote. Damn road runner

laughing out loud

There's plenty of heroes who don't really have an arch-rival. There's lots of people I could pick where I'd get some random villain that I could dispatch easily and go about my life.

It is a fun thing to think about though....you can't just say "Hal Jordan" for example, because then it's like "Sh*t! I just created Sinestro!" Or even worse with some of mine: The Doctor? Congratulations, you just created the Daleks. Good luck dealing repeatedly with a multiversal threat.

fdog

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Digi
laughing out loud

There's plenty of heroes who don't really have an arch-rival. There's lots of people I could pick where I'd get some random villain that I could dispatch easily and go about my life.

It is a fun thing to think about though....you can't just say "Hal Jordan" for example, because then it's like "Sh*t! I just created Sinestro!" Or even worse with some of mine: The Doctor? Congratulations, you just created the Dalek race. Good luck dealing repeatedly with a multiversal threat.
Flash. You get awesome powers and your villains only ever try to rob banks.
Worst choice:
Spider-Man, his rogues considering their level of power cause ungodly amounts of collateral damage and his powers aren't even that cool.

Entity
Yea Flash I think would be pretty much the easiest bet.
I jus like thinkin about all the people that would want Superman, Kyle Rayner, or Silver Surfer and ending up with nemesis like Darkseid, Nero, or Thanos! messed

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Entity
Yea Flash I think would be pretty much the easiest bet.
I jus like thinkin about all the people that would want Superman, Kyle Rayner, or Silver Surfer and ending up with nemesis like Darkseid, Nero, or Thanos! messed
On the bright side you could go up to a chick and say "Hey baby look at this scar. Yeah that's right Darkseid gave me that." stick out tongue With Flash its difficult to impress people with stories about how you foiled the dreaded Turtle-Man.

Entity
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Spider-Man, his rogues considering their level of power cause ungodly amounts of collateral damage and his powers aren't even that cool. I dissagree, alone any of his powers are seeming medocore but combined its an amazingly well complamenting power set IMO.

As for his villians you either have slightly less powerful than you brillant evil bastards or insanely powerful idiots, ex sandman, hydroman, and electro. Or jus run of the mill freakshows.

None of which i'd wanna repeated tango with for that particular powerset thou! erm

Entity
Originally posted by Omega Vision
On the bright side you could go up to a chick and say "Hey baby look at this scar. Yeah that's right Darkseid gave me that." stick out tongue With Flash its difficult to impress people with stories about how you foiled the dreaded Turtle-Man. True but with having unlimited speed I highly doubt you'll be worried about how impressive the thugs you take out are. lol

Deadline
LOL who wants to be Wolverine? Your life would be painful.

Blanket
Silver Surfer.
All his enemies are weak, or come from different characters that aren't created as per this thread. Um, Terrax, that lizard guy I can't remember his name?

Bouboumaster
Batman

And I would lay the smackdown to the Joker once for all

Entity
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Batman

And I would lay the smackdown to the Joker once for all Unless the Joker kills everyone that matters to you and breaks you psychically before you get to him if you even can seeing how as batman you don't actually have any powers and all of what makes him special is money and his character development!

Mindship
Surfer, since no hero in this scenario escapes the consequences. In the meantime...the cosmos beckons...

SevenShackles
ill pick volstagg and gladly take my daily battles of food and drink! and if a frost giant wants a rumble ill give it to him.

Philosophía
Superman.

Deadline
Unless the Joker kills everyone that matters to you and breaks you psychically before you get to him if you even can seeing how as batman you don't actually have any powers and all of what makes him special is money and his character development!

Wait you don't get Batmans 'powers' ie fighting ability and intellect?

-Pr-
Superman, probably.

No way am i picking Cyclops.

Entity
Originally posted by Deadline
Wait you don't get Batmans 'powers' ie fighting ability and intellect? Those aren't powers, so no you do not.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman, probably.

No way am i picking Cyclops. So you're willing to unleash Darkseid onto the Earth so you can have all of Supes powers?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Loki? Pff....

Digi
So you're willing to unleash Darkseid onto the Earth so you can have all of Supes powers?

I would think Lex would be Superman's arch. Darkseid is more universal, and if anything would be the arch of Orion.

willRules
Longshot

I favour my chances against Mojo.

-Pr-
Those aren't powers, so no you do not.

So you're willing to unleash Darkseid onto the Earth so you can have all of Supes powers?

\\'/

I would think Lex would be Superman's arch. Darkseid is more universal, and if anything would be the arch of Orion.

and besides, i've read enough comics to know how to beat DS and Lex anyway.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
\\'/

and besides, i've read enough comics to know how to beat DS

PIS doesnt exist in real life.

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
PIS doesnt exist in real life.

it wouldn't have to.

Entity
I would think Lex would be Superman's arch. Darkseid is more universal, and if anything would be the arch of Orion. I never said arch, I said worst! wink

-Pr-
I never said arch, I said worst! wink

that would be lois, then.

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel for me.

Entity
I would've thought Dr. Manhattan woulda been the most obvious choice.

God like power and your worst enemy is a peak level human in mind and body that actually wants to better mankind and save the world.

Although be it by any means necessary with an ends justify the means outlook.

I always wondered why Ozymandias didn't jus replicate the Dr. Manhattan accident to grant himself those powers?

Philosophía
I never said arch, I said worst! wink ermm

roughrider
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Loki? Pff....

Yeah - Loki would drive me batty, but eventually I'd hand him his ass, like always. Just have to worry when the Destroyer goes rogue, Surtur rises up or Desak pushes the front door bell.

Doctor-Alvis

God like power and your worst enemy is a peak level human in mind and body that actually wants to better mankind and save the world.

I always wondered why Ozymandias didn't jus replicate the Dr. Manhattan accident to grant himself those powers?
I don't think anyone wants to live in a constant state of despondence.

darthgoober
I'd pick Supes. With his powers but my mindset Luther would be dead before he started to pose any threat in the "real world" so there really wouldn't be much in the way of a drawback.

Omega Vision

Most likely because Adrian realized better than anyone how horrible DM's existence was before he had his epiphany. He's not an idiot. I certainly wouldn't want to have to experience time in such a way and be isolated from the rest of humanity.

Martian_mind
X-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.