WonderWoman vs Earth-2 Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
well i saw powergirl fail at fighting earth 2 superman and in my opinion and from what iv seen in the recent 'wonderwoman vs powergirl' issue of wonder woman, diana can take out powergirl effectivly.
sooo how does she do against a older more seasoned version of superman?

round 1 = ww gets basic gear

round 2 = just hand to hand no weapons/lasso

fight takes place in coast city.

http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/wonder_woman.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/823424-digging_up_the_dead_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
Is this Black Lantern Superman, then? Without the lasso, she can't beat him, but the lasso has been shown capable of dispersing a Black Lantern long enough to constitute a "forum win".

SevenShackles
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is this Black Lantern Superman, then? Without the lasso, she can't beat him, but the lasso has been shown capable of dispersing a Black Lantern long enough to constitute a "forum win".

thanks for that i forgot to make a match for non black lantern superman.
i intended it to be both to see how the fight plays out on both sides of the coin. i forgot bout her lasso trick with the black lanterns.

xJLxKing
Superman earth 2

Q99
Wasn't E-2 Superman 'showing his age' and a bit weaker than E-1 Superman? He did die doing pretty much the same thing our Superman survived. If so, then I'd bet on WW.

quanchi112
Superman wins.

tideoftime
Seven Shackles: Honestly, I'd say that the recent WW vs. PG fight was to demonstrate each one's advantages over the other, and how they are overall equal (though with differences; apparently the B&B #7 from three or so years ago didn't demonstrate that enough for some people). Against E-2 Superman, Diana would probably lose the same way she would against "regular" Superman (Supes taking about 6-7 out of ten in a "standard" fight). Without her gear, however, Diana would be very hard pressed to stand against Supes, let alone win, as the real key to her wins against Supes is her relatively comparable physical prowess backing her artifacts; otherwise, his superior durability/range of powers will overcome her.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tideoftime
Seven Shackles: Honestly, I'd say that the recent WW vs. PG fight was to demonstrate each one's advantages over the other, and how they are overall equal (though with differences; apparently the B&B #7 from three or so years ago didn't demonstrate that enough for some people). Against E-2 Superman, Diana would probably lose the same way she would against "regular" Superman (Supes taking about 6-7 out of ten in a "standard" fight). Without her gear, however, Diana would be very hard pressed to stand against Supes, let alone win, as the real key to her wins against Supes is her relatively comparable physical prowess backing her artifacts; otherwise, his superior durability/range of powers will overcome her.

why thank you for your post. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.