Dolan's Cadilac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' Anyone seen this? It's a movie based on a good short story by Stephen King, the story was good,well......The movie was ass

mad Another ****ing disapointing Stephen King movie adaption! When will they make a good one? I thought the mist was ****ing stupid as well

Kazenji
Originally posted by K.Diddy

: I thought the mist was ****ing stupid as well

Wow you must be the only one to think that on this forum.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wow you must be the only one to think that on this forum.

erm I doubt it

steverules_2
Did you not like IT?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by steverules_2
Did you not like IT?

confused Yes,I did,but compared to the book....no

smile I see your point though,I guess I kind of contradicted myself.there, So,just to set this thread straight I guess what I'm really saying is there has been WAY more bad ones than good ones

Anyway,......Back too how bad Dolans Cadilac is

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused Yes,I did,but compared to the book....no

smile I see your point though,I guess I kind of contradicted myself.there, So,just to set this thread straight I guess what I'm really saying is there has been WAY more bad ones than good ones

Maybe the, IT remake will be better smile I actually didn't mind Dolans Cadillac. It really wasn't to bad. Dolans Cadillac was never a great story. Out of all of the other King stories to choose from i don't know why this one was chosen to be made.

Pandemoniac
As often, the short story by King was marvelous, but the movie did not capture it's essence. It roughly tells the same story, but misses too many details. OK flick for tv, but if you have read it, skip the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.