colossus vs DOOM H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Colossus vs DR Doom H2H both silver age characters

in this fight Doom gets colossus strength level and dooms armor thats it.

1st fight H2H
2nd fight fist fight only

who wins

KingD19
Is Doom good at hand to hand?

At that time Colossus had his Judo skills, so if he just has strength to match and his own armor, I say the russkie takes this.

Mindset
Doom killed a Tiger.

So he probably knows Kung Fu.

Q99
Doom is good in hand to hand, but I don't think he's Colossus good.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Doom is good in hand to hand, but I don't think he's Colossus good. Why?

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom killed a Tiger.

So he probably knows Kung Fu.

Colossus killed a T-Rex.

And Doom isn't really known for his fighting ability, he's known for combining his tech, armor, magic, and metal capacities to get wins.

Mindset
Colossus isn't really known for his fighting ability, he's known for his mutant powers.

Btw, I meant to say he killed a lion, and w/o powers.

chomperx9
Colossus isn't really known for his fighting ability, he's known for his mutant powers.

Btw, I meant to say he killed a lion, and w/o powers. hunters in africa kill lions every day so what

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
hunters in africa kill lions every day so what First off, no, they don't.

Second, what hunter in Africa killed a lion with his bare hands?

And lastly facepalm

chomperx9
First off, no, they don't.

And lastly facepalm uh yeah those jungle boys like kazar and stuff need meat to survive they will kill anything they can get a hold of. they even kill eachother sometimes to survive

Don Corleone
First off, no, they don't.

And lastly facepalm

laughing

Q99
They use *spears*.

And primarily hunt things that aren't lions. Herd animals. Working in groups, running them down, that sort of thing. Tactics to make it easier.

chomperx9
back on topic who wins ? this is basically a fight on comparing their armor since they have the same strength level

KingD19
Colossus has trained in Judo since he got into the X-Men, and he's learned from both Cyclops and Wolverine. He's not known as much for his fighting ability, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
He's not known as much for his fighting ability, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. Which was my point.

AsbestosFlaygon
Colossus is more skilled in H2H fighting than Doom, and probably knows more MA techniques.

Doom loses here.

chomperx9
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Colossus is more skilled in H2H fighting than Doom, and probably knows more MA techniques.

Doom loses here. the 2nd fight is just a fist fight

KingD19
Colossus wins both.

Black bolt z
Doom.His shields can deflect anything colossus throws at him.

Wei Phoenix
Colossus vs DR Doom H2H both silver age characters

in this fight Doom gets colossus strength level and dooms armor thats it.

1st fight H2H
2nd fight fist fight only

who wins

Um why are both scenario's h2h fights? What's the difference?

Wei Phoenix
uh yeah those jungle boys like kazar and stuff need meat to survive they will kill anything they can get a hold of. they even kill eachother sometimes to survive

Proof?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Proof? you dont ever watch discovery channel do you ?

Wei Phoenix
Didn't know they had one for the Marvel Universe. I've never seen one do it a lion with his bare hands.

chomperx9
Um why are both scenario's h2h fights? What's the difference? 1st fight free style using your fighting skills.
2nd fight just a fist fight more like a boxing match i guess if you want to put it that way. hitting below the belt is allowed

KingD19
Probably T'Challa, his dad, and the guy who ate the gorilla heart can pull it off.

chomperx9
Didn't know they had one for the Marvel Universe. WTF you talking about ?

chomperx9
Probably T'Challa, his dad, and the guy who ate the gorilla heart can pull it off. or the dude that wrestled the crocodiles

KingD19
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doom.His shields can deflect anything colossus throws at him.

Doesn't have his shields.

Wei Phoenix
WTF you talking about ?
Discovery Channel.

Wei Phoenix
or the dude that wrestled the crocodiles

Crocodile is not a Lion.

chomperx9
Discovery Channel. discovery channel in the marvel universe ? lol you need to read the last page again man. we were discussing the people in real life that hunt lions not marvel characters. i brought up kazar as an example that theres jungle boys out there like him that have to hunt every day to survive for food.

chomperx9
Crocodile is not a Lion. wow your good

anyways back on topic AGAIN. doom is no dummy thats for sure but i think peters fighting ability is higher than dooms. in the 2nd fight doom has a shot at winning.

the ninjak
Pietr: Lets do this Doom! finally your ass is mine.
Doom: Foolish peasant!
Doom headbutts Pietr then kicks him in the balls.
Pietr: ARGGHHHH! I think you broke one.
Doom: Now you have felt the power of DOOM!

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Piotr: I'm going to break you Doom
Doom: Foolish peasant!
Doom Headbutts Piotr, then kicks him in the balls. Giving himself a concussion and a fractured foot in the process.
Piotr: (Totally unhurt) Are you done? Can I smash you now?
Doom: Now you have felt the power of DOOM!!!(While in horrendous self inflicted pain)
Piotr: I think I am just going to break you. *Beats Doom into submission*

I fixed it for you. Your version was just silly.

Mindset
I fixed it for you. Your version was just silly. Did you even read the first post?

the ninjak
I fixed it for you. Your version was just silly.

Wrong buddy! Doom is as Stong as the big C here!
Edit my well crafted story back!

waffelguy
Wrong buddy! Doom is as Stong as the big C here!
Edit my well crafted story back!

its you who is wrong here because while doom is as strong he isnt as durable as colossus and without the durability he still will get killed so its basically doom with class 100 strength with the same durability he always had? colossus stomps and kills him

the ninjak
Humour is lost on Gen Y!

Plus the armour has Inertial Dampeners. Returning all force back. Limited by his power reserves.
Doom with his newfound strength picks him up and throws him into the ocean.
A Slugfest would be a waste of Doom's time!

Mindset
Originally posted by waffelguy
its you who is wrong here because while doom is as strong he isnt as durable as colossus and without the durability he still will get killed so its basically doom with class 100 strength with the same durability he always had? colossus stomps and kills him He has his suit.

waffelguy
He has his suit.

so what? are you trying to imply that his suit is at least as durable as colossus? colossus will break his suit and his face with his fists doom is not durable enough to take colossus blows he doesnt have the durability of a class 100 specially someone like colossus

waffelguy
Humour is lost on Gen Y!

Plus the armour has Inertial Dampeners. Returning all force back. Limited by his power reserves.
Doom with his newfound strength picks him up and throws him into the ocean.
A Slugfest would be a waste of Doom's time!

doom wont be throwing anyone here since colossus is by far more skilled then him and colossus is a great judo fighter so if you think doom who doesnt fight physically will throw a judo master like colossus who beat up hulk with judo you must be joking as i said doom doesnt have the skills or the durability to go up against colossus

the ninjak
doom wont be throwing anyone here since colossus is by far more skilled then him and colossus is a great judo fighter so if you think doom who doesnt fight physically will throw a judo master like colossus who beat up hulk with judo you must be joking as i said doom doesnt have the skills or the durability to go up against colossus

To be honest I think it's kinda even in the long run Doom is an accomplished fighter as well. Giving Doom Pietr's strength and no magic is a coin flip! I got ahead of myself with the throwing idea. It's a fight that will never happen so yeah! Coin flip.
But if the Armour has all of its capabilities then Pietr is dead!

Mindset
so what? are you trying to imply that his suit is at least as durable as colossus? colossus will break his suit and his face with his fists doom is not durable enough to take colossus blows he doesnt have the durability of a class 100 specially someone like colossus no expression

manx422
DOOMIE gets pwned

waffelguy
To be honest I think it's kinda even in the long run Doom is an accomplished fighter as well. Giving Doom Pietr's strength and no magic is a coin flip! I got ahead of myself with the throwing idea. It's a fight that will never happen so yeah! Coin flip.
But if the Armour has all of its capabilities then Pietr is dead!

dude its a hand 2 hand fight and pleace dont even try to imply that doom is a trained fighter he sucks at fighting and never use hand 2 hand fighting and even if he can punch like the averege guy it means crat colossus is a trained fighter he was beating savage hulk with his skills he will shit stomp doom in hand 2 hand fighting and his armor will be a pile of crap after colossus will pummel it with his fists colossus fists are far harder then dooms armor he will destroy his armor and make a tuna can out of doom because doom doesnt have the durability to fight colossus

Batroc
dude its a hand 2 hand fight and pleace dont even try to imply that doom is a trained fighter he sucks at fighting and never use hand 2 hand fighting and even if he can punch like the averege guy it means crat colossus is a trained fighter he was beating savage hulk with his skills he will shit stomp doom in hand 2 hand fighting and his armor will be a pile of crap after colossus will pummel it with his fists colossus fists are far harder then dooms armor he will destroy his armor and make a tuna can out of doom because doom doesnt have the durability to fight colossus

Colossus was only beating a weakened Savage Hulk, who was shaken from Lockheed's attack, and not expecting a fight. It doesn't make sense that he would be injured by Lockheed's flames, but the story and art clearly show he was.
Doc Samson one-shotted a base level Savage Hulk, so while it's still a good feat for teenage Colossus, it's not THAT impressive. Also, Samson's punch knocked the Hulk out for hours, while Colossus' judo kick just stunned him briefly.

Black bolt z
so what? are you trying to imply that his suit is at least as durable as colossus? colossus will break his suit and his face with his fists doom is not durable enough to take colossus blows he doesnt have the durability of a class 100 specially someone like colossus When was the lat time someone broke dooms armor...Seriously...It has (as far as I know)NEVER been broken.

Black bolt z
dude its a hand 2 hand fight and pleace dont even try to imply that doom is a trained fighter he sucks at fighting and never use hand 2 hand fighting and even if he can punch like the averege guy it means crat colossus is a trained fighter he was beating savage hulk with his skills he will shit stomp doom in hand 2 hand fighting and his armor will be a pile of crap after colossus will pummel it with his fists colossus fists are far harder then dooms armor he will destroy his armor and make a tuna can out of doom because doom doesnt have the durability to fight colossus What makes you think doom sucks at H2H.Just cuz he doesn't use it doesn't mean he doesn't know it.He doesn't use his fists cuz he never has to.Doom always has some sort of tech that would be much stronger than his fists.

KingD19
What makes you think doom sucks at H2H.Just cuz he doesn't use it doesn't mean he doesn't know it.He doesn't use his fists cuz he never has to.Doom always has some sort of tech that would be much stronger than his fists.

Doom has never been shown as a proficient h2h fighter, they've never explored it, and until they say in a canon comic that he's good at h2h, he's not.

waffelguy
Originally posted by Batroc
Colossus was only beating a weakened Savage Hulk, who was shaken from Lockheed's attack, and not expecting a fight. It doesn't make sense that he would be injured by Lockheed's flames, but the story and art clearly show he was.
Doc Samson one-shotted a base level Savage Hulk, so while it's still a good feat for teenage Colossus, it's not THAT impressive. Also, Samson's punch knocked the Hulk out for hours, while Colossus' judo kick just stunned him briefly.

my whole point was the fact that colossus defeated him with martial art skills

waffelguy
What makes you think doom sucks at H2H.Just cuz he doesn't use it doesn't mean he doesn't know it.He doesn't use his fists cuz he never has to.Doom always has some sort of tech that would be much stronger than his fists.

wtf? tell me are you crazy? if a character doesnt use something then why should we asume he has it? lets also asume wolverine got 4 cocks just because he doesnt show them doesnt mean he doesnt have 4 cocks your argument is very stupid sorry to tell you that doom vener show any fighting abilities so we go by feats and if he doesnt have fighting feats that means for now he cant fight... also lets put to the fact his last showing when doctor voodoo punch him and doom falls down from the punch and being all ***** seriously your argument is very stupid

StiltmanFTW
When was the lat time someone broke dooms armor...Seriously...It has (as far as I know)NEVER been broken.

laughing

waffelguy
thor beat the living hell out of his armor and i remember when the thing punched him and dented his armor and colossus is stronger and harder then the thing his punches will make a tuna can out of doom i cant believe it that doom fanboys think a class 100 character cant hurt doom with physical strength next thing you know the doom fanboys will say he is invulnurble just like the juggernaut and so the new juggernaut is born

Black bolt z
wtf? tell me are you crazy? if a character doesnt use something then why should we asume he has it? lets also asume wolverine got 4 cocks just because he doesnt show them doesnt mean he doesnt have 4 cocks your argument is very stupid sorry to tell you that doom vener show any fighting abilities so we go by feats and if he doesnt have fighting feats that means for now he cant fight... also lets put to the fact his last showing when doctor voodoo punch him and doom falls down from the punch and being all ***** seriously your argument is very stupid I'm not saying he's good at it but some people were saying he doesn't know any at all.I'm sure for all he has done he has had some training and even if he hasn't don't assume he sucks at it.

AlmightyKfish
Doom has never been shown as a proficient h2h fighter, they've never explored it, and until they say in a canon comic that he's good at h2h, he's not.

Umm, yes he has.

There's been a number of references to it (Cap stated that he was a very good fighter, and he's killed a lion with his bare hands. There're probably some other examples too)

waffelguy
I'm not saying he's good at it but some people were saying he doesn't know any at all.I'm sure for all he has done he has had some training and even if he hasn't don't assume he sucks at it.

those are only your speculations which you base on nothing, me on the other hand i got a proof and the proof is simple he never used any combat tactics or fighting skills even when he was confronted hand 2 hand which means he just cant fight so unless marvel shows that he can fight he simply cant thats it there is nothing to argue ... i can also say that beast can fly just because he doesnt fly in comics doesnt mean he cant thats a very wrong logic to use

waffelguy
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Umm, yes he has.

There's been a number of references to it (Cap stated that he was a very good fighter, and he's killed a lion with his bare hands. There're probably some other examples too)

oh give me a break kiling a lion with your bare hands doesnt imply on any fighting skills at all it only shows strength thats it how much skills do you need to just break the lions neck? no skills at all just the strength and i can assure you any peak human could do it hell even athlete level someone like daredevil could do it that doesnt show any fighting skills at all and if you are arguing that doom got fighting skills please provide avidance and scans otherwise its moot

Black bolt z
Look at what almighty said and what don't you understand about "he's not necessarily good at it but he probably doesn't suck".I don't think doom sucks at anything.

waffelguy
Look at what almighty said and what don't you understand about "he's not necessarily good at it but he probably doesn't suck".I don't think doom sucks at anything.

as i said before killing a lion with your bare hands doesnt show any skills at all just strength and in order to break a lion neck i could even say that athlete level strength is enough to do that

we never saw doom using hand 2 hand skills and recently he got punched by freakin doctor voodoo and was down and running away from him so no he doesnt have much fighting skills and even if had a little it still couldnt match the skills colossus got

Black bolt z
Can you show some scans of colossus having uber fighting skills?

AlmightyKfish
oh give me a break kiling a lion with your bare hands doesnt imply on any fighting skills at all it only shows strength thats it how much skills do you need to just break the lions neck? no skills at all just the strength and i can assure you any peak human could do it hell even athlete level someone like daredevil could do it that doesnt show any fighting skills at all and if you are arguing that doom got fighting skills please provide avidance and scans otherwise its moot

Here he outright states it's not strength helping him here-
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill04Doom1.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill05Doom1.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill01Avengers25.jpg

There's Cap being impressed by Doom's skill 'Even without his armour, he'd be a match for any of us'

And here's Doom nerve striking someone -
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill06Doom1.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill07Doom1.jpg

Black bolt z
awesome scans

waffelguy
alright first of all the scan where he kills the lion he use his fists but again that doesnt prove crap any moron can throw his fists it doesnt mean you got real fighting skills its the human nature to throw fists

the scan with captain america again that doesnt show any fighting skills its an invalid scan

the so called "nerve" hit is nothing but an ordenery hit to the throat again you dont need much skills to do that he just hits a guy in the throat and all those scans doesnt prove anything aside from the fact that doom can punch WOW hooray for doom he can punch with his fists that means he can take out shang chi and iron fist at the same time i guess Lol

colossus owning savage hulk after being overpowered just with martial art skills alone is more then anything doom has ever done also put up the fact that even as a human colossus overskilled beast by choking him and thats while human and taking lesons from wolverine and also put up the fact that everything colossus does is fighting hand 2 hand against everybody so the so called "fighting skills" doom got are nothing a piss in the air compared to what colossus got and if you are trying to debate me that doom is more skilled then colossus in fighting then you are either a fanboy or a moron or both of them anyway

waffelguy
thats what doom is worth when things get hand2hand

http://www.littlestuffedbull.com/images/comics/ff352/ff352-010358.jpg

Black bolt z
What are you talking about the scans are "Invalid".It shows doom grab caps shield in mid air and throw it all in "one fluid motion".Also your complaint about those attacks on the lion being just a punch.Did you not see the flips and him knowing exactly where to hit the lion."Exactly where the brain stem meets the spine."Also a "regular" punch to the throat as you called it was not regular.If I punched you in the throat would you die?Probably not even if I punched with all my strength.If I knew exactly where to hit you in the neck to kill you in an instant would you say I have good fighting skills?Probably because I knew where to hit and if someone with regular human physique could kill someone that easily I say they have good fighting skills.Not necessarily as good as colossus but still good.
Also about that scan you just posted it shows reed hitting doom.And that proves...?Bubcas.Just cause he can get hit doesn't mean he doesn't have good fighting skils.If colossus is hit I guess that means he has bad fighting skills.

waffelguy
What are you talking about the scans are "Invalid".It shows doom grab caps shield in mid air and throw it all in "one fluid motion".Also your complaint about those attacks on the lion being just a punch.Did you not see the flips and him knowing exactly where to hit the lion."Exactly where the brain stem meets the spine."Also a "regular" punch to the throat as you called it was not regular.If I punched you in the throat would you die?Probably not even if I punched with all my strength.If I knew exactly where to hit you in the neck to kill you in an instant would you say I have good fighting skills?Probably because I knew where to hit and if someone with regular human physique could kill someone that easily I say they have good fighting skills.Not necessarily as good as colossus but still good.
Also about that scan you just posted it shows reed hitting doom.And that proves...?Bubcas.Just cause he can get hit doesn't mean he doesn't have good fighting skils.If colossus is hit I guess that means he has bad fighting skills.

as i said before no matter how you will try to twist the things the fact remains the same doom killed a lion with punshed so he fliped and? what does that means that he can do back flips? i saw 13 year old kids do backflips at the local park so i guess they are extremely trained as well? as i said before doom killed a lion with punches nothing more then that he doesnt have any special skills anyone with atleast athletic strength in marvel could do the same crap

catching caps shield? really? well thats great i guess next time instead of playing freezby with my dog i will call dr doom to play with me again that doesnt prove he can FIGHT

ad again no matter how you twist the thing doom just strike the man in the throat and i bet you if you hit someone with full force CORECTLY in the throat he will die its not a speciall skill feat its more of a doctor who knows human anatomy feat thats all anyone that knows human anatomy can do thati guess if i punch someone in the throat i will be the new bruce lee by yourown standards

being hit by reed richards is a proof that even a human without any fighting skills at all like reed puncked his ass out which means he was humiliated and cant fight for shit nuff said

waffelguy
oh right and here is another proof a man without any real fighting skills just owns him with a punch

http://www.imagebam.com/image/28c77769510361/

yep doom sure is one hell of a fighter Lol

K Von Doom
its more of a doctor who knows human anatomy feat thats all anyone that knows human anatomy can do that

So a mugger vs a doctor or nurse or podiatrist, you would bet on the health care professional?

StiltmanFTW
thor beat the living hell out of his armor and i remember when the thing punched him and dented his armor and colossus is stronger and harder then the thing his punches will make a tuna can out of doom i cant believe it that doom fanboys think a class 100 character cant hurt doom with physical strength next thing you know the doom fanboys will say he is invulnurble just like the juggernaut and so the new juggernaut is born

Luke Cage cracked his armor.

Mindset
You're really going to use that? erm

Black bolt z
oh right and here is another proof a man without any real fighting skills just owns him with a punch

http://www.imagebam.com/image/28c77769510361/

yep doom sure is one hell of a fighter Lol What kind of proof is that?It shows doom get punched in the face and once again that proves nothing.Everyone gets overwhelmed once in a while and it's not like you can say colossus gets hit but thats not the same thing.because it is.And yes it does have to do with knowing the human(and he knew he lion)anatomy.Thats why some fighters are such good fighters cuz they know where to hit someone.I admit punching someone in the throat is effective but it won't kill them without knowing some sort of effective knowledge.Stop saying doom doesn't know crap cuz you have been proven wrong.Scans have been pulled up contradicting you and yet you and your fanboy knowledge keep saying it's wrong when there is proof it isn't. mad

StiltmanFTW
You're really going to use that? erm

Yes. And that was pre-Bendispower LC smile Cry.

Mindset
facepalm

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

waffelguy
What kind of proof is that?It shows doom get punched in the face and once again that proves nothing.Everyone gets overwhelmed once in a while and it's not like you can say colossus gets hit but thats not the same thing.because it is.And yes it does have to do with knowing the human(and he knew he lion)anatomy.Thats why some fighters are such good fighters cuz they know where to hit someone.I admit punching someone in the throat is effective but it won't kill them without knowing some sort of effective knowledge.Stop saying doom doesn't know crap cuz you have been proven wrong.Scans have been pulled up contradicting you and yet you and your fanboy knowledge keep saying it's wrong when there is proof it isn't. mad

wtf? dude are you retarded? what kind of proof is that? you idiot are trying to debate me that doom is durable and skilld enough to fight colossus while i show you a simple guy without any fighting skills unlike colossus and without super human strength any nearcolossus level just giving doom a single punch and its enough to takehim down and scare him so what do you think a class 100 punch will do to him retardo? i will explain again.. if a guy without any notable fighting skills or super strength knocks doom down with a single punch what will a class 100 do?oh ye and luke cage cracked doctor doom armor and he is what class 25 ? colossus is class 100

knowing the human anatomy doesnt mean you are a fighter a women can kick youin the balls because she knows your anatomy does that means she is a skilled ninja? doom punch someone in a throat and killing him shows he got fighting skills? any moron hitting you in thethroat might have the chance of killing you do you know how many people died in street fights just because they were hit in the wrong place? do you know how many people died accidentely being hit in those spots? thoseare deadly spots in thehuman body which are known toeveryone and everybody can use it only thing no one wants to go to jail thats it

as i said before your scans prove crap they only prove that doom can punch like any averege person, i wouldnt say he cant fight at all but he isnt skilled in fighting he doesnt have any real hand2hand training or skills and if you are trying to tell me he can outskilled colossus who is an established hand2hand fighter then you are a moron

K Von Doom
wtf? dude are you retarded? what kind of proof is that? you idiot are trying to debate me that doom is durable and skilld enough to fight colossus while i show you a simple guy without any fighting skills unlike colossus and without super human strength any nearcolossus level just giving doom a single punch and its enough to takehim down and scare him so what do you think a class 100 punch will do to him retardo? i will explain again.. if a guy without any notable fighting skills or super strength knocks doom down with a single punch what will a class 100 do?oh ye and luke cage cracked doctor doom armor and he is what class 25 ? colossus is class 100

knowing the human anatomy doesnt mean you are a fighter a women can kick youin the balls because she knows your anatomy does that means she is a skilled ninja? doom punch someone in a throat and killing him shows he got fighting skills? any moron hitting you in thethroat might have the chance of killing you do you know how many people died in street fights just because they were hit in the wrong place? do you know how many people died accidentely being hit in those spots? thoseare deadly spots in thehuman body which are known toeveryone and everybody can use it only thing no one wants to go to jail thats it

as i said before your scans prove crap they only prove that doom can punch like any averege person, i wouldnt say he cant fight at all but he isnt skilled in fighting he doesnt have any real hand2hand training or skills and if you are trying to tell me he can outskilled colossus who is an established hand2hand fighter then you are a moron

thumb down

darthgoober
Doom's got skills...

Doom(in Daredevil's body via mind switch) taking down some thugs...
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6515/daredevil03807vm0.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7746/daredevil03808jy7.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4163/daredevil03809sh6.jpg

Doom chumps Black Panther H2H...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1351/img017ka9.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7922/img021cd5.jpg

chomperx9
Originally posted by darthgoober
Doom's got skills...

Doom(in Daredevil's body via mind switch) taking down some thugs...
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6515/daredevil03807vm0.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7746/daredevil03808jy7.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4163/daredevil03809sh6.jpg

Doom chumps Black Panther H2H...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1351/img017ka9.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7922/img021cd5.jpg but doom was prepared for the fight against panther. he says it himself there

Black bolt z

as i said before your scans prove crap they only prove that doom can punch like any averege person, i wouldnt say he cant fight at all but he isnt skilled in fighting he doesnt have any real hand2hand training or skills and if you are trying to tell me he can outskilled colossus who is an established hand2hand fighter then you are a moron First question:What is the sight where you see what "class"some is?
Second is that you are saying that colossus could destroy dooms armor when the thing,hulk, and pretty much everyone who has fought doom(which is kind of everyone)cant?Also you keep misinterpreting what I say about doom having better skills then colossus.I'm not saying doom is better but multiple scans have proved that he is proficient in some fighting skills.Also I know that people are killed every day but why do you think people like lets say "gamora" can kill(or KO)people fast is because they know where to hit.You just like colossus too much and keep ignoring the scans.

Mindset
but doom was prepared for the fight against panther. he says it himself there no expression

darthgoober
but doom was prepared for the fight against panther. he says it himself there
Did you see any kind of "prep" aiding Doom in his fight with BP? What Doom was talking about was his being ready for BP(or someone like him) to take down his automated military defenses in Latveria...

chomperx9
Did you see any kind of "prep" aiding Doom in his fight with BP? What Doom was talking about was his being ready for BP(or someone like him) to take down his automated military defenses in Latveria... being prepared for the fight means he knew he was gona fight him so he probably had something hidden he used. what ever it was it was prep

chomperx9
no expression yeah i knew that would dissapoint you somehow

Mindset
being prepared for the fight means he knew he was gona fight him so he probably had something hidden he used. what ever it was it was prep What does that have to do with his hth abilities?

darthgoober
being prepared for the fight means he knew he was gona fight him so he probably had something hidden he used. what ever it was it was prep
Look at the context of the situation. BP says that he brought down Doom's automated military defenses which leaves Latveria vulnerable to invasion, and Dooms says that he was prepared for such an attack. He in no way indicates that he was using any special prep to trounce BP H2H. You're really reaching here...

chomperx9
What does that have to do with his hth abilities? he says he was prepared for the fight so somewhere along the fight it wasnt 100% h2h. probably had some extra durability on him or added something to his armor that would do more damage when hitting.

K Von Doom
Logic dictates that "Doom was prepared for such an attack" is referring to the power source thing because that was what they were talking about in the preceding 2 panels. Not prepared for a "fight" with Black Panther. I'm certain that if Doom had to prep for a fight with BP, he'd fire a disintegrator beam or rig some elaborate trap instead of going fisticuffs.

Mindset
he says he was prepared for the fight so somewhere along the fight it wasnt 100% h2h. probably had some extra durability on him or added something to his armor that would do more damage when hitting. chomper, buddy, you really gotta work on your reading comprehension.

The writer has Doom tell you exactly what he prepared for, which was someone trying to shut off his suit, there wasn't any specific prep made for BP.

That "prep" didn't have anything to do with Doom taking it to BP in hth other than him being able to move.

What you just said was basically making up stuff that was never shown in the comic.

Black bolt z
Are there any here who disagree that doom has some level of proficency is some kind of martial arts?The scans have proved he has some to some degree.

OneDumbG0
^ "Some degree?"

I have a proficiency in martial arts to some degree but I ain't flipping around lions and killing em with a single punch...

darthgoober
he says he was prepared for the fight so somewhere along the fight it wasnt 100% h2h. probably had some extra durability on him or added something to his armor that would do more damage when hitting.
Wait that doesn't even make sense, why would Doom need added durability or punching power against BP H2H when he can stand toe to toe and trade shots with the Thing?

chomperx9
Wait that doesn't even make sense, why would Doom need added durability or punching power against BP H2H when he can stand toe to toe and trade shots with the Thing? didnt say thats what he used exactly. was just making a point that he could have added something to himself or found out BPs weakness or anything involving helping him win the fight since he was prepared.

K Von Doom
"Prepared for such an attack" =/= "Prepared for the fight"
One phrase appears in the comic referring to the attack made on Doom's Automated Military Defense System
The other phrase doesn't appear anywhere

Wei Phoenix
being prepared for the fight means he knew he was gona fight him so he probably had something hidden he used. what ever it was it was prep

An unknown prep device or aide was there that helped him off panel?

darthgoober
didnt say thats what he used exactly. was just making a point that he could have added something to himself or found out BPs weakness or anything involving helping him win the fight since he was prepared.
Again...
Look at the context of the situation. BP says that he brought down Doom's automated military defenses which leaves Latveria vulnerable to invasion, and Dooms says that he was prepared for such an attack. He in no way indicates that he was using any special prep to trounce BP H2H. You're really reaching here...

Mindset
didnt say thats what he used exactly. was just making a point that he could have added something to himself or found out BPs weakness or anything involving helping him win the fight since he was prepared. He told you exactly what he prepped for.

"You think my armor is dependent on external power sources for me to move?"

"You think I wouldn't be prepared for such an attack?"

He didn't prep for BP, he prepped for the possibility of someone trying to depower his suit.

the ninjak
5 pages of disputing panels laughing out loud
Who wins people.
Cmon....have a go!

Enyalus
Doom doesn't need Colossus' strength to beat Piotr down. Doom has Doom strength.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doom doesn't need Colossus' strength to beat Piotr down. Doom has Doom strength. /thread

killfrenzy
are you bein serious? colossus stomps him how the f^ck can doom go again a class 100 and even win against him? ask yourself this can doom do anything physical to put colossus down? of course not

the ninjak
killfrenzy=waffleguy

killfrenzy
killfrenzy=waffleguy

your mom = my b1tch

Lord Feron
Still not really sure what the fight difference is but doom wins in both h2h fights. Doom most likely will try and study his opponent and then go for a crippling hit much like the lion incident.

killfrenzy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Still not really sure what the fight difference is but doom wins in both h2h fights. Doom most likely will try and study his opponent and then go for a crippling hit much like the lion incident.

and here is the retarded doom fanboy that thinks doom will be able to take a rain of punches from colossus

chomperx9
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.