The Overseers vs the Monitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which race wins?

TheTyrant
Mandrakk.

Prep-Man
Just one Overseer created the Adjuciator, which can destroy universes on a whim. Multiverse level threat.

TheTyrant
Mandrakk>LT.

Prep-Man
One Overseer > LT, too.

TheTyrant
^ no.

Prep-Man
How so?

TheTyrant
Cause it's the LT..the guy that barely noticed when the multi-verse was shook.
and I don't believe that Mandrakk is > LT, it's just that the majority of people think so for some odd reason.

Prep-Man
Overseers aren't from the DCU, they are supreme beings that has created a being that judges the DCU Multiverse. Not a number of feats, but they have shown this.

TheTyrant
I am aware of them. Anything that they have done so far can EASILY be acomplished by Galactus with the UN.

Prep-Man
Adjuicator was unstopanble, though. There was only one thing that could take him out.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Adjuicator was unstopanble, though. There was only one thing that could take him out.

BCA Galactus was unstoppable too...and only one thing could take him out. Yet the LT never intervened, cause he wasn't threathened, and Galactus was only fulfiling his purpose.

Prep-Man
So, how do the Monitors take out unstoppable beings?

TheTyrant
By stopping them erm

Prep-Man
how?

TheTyrant
By eating them.

Prep-Man
They can't eat beings more powerful than them. IMO.

TheTyrant
What makes you think the OS were more powerful than the monitors? The monitors could effortlesly stop time of an entire universe.

and is the AM considered a monitor?

Prep-Man
No Anti-Monitor. I see the Overseers above the majority of Monitors. Like I said before, ONE Overseer created a being that can create and destroy universe with a "Shrug Of A Shoulder". No Monitor has ever shown that type of POWER.

TheTyrant
Mandrakk makes all the difference IMO. He was eating the fifth dimension(with all the imps and shit)

Prep-Man
Perhaps, but that's only because Mandrakk was unlike ANY abstract. He can eat pretty much anything. I didn't have him in mind, though. The only thing ABOVE Mandrakk is the Primal Monitor or Marvel's God. Or Presence from Vertigo.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Mandrakk makes all the difference IMO. He was eating the fifth dimension(with all the imps and shit)
He was eating more than that.

He was eating the ENTIRE DCU.

Without Superman and the Miracle Machine plot device, DCU would've been totally annihilated.

As for the match, the lack of showings for both sides renders the match inconclusive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.