Martian Manhunter vs. The Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

The Nuul
MM, he does everything thing better.

Omega Vision
Martian Manhunter

T think its beend done here. mmh

quanchi112
MM wins.

Entity
If MM was written up to his powers there's very few if any that could challenge him!

manx422
Martian Manhunter

ankur29
Originally posted by Entity
If MM was written up to his powers there's very few if any that could challenge him! thumb up

MM 10/10

Q99
Originally posted by Entity
If MM was written up to his powers there's very few if any that could challenge him!

Even if he's not, he performs at a higher level than Vision.

tideoftime
This is really spite, though I don't think it's intended to be... J'onn would stomp Vision...

KK the Great
Originally posted by quanchi112
MM wins.

Agreed.

Also, I was wondering if that much-anticipated February battlezone match that was definitely going to happen and absolutely wasn't just empty bluster has happened yet. I would hate to have missed it, because I heard tell it was going to shake the very foundation of all internets. I'm sure I did miss it, though, because today is the last day of February and you did make assurances that the match was certainly going to happen in February, no doubt about it. So if you could point me toward the thread where it happened, I would love to see how it went down. Thanks in advance!

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
Agreed.

Also, I was wondering if that much-anticipated February battlezone match that was definitely going to happen and absolutely wasn't just empty bluster has happened yet. I would hate to have missed it, because I heard tell it was going to shake the very foundation of all internets. I'm sure I did miss it, though, because today is the last day of February and you did make assurances that the match was certainly going to happen in February, no doubt about it. So if you could point me toward the thread where it happened, I would love to see how it went down. Thanks in advance! This is hardly the place to inquire about a battlezone you were temp banned for by trolling on this very topic.

I know you are bored on herochat nowadays since it's dead but come on man just pm me next time.

Enyalus
The Vision doesn't care about beating J'onn. All he cares about his getting pvssy. Freakin' mechanically programmed to seduce hot comic b!tches.

KK the Great
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is hardly the place to inquire about a battlezone you were temp banned for by trolling on this very topic.

I know you are bored on herochat nowadays since it's dead but come on man just pm me next time.

You've rather skillfully diverted attention away from my question, so much so that I almost failed to notice that you didn't answer it. This makes me salivate for your battlezone that I must have simply missed all the more!

Prep-Man
LOL!

the ninjak
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Vision doesn't care about beating J'onn. All he cares about his getting pvssy. Freakin' mechanically programmed to seduce hot comic b!tches.

Whereas MM likes beating them.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus

What if MM turns into a chick, what then?

the ninjak
Originally posted by The Nuul
What if MM turns into a chick, what then?
Then it's a win for both involved.

Stature watches from afar and cries as the two make forbiddon alien love.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
You've rather skillfully diverted attention away from my question, so much so that I almost failed to notice that you didn't answer it. This makes me salivate for your battlezone that I must have simply missed all the more! If you pm me I will most certainly answer it. Thanks in advance!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.