Atlas vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
No TP for Despero. We've just seen Atlas take on the JLA. Can he hang with Despero?

Enyalus
By 'take on' you mean 'get his ass beat' and by 'JLA' you mean 'second-rate backup team'?

Despero probably takes him down.

manx422
Despero

xJLxKing
Which Atlas is this? I never seen one that beat the JLA, or JSA? Only one I know of is the one that fought Superman.

I say Despero wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Which Atlas is this? I never seen one that beat the JLA, or JSA? Only one I know of is the one that fought Superman.
The one who fought Superman is the same Atlas who just recently lost to the JLA. In issue 42, I think.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
The one who fought Superman is the same Atlas who just recently lost to the JLA. In issue 41, I think. Yeah, but he didn't beat them.

He loses

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yeah, but he didn't beat them.

He loses
thumb up Indeed.

Prep-Man
I didn't mean beat the JLA. Just take on. And Atlas was mind controlled. He could have handed them their asses if he can beat Superman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I didn't mean beat the JLA. Just take on. And Atlas was mind controlled. He could have handed them their asses if he can beat Superman.
Meh. Mon-El was on the JLA's squad. Plus, he didn't beat Superman himself. General Lane was definitely screwing around somehow.

Philosophía
Despero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.