WWH vs Bloodstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
WWh has demolished the city and heroes... many have fled the city others are not so lucky traffic jams and closed off bridges makes it impossible to those left behind to escape the hulks wrath...

Marcy and her husband and Son Kevin are trapped in the city and have bunkered down in their loft. although they are still susceptible to earthquakes and rubble from meta human fights.....

the Family worried about their possible death begin to cry and pray, kevin runs to his room and begins to cry holding his father's Cane... Praying and hoping his father was here to help him he begs and pleads for his father to not have died...

suddenly the Building begins to shake and fall apart from the fighting going on....

when suddenly the Cane begins to glow almost as if answering kevin's wish... an energy field encompasses the building and reinforces it...

Kevin and his Family in shock stare at kevin's glowing Cane in hand when suddenly it flies from his hand and begins to spin transforming into the thunderstrike and in a flash of light appears eric masterson in his thunderstrike/thor personal.....

Kevin and his family think it is thor and scream his name...

Eric masterson: no, kevin its me your father(he slams his cane and turns into his mortal form).. i heard you call my name my connection with you and the asgardian wpn is stronger then the veil of death.
i wont abandon you and your mother when you need me the most..

the Mastreson/steele family in shock all but kevin.. your a superhero!!
Eric smiles and tells them to gather around that he will take them somewhere safe to looked after and protected....slamming his cane he transforms into Thundertrike once more_ and creates a vortex taking his family to Asgard to be protected by Heimdall and Lady Sif...

talking to Lady sif he ask for thor who has bn missing for yrs on a cosmic adventure... eric ask for the bloodaxe.. worried she hands it over to him with the axe strap harness.....

Kevin worried and begins to cry ask him where is he going... eric replies that now that they are save he needs to be a hero to not just him but to the world and smiles that kevin will never be alone that he has his family and that thunderstrike wpn will come to him one day.

Hulk Slamming Ares with one shot punch to the pavement and then stepping on she hulk into the pavement looks up just in time to be suckered punch by Hercules who is quickly slammed through a building...

A windy vortex appears giving everyone a time of pause everyone relieved to see a figure stepping out from the energy vortex and wind...finally they think Thor has come to their aid...

Hulk doubting his ability to win against this new opponent braces himself for what is sure to be the most savage combat that has yet to come between these two..

Are: thor?! ur not thor....

Hulk: ha ha.... for a second you had me going.....

Hercules: eric?!...

She hulk: what?!

Thunderstrike: relax herc i am here. you endangered my family hulk... i am not a violent man but there is a line you crossed and its time to pay the piper...(pulling out the Axe he stares at hulk with bloodlust in his eyes as a flash of light transforms him into Bloodstrike)

time to pay ur due hulk.. only way to stop you is to kill you and if i have to succumb to axe to do it.. then that is the price i'll gladly pay..

Hulk walks over Ares and she hulk as if they were nothing and walks to face Bloodstrike....

Ares murmurs... i want that axe.... we can take hulk out now..She hulk struggling to get up says no.. bloodstrike would be better off facing him alone without interference.

ko,kill

Bloodstrike wpns are mace and axe...

WWH sword on his back and arm brace

StiltmanFTW
Pak's Hulk would beat even the real deal.

quanchi112
WW Hulk beats the snot out of him.

Wild Shadow
you guys are aware of Bloodstrikes power lvl, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.