Who makes the most bank?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Denny Crane
Which hero or villain could make the most money from scratch.

Now they have to earn it. No walking up to Bill Gates and punching off his face and taking his money.

So solving math problems with bounties on them counts, patenting inventions made from scratch and selling them to G&E counts, whoring yourself out to all of the men in the east coast counts.

My best guess, Wanda fudges the odds playing the lottery and wins the mega millions.

Juk3n
Forge has the most potential, if he went into say advanced military hardware, or ..well, it's Forge so his possibilities are limitless.

Q99
There are ways to make more money than all the lottos in the world combined.

I think it'd take a combination of power and economics knowledge to win- Firestorm could turn Mt. Everest into gold, but that'd just make gold near worthless, for example. If one can increase the total economy of the Earth, then that also means there's more money to have.

Mr. Majestic might be in the best position. Superspeed and tech knowledge he could sell for massive amounts. We already saw from Wildcats 3.0 that it's possible to be obscenely rich with proper investing of the tech.

Parmaniac

Colossus-Big C
any one with tech that vastly outclasses anything earth has,

reed richards
tony starks
high evolutionary
Living Tribunal
Dr Doom

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Living Tribunal laughing

Juk3n
oh, i thought there would be a limit on the level of the being we can use, otherwise i just say, Surfer turns the moon into adamantium encrusted yellow diamonds or just turns all the paper in ther world into dollor bills??

Q99

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Because it's so hard to make. Make anything in large quantities and it's value will go down unless there's literally unlimited demand for it. I know in the beginning you would stil get that much cash for it wink

galactusischere
Im with colossus. The LT makes the most money.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Q99
Because it's so hard to make. Make anything in large quantities and it's value will go down unless there's literally unlimited demand for it.

qft. in that case surfer removes all artificial electrical current from the world an siphons it off to the highest bidders,

Batman-Prime
Anyone capable of building really good weapons. War is arguably the most profitable business.

Colossus-Big C
colossus could be an invincible drug lord.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juk3n
Forge has the most potential, if he went into say advanced military hardware, or ..well, it's Forge so his possibilities are limitless. stark actually beat him in the tech manufacturing world, that's why forge had to work for the government.

stark industries also ran wonderman's family business into the ground, he too had to find a new way so he turned to crime and revenge.

stark pwns both of them imo.

Denny Crane
But remember that you start from scratch.

To be more specific buck naked in the middle of times square.

Boeing has to notice you/ you have to have access to raw materials and labs. Not so easy.

Come to think of it the buck naked part aids Wanda even more

psycho gundam
multiple man then: he can scrounge for enough money buy some clothes, then do a thousand jobs around the city all at once (or just pan handle)

galactusischere
^ then pre-crisis Luthor. He makes a money printing machine out of paper, wood and grass.

psycho gundam
..... in the dark, with his feet, while wearing shoes.

Q99
If you just print a lot of money, you eventually get hyperinflation and it becomes worthless.

psycho gundam
but it takes time for people to notice it, and he would have to have spent the money (a large amount) for that to even factor in this thread, and to my knowledge it's not a requirement.

Batman-Prime
Hm, someone who can "create" a new Continent. Land is Money. smile

Black bolt z
I like Idea about scarlet witch using her powers to win the lottery.Flash could just run so fast and snatch EVERONE'S wallet without them noticing.People with really strong mind powers could just make people give them thier money.Although if there are no limits to power then anything SS and above just creates a bunchy of valuable material like diamonds,gold,vibranium,and adamantium but only a little at a time so it doesn't decrease in vaule

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hm, someone who can "create" a new Continent. Land is Money. smile
i wondered what was Luthers plan after raising a kryptonite crystal island.

i mean it was just a land mass with nothing on it... how the hell was luther going to lay claim to it without the rest of the US. or other countries from taking it from him... i mean common sense would be for military planes and ships to surround it and land on it as the US sinks..

did luther really think he would be alone on the island by himself giving him weeks months needed to consolidate his power and ownership of the land mass...what an idiot..

anyways guys like forge, stark, reed would run the world and make bill gates look like a bum, over night.. apple would be a two yr olds toys with what they could come up with..

Forge can just reverse engineer their tech,hacked and improve it or exploit it for the US. and other governments.

Konton
Yeah, I'd go with uber telepaths over anything.

Free labor, free handouts, no opposition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.