Team Spider-Man vs Team Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
No Sunlight

Team Spider-Man
*Spider-Man
*Doc Ock
*Venom

Team Blade
*Blade
*Drake
*Nomak

Setting: South American Jungle at night.

Nomak, Drake, and Blade have all been emersed in a blood bath for a full 2 minutes. Drake is in his demonic transformed state.

Blade is armed with his modified Mac-10, custom Benelli Super Shotgun, silver stakes, throwing glaives, acid-etched sword, UV grenades, wristblades, and body armor w/ overcoat.

Drake has his sword. Nomak and Spider-Man's team start out unarmed.

Who wins? Explain.

Rogue Jedi
Drake and Nomak are left standing. Blade gets pwned by Spidey, Spidey ripped apart by Drake and Nomak. Ock and Venom pretty much the same.

Darth Martin
The setting has been changed to Paris.

I think Blade could contend with Spider-Man. There agility is somewhat comparable. Blade is far more skilled and has a various assortment of weaponry he has mastered over years of combat experience.

If Spider-Man gets close, a flashbang here and there(assuming Nomak isn't near) could disorient him, and that would give Blade the oppurtunity to sieze the advantage.

Spider-Man certainly has statistical advantages. Don't know if he could bully Nomak though(clearly was a notch above Blade in stats).

Rogue Jedi
Nomak would dry ass rape spidey.

Darth Martin
He's certainly more skilled. But Spider-Man is still stronger and alot more resistant to blunt force. Nomak seemed to be able to take a wall of bullets.

Matchups are key here.

Rogue Jedi
Remember when Nomak took Blades sword downward through the chest? That, and the hail of bullets, would have killed Spidey.

How Spidey gonna take Nomak out?

Placidity
Team Spider-man stomps. The only problem I see here is Blade with his weaponry, other than that they are all outclassed.

Doc Ock would own here - grab someone with two tentacles and repeatedly stab them with his spikes.

Venom doesn't really need an explanation, superior to Spider-man and more ruthless. He'd be tearing limbs off in a KMC fight.

Nomak lasts a bit longer than the rest of his team, but still not very long. Spider-man can just web his ass up too.

Drake is a non-factor really.

Darth Martin
Drake is by far the best on Blade's team. How is he a non-factor?

Placidity
What is it that makes him by far the best...?

Rogue Jedi
No, Nomak is more uber than Drake IMO.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

How Spidey gonna take Nomak out?

Grabbing, twisting and ripping his head off. No way Nomak's body is going to be more durable than the strength Spider-man had to exert to stop the train.

Better question: How would Nomak take out Spider-man? His durability to blunt trauma is insane. Thrown through walls. Breaking the rail-way beams against his foot/leg. Pounded on by a 300-400 foot Sandman.

Rogue Jedi
I see Nomak sucking Spidey dry. No gay jokes please.

Rogue Jedi
But seriously, you gotta look at the damage Nomak took too.

What would happen if.......Spidey was caught in the hail of machine gun fire that Nomak was caught in? If Spidey was stabbed downward with Blade's sword?

And that Reaper that was stabbed by the asian member of the blood pack, dude crawled up the wall backhanded, splitting himself in two, chest to balls, and survived. If he did that, imagine what Nomak can do.

Spidey? He had his hands full with Gobby. Nomak lands a blow or two, Spidey is driven to his knees, then Nomak latches on and bleeds him out. Spidey can be hurt as easily as you or I, and he has zero regen.

And Drake......He didn't impress as much as Nomak h2h, but he did catch an arrow in midflight.

Blade.....If hs gets a bead on Spidey or Venom with his guns, they're done for.

Placidity
Spidey? He had his hands full with Gobby.

And thats an argument against Spidey because? Gobby has comparable strength to Spider-man.

Nomak lands a blow or two, Spidey is driven to his knees

What makes you think Nomak can even hurt Spidey that bad?

Spidey can be hurt as easily as you or I, and he has zero regen.

Parker has taken a grenade to the face, had his head rammed through brick walls and recovered quickly. Why don't you try replicating that and then come back and then we can have a real discussion.

Utrigita
I see team Spider-man taking the fight rather easily.

Two of them have spidersense and can most likely dodge the majority of punches from the vampires, and none of them are getting close to Doc Ock, his tentacles can literally rip one of the vampires apart.

Alpha Centauri

What would happen if.......Spidey was caught in the hail of machine gun fire that Nomak was caught in? If Spidey was stabbed downward with Blade's sword?

Spidey isn't fighting an army of soldiers, so it's irrelevant. He wouldn't be caught in a hail of fire because he's faster than that.

And that Reaper that was stabbed by the asian member of the blood pack, dude crawled up the wall backhanded, splitting himself in two, chest to balls, and survived. If he did that, imagine what Nomak can do.

Spidey? He had his hands full with Gobby. Nomak lands a blow or two, Spidey is driven to his knees, then Nomak latches on and bleeds him out. Spidey can be hurt as easily as you or I, and he has zero regen.

To echo what Placidity said, how many times have you endured what he did? Do you think you could and come out alive?

He can't be hurt as easily because of how strong he is. His physiology is different, he has the proportionate strength of a spider.

If a regular spider grew to the size of a man, it would no longer be susceptible to being killed with a tissue.

And Drake......He didn't impress as much as Nomak h2h, but he did catch an arrow in midflight.

1) It's not an arrow catching contest.

2) What makes you think he will? Blade isn't the most accurate of shots. In the first nightclub scene he was firing a machine pistol and still missing people.

What makes you think he's going to hit Spidey or Venom?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Just my opinion, Bro.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Spidey isn't fighting an army of soldiers, so it's irrelevant. He wouldn't be caught in a hail of fire because he's faster than that.That's a pretty lame method of reasoning, dude. Very unlike you.

How is this important? I am not a combatant in this thread.

You're missing the point.

If Spidey was stabbed as Nomak was, what then? If Spidey was caught in the hail of bullets then?

Point is that Nomak took it all and it didn't even faze him. Spidey? He is cut, hurt, bleeds as easily as you and I.

Just talking about Drake's speed and reaction time.

He was accurate as hell with the gauge. IF he hits them with a bullet, IF, then they are goners.

IF.

PS I dunno why some of my reply came out as bold text, too lazy to change it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He's certainly more skilled. But Spider-Man is still stronger and alot more resistant to blunt force. Nomak seemed to be able to take a wall of bullets.

Matchups are key here.

Spiderman gets sliced to pieces by Blade. Spiderman is much slower than Blade. Also, spiderman may be durable, but he gets cut easily, for some reason.

Spiderman is durable to blunt force....but not blades.

Remove PIS and Doc Ock should be knocked out quite easily: not that stupid silly crap where spiderman was punching Doc Ock's head and he stayed very much conscious.

Now, Venom is a different story. Only sound can take him down...I think.

Alpha Centauri
I'd love to know how Blade's way faster than Spidey.

Spidey is so fast that they have to show his fight with Flash Thompson in slow motion. Blade usually gets tagged in fights with henchmen. Hell, he got side-kicked through a pillar of glass by a little girl in the first movie and subdued by men soon after.

Spider-Man wouldn't have that happen to him.

That's a pretty lame method of reasoning, dude. Very unlike you.

How?

You claim Spidey couldn't take a hail of machine gun fire that he'd be met with if running toward an army of soldiers.

Ok, you're right. So what? He isn't ever gonna be doing that.

How is this important? I am not a combatant in this thread.

You said he is easy to injure like "you or I". This is a false claim, he has greater durability than us, by FAR.

You're missing the point.

If Spidey was stabbed as Nomak was, what then? If Spidey was caught in the hail of bullets then?

Point is that Nomak took it all and it didn't even faze him. Spidey? He is cut, hurt, bleeds as easily as you and I.

He isn't hurt as easily as you or I though, is he? Factually, he isn't. We couldn't survive what he does.

-AC

dadudemon
I'd love to know how Blade's way faster than Spidey.

Simple:

Blade's Appendage A moves at speed y.
Spiderman's Appendage A moves at speed y.

y < x

The aind.

Unless, of course, you can provide evidence of spiderman fighting, h2h, to a person that is as fast and skilled as Blade is with a sword.

Until the, Spiderman is not seen fighting, H2H, nearly as fast as Blade does.

Spidey is so fast that they have to show his fight with Flash Thompson in slow motion. Blade usually gets tagged in fights with henchmen. Hell, he got side-kicked through a pillar of glass by a little girl in the first movie and subdued by men soon after.

Oh, wow. So, he was moving so fast that he made a regular human look slow. Awesome, dude. Wait....Blade routinely fights other vampires that are much faster, stronger, more durable, and have regeneration abilities.

Also, Blade is a bullet dodger. no expression

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by dadudemon
Simple:

Blade's Appendage A moves at speed y.
Spiderman's Appendage A moves at speed y.

y < x

The aind.

Unless, of course, you can provide evidence of spiderman fighting, h2h, to a person that is as fast and skilled as Blade is with a sword.

Until the, Spiderman is not seen fighting, H2H, nearly as fast as Blade does.

Oh, wow. So, he was moving so fast that he made a regular human look slow. Awesome, dude. Wait....Blade routinely fights other vampires that are much faster, stronger, more durable, and have regeneration abilities.

Also, Blade is a bullet dodger. no expression

The vampires in that room were not faster, stronger or more durable than Blade. The little girl caught him by surprise and she wasn't exceptionally fast.

-AC

Robtard

If Spider-man was shot full of bullets, he'd likely die, because he doesn't have Nomak's healing factor. Irrelevant though, Nomak doesn't have a gun and he'd have trouble tagging Spider-man with one if he did, as Spider-man's shown the ability to evade gun-shots with his speed/agility/spider-sense.

Nomak's a beast, not denying that, but Spider-man could/would tear him a new-one, he's got better feats through-out three films. As would Venom and possibly Doc Ock, as he was strong enough to rip-out a bank vault door, snap it in two and fling the pieces.

Blade is the biggest threat to Spider-man, not Nomak. I'd give it to Spider-man, due to reaction-time and webbing, but it's not a stomp.

dadudemon
The vampires in that room were not faster, stronger or more durable than Blade. The little girl caught him by surprise and she wasn't exceptionally fast.

-AC

Oh, so we are going by exceptions and low-end showings, now?

Good.

Spiderman can't even knockout a regular human. (Doc Ock)

Spiderman can be taken out by money bags that aren't even thrown as fast as a fastball.

Spiderman can be cut by thrown blade shuriken thingies so he should be diced to pieces by Blade cause Blade is a bullet dodger.

Alpha Centauri
Oh, so we are going by exceptions and low-end showings, now?

Good.

Spiderman can't even knockout a regular human. (Doc Ock)

Spiderman can be taken out by money bags that aren't even thrown as fast as a fastball.

Spiderman can be cut by thrown blade shuriken thingies so he should be diced to pieces by Blade cause Blade is a bullet dodger.

1. You don't have to end fights with knockouts.

2. He threw multiple at the same time, at high speed, in a small room. They're not small, either.

3. Fair point, but again, that was in a place without much room to move.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I

How?

You claim Spidey couldn't take a hail of machine gun fire that he'd be met with if running toward an army of soldiers. I am trying to stress Nomak's ability to take mega damage and keep going, on how hard it is to kill him.

There you go again. Forget it, you're either a: Not getting it, or b: Ignoring it on purpose.

Figure of speech. And it's true. If I stab Spidey with a knife, it penetrates just as easy, it hurts just as much, and it takes just as long to heal.

Here's two literal facts:

1. Nomak could easily survive everything Spidey went through.

2. Spidey, well, could not survive half the shit Nomak went through.

Spidey can punch away on Nomak all day, hit him with a light pole, throw a manhole cover at him, but Nomak will keep coming. The only way he kills Nomak is by using sunlight, or by stabbing his heart with silver.

dadudemon
1. You don't have to end fights with knockouts.

Why is that even a legitimate response? You think being wrapped up in webbing is even possible?

Oh, so now the fight is no longer to the death/knockout? Is this your thread?

2. He threw multiple at the same time, at high speed, in a small room. They're not small, either.

You're missing the point. Why?

And, dodging larger objects is easier than smaller, much faster ones: i.e. a bullet. no expression

And, they weren't at the same time, the were in succession.

3. Fair point, but again, that was in a place without much room to move.

-AC

Spiderman and crew are dealing with Bullet Dodging, regenerating, expert blade weilding, super strength, and super speed vampires.

Nomak would solo all of them. no expression They have no way of taking him out. They'd have to go back toa lab, brew a hyper-anti-coagulant, and come back. I'll put Blade only slightly faster and more "perceptive" than spiderman with Spidey getting the nod on durability and strength, easily.

But...then there's Nomak. There's no hope for any of the people, fighting Nomak, except for Venom. How does ANYONE defeat Venom? It'd be just as stupid to give Team-Spidey the knowledge of the anti-coagulant as it would to give them knowledge of sound affecting Venom.

Rogue Jedi
The coagulant no workie workie on Nomak no

dadudemon
The coagulant no workie workie on Nomak no

Wait...I'm confused.

I'm thinking of Frost.

And, shouldn't the blood thing should work on Nomak, anyway?

dadudemon
Figure of speech. And it's true. If I stab Spidey with a knife, it penetrates just as easy, it hurts just as much, and it takes just as long to heal.

No it doesn't. I'd say it's a stretch to think a regular human could easily plunge in a blade. Those blades were spinning fast and flying fast. Maybe even a tad faster than a regular human could throw them?

I'd say it'd be really tough for a regular human to plunge in a blade. It'd be like stabbing...horse...or...maybe a wild boar? Much tougher than regular human skin, but still cut-able.

Rogue Jedi
Wait...I'm confused.

I'm thinking of Frost.

And, shouldn't the blood thing should work on Nomak, anyway? No. Blade tried, he got pwned.

dadudemon
No. Blade tried, he got pwned.

That's what I get for trying to remember the plot of a movie I watched one time, almost 8 years ago. sad

Robtard
Yeah, the Reaper virus made him immune, he started to bloat, then maned-up and was like "nigga, what!?"

Rogue Jedi
So we are back to square one, Spidey has no way of putting Nomak down. Nor does Venom or Ock.

Robtard
So we are back to square one, Spidey has no way of putting Nomak down. Nor does Venom or Ock.

Ripping his head off, will likely end him. Or massive webbing, to take him out of the fight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Ripping his head off, will likely end him. Or massive webbing, to take him out of the fight.

Spider Man has never been known to rip people apart, it's not his style. It's like saying Kenobi will use dark side powers.

OK, you saying Gobby is stronger than Nomak? Cuz Gobby tore through webbing like it was nothing.

Robtard
Spider Man has never been known to rip people apart, it's not his style. It's like saying Kenobi will use dark side powers.

OK, you saying Gobby is stronger than Nomak? Cuz Gobby tore through webbing like it was nothing.

When these fights are 'to the death', morals are thrown out, so don't start with that nonsense again. Spider-man has the physical strength; grabbing, twisting and pulling isn't some special-power.

"Gobby" is WAY stronger than Nomak, Goblin is comparable to Spider-man, in the strength department. Goblin also had those metal-claws on his armoured gauntlet.

Alpha Centauri
Why is that even a legitimate response? You think being wrapped up in webbing is even possible?

Oh, so now the fight is no longer to the death/knockout? Is this your thread?

Is it yours? No. If I'm wrong, the O.P. can tell me.

You're missing the point. Why?

And, dodging larger objects is easier than smaller, much faster ones: i.e. a bullet. no expression

And, they weren't at the same time, the were in succession.

If he encountered Doc Ock in a forest, would he have been hit? No.

Spiderman and crew are dealing with Bullet Dodging, regenerating, expert blade weilding, super strength, and super speed vampires.

Nomak would solo all of them. no expression They have no way of taking him out. They'd have to go back toa lab, brew a hyper-anti-coagulant, and come back. I'll put Blade only slightly faster and more "perceptive" than spiderman with Spidey getting the nod on durability and strength, easily.

But...then there's Nomak. There's no hope for any of the people, fighting Nomak, except for Venom. How does ANYONE defeat Venom? It'd be just as stupid to give Team-Spidey the knowledge of the anti-coagulant as it would to give them knowledge of sound affecting Venom.

Yet, Blade killed him by stabbing him in the side. All it takes it ripping him apart.

Stop acting like the man's invincible, he's not. What could he do to Doc Ock if he can't get close? What could Blade do if he has to spend time dodging all four tentacles? Spidey had a hard enough time and he's more agile.

-AC

Darth Martin
No. Blade tried, he got pwned. Tried what? Nomak never pwned Blade.

Robtard
Tried what? Nomak never pwned Blade.

Blade tried to kill him with the anti-coagulant from the first film(stuff the chick made), Nomak beat it.

Rogue Jedi
When these fights are 'to the death', morals are thrown out, so don't start with that nonsense again. Spider-man has the physical strength; grabbing, twisting and pulling isn't some special-power.

"Gobby" is WAY stronger than Nomak, Goblin is comparable to Spider-man, in the strength department. Goblin also had those metal-claws on his armoured gauntlet. No, Rob, you are saying that Spider Man will win by doing something he would never, under any circumstances, do. Spider Man will approach this fight like any other, head on, with his fists and feet and webbing.

There's no way Spidey puts Nomak or Drake down, not with the way he tends to fight. Taking a character and saying what they "could" do is bullshit, it's all about what they "would" do. You gotta go by the MVF golden rule. By saying "Spidey COULD rip off Nomak's head", even though you and I know he would never attempt it, is changing screen feats.

Would McClane use a nuclear warhead to take out a group of terrorists in a building? Nope. Why? It's not in his character to do so.

Robtard
Again with the morals bullshit, funny how this only pops up when you need it. If morals factored in, then more than half these fights wouldn't happen.

EG, Would Blade kill a good guy? No, he wouldn't, so he's not aiming to kill Spider-man here. See how that works, son?

That is in regards to giving characters powers/abilities they've never shown. Grabbing, tesiting and pulling isn't something special.

Anyhow, Spider-man's webbing would stop Nomak, it was strong enough to not break while the train put tremendous strain on it, Nomak's not breaking it.

This is a moot point though in the bigger picture, as Venom could solo the vampires and he's not above killing.

Alpha Centauri
No, Rob, you are saying that Spider Man will win by doing something he would never, under any circumstances, do. Spider Man will approach this fight like any other, head on, with his fists and feet and webbing.

There's no way Spidey puts Nomak or Drake down, not with the way he tends to fight. Taking a character and saying what they "could" do is bullshit, it's all about what they "would" do. You gotta go by the MVF golden rule. By saying "Spidey COULD rip off Nomak's head", even though you and I know he would never attempt it, is changing screen feats.

Would McClane use a nuclear warhead to take out a group of terrorists in a building? Nope. Why? It's not in his character to do so.

Morals aren't a screen feat.

If the O.P. says this fight is to the death, then all characters are going for the kill.

-AC

Darth Martin
Correct. All characters are going for the kill. Thought that didn't need stating.

Can't really remember Venom. Anybody have a video?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment

The MVF Golden Rule:What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

-Impediment

Feats, actions......Spidey never, not ever, was shown resorting to ripping off a guys head. To say he would do so here is a direct violation of MVF rules.

Sure, Spidey probably possesses the strength to do so, but he doesn't fight like that.

The OP says nothing of this fight being to the death. As it turns, Martin just posted that they are going for the kill. Bit late for that, isn't it? Fight conditions must, as Impediment decreed, be made within the first few pages of starting the thread.

Robtard
Feats, actions......Spidey never, not ever, was shown resorting to ripping off a guys head. To say he would do so here is a direct violation of MVF rules.

Sure, Spidey probably possesses the strength to do so, but he doesn't fight like that.

The OP says nothing of this fight being to the death. As it turns, Martin just posted that they are going for the kill. Bit late for that, isn't it? Fight conditions must, as Impediment decreed, be made within the first few pages of starting the thread.

Venom kills them all while Peter and Octavius discuss poetry. /the end

Rogue Jedi
Dunno about that. What happens if Venom is shot?

Impediment
Morals aren't a screen feat.

If the O.P. says this fight is to the death, then all characters are going for the kill.

-AC

I'm leaning towards what AC is saying here. How the hell can moral be a screen feat? We should, maybe discuss this in the MVF OT thread.

Correct. All characters are going for the kill. Thought that didn't need stating.

Can't really remember Venom. Anybody have a video?

It is the thread starters decision that this is a fight to the death.

However, I would very much prefer it that in the future, everyone posts such in their opening post: fight to the death, not to the death. etc. This is going to cause a lot fo confusion, like it already has, if the OP does not state such.

Rogue Jedi
I'm leaning towards what AC is saying here. How the hell can moral be a screen feat? We should, maybe discuss this in the MVF OT thread.

It's not a question of morals. I am saying that Spidey has a particular way of fighting, and that he doesn''t resort to ripping peoples heads off.

What they are doing is changing the way Spidey fights. That is basically changing the character around to suit their argument.

Tell me this, how does Spidey beat his opponents?

Impediment

Going by Spider-Man's screen feats alone, he is WAY faster than any of the vamps. His spider sense, also would be his saving grace. And, yes, his webs are tough enough to stop a speeding train, given enough webs, that is. So, who's to say that Nomak couldn't break free before Spidey slams his ass into a wall?

Robtard
Nomak wouldn't break free, the webs are super-elastic, he'd be stuck and out of the fight. Venom or Ock could rip his head off at a later date.

Rogue Jedi
Going by Spider-Man's screen feats alone, he is WAY faster than any of the vamps. His spider sense, also would be his saving grace. And, yes, his webs are tough enough to stop a speeding train, given enough webs, that is. So, who's to say that Nomak couldn't break free before Spidey slams his ass into a wall? Slamming Nomak into a wall would accomplish....exactly what? Except piss him off?

Bottom line is that Spidey, with the way he fights ONSCREEN, has absolutely no way of putting Nomak down for good.

Impediment
Slamming Nomak into a wall would accomplish....exactly what? Except piss him off?

Bottom line is that Spidey, with the way he fights ONSCREEN, has absolutely no way of putting Nomak down for good.

You're joking, right? Spider-Man caught, held aloft, and lifted a damn brick wall to save MJ. He threw webs and slowed down and stopped a speeding train. Inertia and all. Although it made him pass out afterwords.

What screen feats did Nomak have?

I think I have established that Spidey is stronger.

Darth Martin
Going by Spider-Man's screen feats alone, he is WAY faster than any of the vamps. All on Team 2 are capable of dodging bullets at close range. That's pretty fast.

Impediment
All on Team 2 are capable of dodging bullets at close range. That's pretty fast.

But none of them have spider sense. Peter blocked Thompson's punch in slow motion and had time enough to look at Flash's fist, look at Flash's face, and then back at Flash's fist and go. "Huh!".

Darth Martin
Don't see how that compares to dodging a bullet at close range. I'm not saying they're faster but I don't think Spider-Man leapfrogs them in speed.

Hell, Blade had impressive speed and agility feats himself.

The thing Spider-Man leapfrogs all of them in is bluntforce trauma resistance.

Impediment
I disagree.

See my previous post.

I see no knowledge of Blade or the other guys being that fast.

Rogue Jedi
You're joking, right? Spider-Man caught, held aloft, and lifted a damn brick wall to save MJ. He threw webs and slowed down and stopped a speeding train. Inertia and all. Although it made him pass out afterwords.

What screen feats did Nomak have?

I think I have established that Spidey is stronger.

I am stressing damage soak, dude.

YAbZCNHhGXc

Nomak was stabbed through the chest by Blade, and it had little if any effect on him. This alone would have killed Spidey. Not to mention the hundreds of bullets he absorbed and LOL's about. Opening scene, Nomak is killing the vampires in the blood bank. The guard shoots him in the back, how many times? And Nomak simply turns slowly and laughs.

Look at 2:52, Nomak swings Blade into a marble pillar. The pillar smashes, Blade survives, he isn't even cut, man.

Add Drake to the team, how the hell does team Spidey put them down for good? Kill them? Not gonna happen. The only way to kill Nomak is with sunlight, or stabbing him in the heart with silver. Te only way to kill Drake apparently was with the airborne virus. Blade? Well, he can be killed by team Spidey, but with his arsenal of automatic weaponry, doubtful they'd get close enough to do so.

Darth Martin
Review the scene where Blade throws his EDTA darts at Frost. He was moving faster than the audience could follow.

Blade himself has never dodged any bullets but the less powerful vampires have. A couple of them dodged poinblank fire in Blade: Trinity. Drake dodged a bullet. Nomak had no reason to dodge bullets. I'm confident Blade can dodge them too if he wanted, Frost did and his girlfriend did in the first film.

Spider-Man's fastest feat was us(the audience seeing things through his perspective) viewing the spit in mid-air.

Let's not forget the feat of Blade catching on to the train at rediculous speeds. Or Blade being stabbed with his own stake.

Spider-Man is tougher dealing with bluntforce. Anything piercing the skin with edged blades, guns, etc. and Blade is tougher.

Blade seems to be able to take high freefalls(not as one in Spiderman 2 when the webbing malfunctioned) pretty well too. He casually jumps out/off of highrise buildings in all three films(something none of the other vampires even attempted in Blade 2).

Rogue Jedi

Drake dodged a bullet.

Ah yes, I forgot that scene. He saw it coming, leaned WAY to the right, and dodged it. Drake can dodge anything team Spidey throws at him. yes

That, and Nomak being the juggernaut he is, and Blade having his weapons, curbstomp.

Robtard

Spider-Man's fastest feat was us(the audience seeing things through his perspective) viewing the spit in mid-air.

While that is extremely impressive, Spider-man evaded shotgun and machine-gun fire (at the same time) while swinging about and he did so carelessly. This was in SM2.

Rogue Jedi
Evading, Dodging.......apples and oranges.

dadudemon
While that is extremely impressive, Spider-man evaded shotgun and machine-gun fire (at the same time) while swinging about and he did so carelessly. This was in SM2.

Bullet dodging: Moving out of the way after the bullet was fired...or not getting hit by any bullets from 10+ gunmen, wielding submachine guns, in a 15 by 20 room.

Bullet evading: running behind a desk as an idiot fires his automatic, literally, aimlessly. McClane evaded a lot of gun fire. Ozymandias dodged a bullet.

Spiderman definitely evaded some bullets.

Rogue Jedi
"Spider man'll rip Nomak's head off."

FTW.

Robtard
Bullet dodging: Moving out of the way after the bullet was fired...or not getting hit by any bullets from 10+ gunmen, wielding submachine guns, in a 15 by 20 room.

Bullet evading: running behind a desk as an idiot fires his automatic, literally, aimlessly. McClane evaded a lot of gun fire. Ozymandias dodged a bullet.

Spiderman definitely evaded some bullets.

Except Spider-man didn't hide behind anything, he twisted and 'moved' his body as to not get hit.

Ozymandias caught a bullet, or be blocked a bullet.

dadudemon
Except Spider-man didn't hide behind anything, he twisted and 'moved' his body as to not get hit.

No, he moved his body faster than the douches were moving their arms towards his position, i.e., evading fire.

Ozymandias caught a bullet, or be blocked a bullet.

Ozy also dodged a bullet in probably the most "dodged a bullet" fashion of anyone except Frost.

Rogue Jedi
Bullet Dodgers: YuLaw, Drake, Selene, Danny the Dog.

dadudemon
Bullet Dodgers: YuLaw, Drake, Selene, Danny the Dog.

Did Danny dodge a bullet after it was fired?

Rogue Jedi
Did Danny dodge a bullet after it was fired? Yeppers, at 1:15:

d4OKvc-eOpM

From two feet away.

Alpha Centauri
It's not a question of morals. I am saying that Spidey has a particular way of fighting, and that he doesn''t resort to ripping peoples heads off.

What they are doing is changing the way Spidey fights. That is basically changing the character around to suit their argument.

Irrelevant.

The O.P. has stated that all participants are going for the kill. This doesn't change or alter Spidey's powers, it alters morals. Morals are not screen feats, so they're not changing anything.

Deal.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Irrelevant.

The O.P. has stated that all participants are going for the kill. This doesn't change or alter Spidey's powers, it alters morals. Morals are not screen feats, so they're not changing anything.

Deal.

-AC Actions are included with feats in the MVF golden rule. Actions are dictated by morals. Actions are determined by the way a character fights onscreen.. Spidey does not rip the heads off of others, therefore it is not an action of his. You cannot go changing a combatant's fighting style/methods just to win a debate. By doing so, you are changing who the combatant is, you are altering screen feats by claiming said combatant will do something that you and I, and everyone else, knows full well that said combatant would never do.

Yoda does not use force lightning.

McClane does not kill innocents to win the day.

Vader does not go out of his way to help homeless Ithorians.

See how that works?

But hey, if all you have to offer is "Spidey will rip off Nomak's head", then fine. I come right back with "Nomak's head will regen after Spidey pulls it off." No way you can prove otherwise.

A ridiculous retort for a ridiculous claim.

I dealt, that's a royal flush. Ka-Ching.

Darth Martin
While that is extremely impressive, Spider-man evaded shotgun and machine-gun fire (at the same time) while swinging about and he did so carelessly. This was in SM2. I do remember this now. I'd have to see the scene again though.

Robtard

But hey, if all you have to offer is "Spidey will rip off Nomak's head", then fine. I come right back with "Nomak's head will regen after Spidey pulls it off." No way you can prove otherwise.

It is indeed ridiculous, because it is you who would have to prove Nomak could continue fighting; not the other way around, as logic dictates he couldn't.

jaden101
Actions are included with feats in the MVF golden rule. Actions are dictated by morals. Actions are determined by the way a character fights onscreen.. Spidey does not rip the heads off of others, therefore it is not an action of his. You cannot go changing a combatant's fighting style/methods just to win a debate. By doing so, you are changing who the combatant is, you are altering screen feats by claiming said combatant will do something that you and I, and everyone else, knows full well that said combatant would never do.

See how that works?

Wow...Just wow...I genuinely can't believe that you, of all people, are actually using this argument.

Almost every thread you make changes something about the character either physically or in actions in order to make your (usually ridiculous) multiple scenarios.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
Wow...Just wow...I genuinely can't believe that you, of all people, are actually using this argument.

Almost every thread you make changes something about the character either physically or in actions in order to make your (usually ridiculous) multiple scenarios. But I never change who the character IS, which is what is trying to be done here. I adhere strictly to the MVF golden rule since it has been applied.

Problem is, I'M the one saying this, I'M the one they're losing to, and they cannot stand it.

Rogue Jedi
It is indeed ridiculous, because it is you who would have to prove Nomak could continue fighting; not the other way around, as logic dictates he couldn't. Read between the lines, dumbass.

Robtard
Read between the lines, dumbass.

I did, ass-clown. You tried to make a BS statement to reflect a BS statement, yet that statement you were commenting on wasn't BS; only yours was.

dadudemon
Man, another mess thread.

I still don't know how the Vamps take out Venom. But, the others are toast.

If someone can explain how the vamps take out Venom, I may change my conclusion.

Rogue Jedi
I did, ass-clown. You tried to make a BS statement to reflect a BS statement, yet that statement you were commenting on wasn't BS; only yours was. Nah, they were both BS. At least mine adhered to MVF rules.

Rogue Jedi
Man, another mess thread.

I still don't know how the Vamps take out Venom. But, the others are toast.

If someone can explain how the vamps take out Venom, I may change my conclusion. Right, let's go over Venom. Let's say, hypothetically, that Blade rakes Venom's chest with Mac 10 fire. What effect does it have on Venom? Also, if Drake or Nomak latch on to Venom, can he be bled dry? What if his throat is ripped out?

Robtard
Nah, they were both BS. At least mine adhered to MVF rules.

Actually it didn't. Being able to fight without a head isn't something Nomak could likely do, going by screen feats.

Robtard
Right, let's go over Venom. Let's say, hypothetically, that Blade rakes Venom's chest with Mac 10 fire. What effect does it have on Venom? Also, if Drake or Nomak latch on to Venom, can he be bled dry? What if his throat is ripped out?

Bullet's are debatable; they'd probably harm/kill him.

Any of the vamps get that close to Venom,; they're getting broken, smashed and possibly having limbs removed.

Rogue Jedi
Actually it didn't. Being able to fight without a head isn't something Nomak could likely do, going by screen feats. And Spidey ripping off Nomak's head goes against Spidey's onscreen feats/actions in every possible way.

Rogue Jedi
Bullet's are debatable; they'd probably harm/kill him.

Any of the vamps get that close to Venom,; they're getting broken, smashed and possibly having limbs removed. Venom isn't gonna break Nomak, dude.

Blade'll catch Venom with his auto pistol. Venom is fast, but not a bullet dodger. DRAKE is a bullet dodger, therefore he is faster than Venom.

Robtard
Venom isn't gonna break Nomak, dude.

Blade'll catch Venom with his auto pistol. Venom is fast, but not a bullet dodger. DRAKE is a bullet dodger, therefore he is faster than Venom.

Venom overpowered Spider-man and Spider-man is a lot stronger than Nomak, ergo, Venom grabs and twist Nomak into a Reaper-pretzel.

Yeah, Blade might. Venom's webbing would/could stop him first though. Movie-feats in all, I'd say Venom beats Blade.

Alpha Centauri
Actions are included with feats in the MVF golden rule. Actions are dictated by morals. Actions are determined by the way a character fights onscreen.. Spidey does not rip the heads off of others, therefore it is not an action of his. You cannot go changing a combatant's fighting style/methods just to win a debate. By doing so, you are changing who the combatant is, you are altering screen feats by claiming said combatant will do something that you and I, and everyone else, knows full well that said combatant would never do.

See how that works?

A ridiculous retort for a ridiculous claim.

I dealt, that's a royal flush. Ka-Ching.

So adorable how you got unbearably happy when you thought you'd caught me out.

It's not altering screen feats, fact. We're not saying he has DONE things he hasn't. We're saying that for the purposes of this fight everyone is going for the kill. He cannot go for the kill with abilities he did not show in the movies, he doesn't gain any new powers, he doesn't gain strength.

Nothing is being given OR taken away.

The only flush you deal is the one you rinse the bowl with after you birth these ridiculous posts out of your ass.

And Spidey ripping off Nomak's head goes against Spidey's onscreen feats/actions in every possible way.

Failure. You totally misunderstood his point.

He's saying Spidey could rip off Nomak's head as he has the strength to do so, and Nomak can't function without a head.

It's about what one character COULD do, and what one character couldn't do. COULD Spider-Man rip Nomak's head off if he had the chance and wanted to, bearing in mind that the O.P. has stated that all are going for the kill and the mod of this forum agrees?

Yes, he could. He has the strength to do so.

COULD Nomak continue fighting if this happened? No.

There. Stop misunderstanding people. The morals debate is over; you lost. Spider-Man is going for a kill.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
So adorable how you got unbearably happy when you thought you'd caught me out.

It's not altering screen feats, fact. We're not saying he has DONE things he hasn't. We're saying that for the purposes of this fight everyone is going for the kill. He cannot go for the kill with abilities he did not show in the movies, he doesn't gain any new powers, he doesn't gain strength.

Nothing is being given OR taken away.

The only flush you deal is the one you rinse the bowl with after you birth these ridiculous posts out of your ass.

Failure. You totally misunderstood his point.

He's saying Spidey could rip off Nomak's head as he has the strength to do so, and Nomak can't function without a head.

It's about what one character COULD do, and what one character couldn't do. COULD Spider-Man rip Nomak's head off if he had the chance and wanted to, bearing in mind that the O.P. has stated that all are going for the kill and the mod of this forum agrees?

Yes, he could. He has the strength to do so.

COULD Nomak continue fighting if this happened? No.

There. Stop misunderstanding people. The morals debate is over; you lost. Spider-Man is going for a kill.

-AC

haermm Yeah, sure man.

Spidey would go for the kill by beating on Nomak, by trying to web him and sling him around, that's Spidey's style. And he'd fail.

Get off the "Spidey'd rip his head off!!!" train, it's going nowhere. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard

Spidey would go for the kill by beating on Nomak, by trying to web him and sling him around, that's Spidey's style. And he'd fail.

Get off the "Spidey'd rip his head off!!!" train, it's going nowhere. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parker is also extremely smart (as shown), so why wouldn't he use one of his greatest assets in a death-match, his uber-strength? I know why, because it ruins your argument.

Why do you think webbing Nomak would fail? He's super-strong, but he's not putting out more force than that train did against the webbing.

Rogue Jedi
Venom overpowered Spider-man and Spider-man is a lot stronger than Nomak, ergo, Venom grabs and twist Nomak into a Reaper-pretzel.

Yeah, Blade might. Venom's webbing would/could stop him first though. Movie-feats in all, I'd say Venom beats Blade. And Nomak would twist right out of it, watch the vid I posted.

Blade's speed (in Blade 2, against the ninja vamps), would steer him clear of any and all webing thrown his way. Worst case scenario, Venom webs at him, Blade stands there and shoots through the webbing, and he rips Venom to pieces, THEN Blade is rendered motionless by the webbing.

Bullets stopped by webbing?

McAeQiLmEYU&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
Parker is also extremely smart (as shown), so why wouldn't he use one of his greatest assets in a death-match, his uber-strength? I know why, because it ruins your argument.

Why do you think webbing Nomak would fail? He's super-strong, but he's not putting out more force than that train did against the webbing. Because a hail of bullets had zero effect on Nomak? Yeah, Spidey is stronger, is prolly faster, but Nomak has WAY more damage soak. light years ahead of Spidey. It's like comparing McClane to a crack whore.

Robtard
And Nomak would twist right out of it, watch the vid I posted.

Blade's speed (in Blade 2, against the ninja vamps), would steer him clear of any and all webing thrown his way. Worst case scenario, Venom webs at him, Blade stands there and shoots through the webbing, and he rips Venom to pieces, THEN Blade is rendered motionless by the webbing.

Bullets stopped by webbing?

Webbing is sticky, so no, Nomak and the other vamps would be held fast.

Bullets wouldn't likely go through webbing, considering its strength and elasticity, as shown.

Alpha Centauri
Nomak has more damage soak to bullets, not to having his head pulled off.

Yeah, if you're gonna harp on one possibility. Why shouldn't anyone else? Additionally, you're acting like Nomak's Hulk or something. He got beat, in a fight, by Blade. Blade being the weaker of the two. He has no hand to hand skill, really. All he ever used were punches and rudimentary kicks.

haermm Yeah, sure man.

1. I love the way you dodged being massively corrected.

2. Oh how hypocritical.

Now you're the one, and the only one I might add, who is taking something away from Spidey.

How do you know what he'd do if killing was what he's after? You don't. You're saying he wouldn't because it suits you.

It's a fantasy battle, nobody knows. We've established that he'd go for the kill, as they all are. One way is ripping Nomak's head off. If he manages this, Nomak is out.

If. It's as viable a scenario as anything you come up with.

Also, regarding your above post full of failure:

Blade ripping Spidey apart?

How do we know Blade has that kind of strength? Spidey's arms/joints suffered no ill-effects of holding back a speeding train while being stretched. You're acting like Blade's gonna come along and exert more force and strength than a high speed train. He's not that strong.

Oppositely, Blade's arm got dislocated BY a speeding train. Spidey's didn't and it wasn't just coming from one direction and on one arm like Blade's. It was both arms, back, shoulders, legs.

Back to you, chief.

-AC

Robtard
Because a hail of bullets had zero effect on Nomak? Yeah, Spidey is stronger, is prolly faster, but Nomak has WAY more damage soak. light years ahead of Spidey. It's like comparing McClane to a crack whore.

Because Nomak has a healing factor. Could Nomak have taken having a few hundred tons of force crushing him and not be turned into mush? Spider-man did (giant Sandman scene). They're both durable, but in different aspects.

So again, webbing takes Nomak out of the fight. His head being ripped out ends him. The later not being necessary to win.

Rogue Jedi
1. I love the way you dodged being massively corrected.

2. Oh how hypocritical.

Now you're the one, and the only one I might add, who is taking something away from Spidey.

How do you know what he'd do if killing was what he's after? You don't. You're saying he wouldn't because it suits you.

It's a fantasy battle, nobody knows. We've established that he'd go for the kill, as they all are. One way is ripping Nomak's head off. If he manages this, Nomak is out.

If. It's as viable a scenario as anything you come up with.

Also, regarding your above post full of failure:

Blade ripping Spidey apart?

How do we know Blade has that kind of strength? Spidey's arms/joints suffered no ill-effects of holding back a speeding train while being stretched. You're acting like Blade's gonna come along and exert more force and strength than a high speed train. He's not that strong.

Oppositely, Blade's arm got dislocated BY a speeding train.

Back to you, chief.

-AC

Blade's GUNS would rip Spidey apart. roll eyes (sarcastic) GUNS. You know, things that go BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM.

Yes, a fantasy battle based on movie feats and actions, on the way a combatant tends to fight. Spidey does not tend to rip peoples heads off, he tends to beat them up, case closed.

Robtard

Oppositely, Blade's arm got dislocated BY a speeding train. Spidey's didn't and it wasn't just coming from one direction and on one arm like Blade's. It was both arms, back, shoulders, legs.

-AC

You forget when he tried to stop the Train first with his foot/leg, and he ended up breaking many (50-100?) a rail-beam. All he suffered was some minor knee-pain.

Rogue Jedi
Because Nomak has a healing factor. Could Nomak have taken having a few hundred tons of force crushing him and not be turned into mush? Spider-man did (giant Sandman scene). They're both durable, but in different aspects.

So again, webbing takes Nomak out of the fight. His head being ripped out ends him. The later not being necessary to win.

How is Spidey gonna exert that kind of force on Nomak?

Face facts, dude, you know full well how Spidey is gonna fight Nomak. And it does NOT include ripping off Nomaks head. You're reaching for a win that isn't there.

Robtard
Blade's GUNS would rip Spidey apart. roll eyes (sarcastic) GUNS. You know, things that go BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM.

If he get's tagged, sure, Spider-man has avoided bullets before though. One thing of note, if these two were to go at it, Blade's bullets would run out after a couple of seconds, Spider-man's webbing doesn't need to be reloaded.

Back to you, sugar.

Alpha Centauri

Yes, a fantasy battle based on movie feats and actions, on the way a combatant tends to fight. Spidey does not tend to rip peoples heads off, he tends to beat them up, case closed.

So, when do Blade's guns TEND to rip people apart? Yeah, that's what I thought. Shh.

Face facts, dude, you know full well how Spidey is gonna fight Nomak. And it does NOT include ripping off Nomaks head. You're reaching for a win that isn't there.

You don't know how this fight would go. It's a fantasy fight where all opponents are trying to kill one another.

-AC

Robtard

He's have to grab his head, twist it, breaking his neck, then pin his body down and pull really hard. Could also use the webbing to hold his body in place.

But like I said, once Nomal's webbed, he's as good as out.

Rogue Jedi
If he get's tagged, sure. Spider-man has avoided bullets before. One thign of note, if these two were to go at it, Blade's bullets would run out after a couple of seconds, Spider-man's webbing doesn't need to be reloaded.

Back to you, sugar.

Mac 10 holds 30 rounds, then he has the gauge. Not that hard to dump a clip and slam home a new one, takes maybe a second.

Alpha Centauri
Mac 10 holds 30 rounds, then he has the gauge. Not that hard to dump a clip and slam home a new one, takes maybe a second.

Yes, because he's gonna kill Spidey with a shotgun.

Honestly.

-AC

Robtard

30 rounds go quick, considering the ROF. You know what's quicker, just having your hand/arm out.

Takes longer than a second, at least 2.

Spider-man avoided a shotgun, alongside a machine-gun. He also wasn't trying to kill anyone then.

Rogue Jedi
So, when do Blade's guns TEND to rip people apart? Yeah, that's what I thought. Shh.

You don't know how this fight would go. It's a fantasy fight where all opponents are trying to kill one another.

-AC

Punch HOLES in people. You know, through vital parts of their anatomy.

Exactly, but we must bear in mind the way they tend to fight. You are saying Spidey would fight in a way that he never would, going against his actions.

Rogue Jedi
30 rounds go quick, considering the ROF. You know what's quicker, just having your hand/arm out.

Takes longer than a second, at least 2.

Spider-man avoided a shotgun, alongside a machine-gun. He also wasn't trying to kill anyone then. Takes two or more seconds for a mortal like you or I, not for Blade.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly, but we must bear in mind the way they tend to fight. You are saying Spidey would fight in a way that he never would, going against his actions.

In a fight that'd never happen, why are you stating how someone would ever fight? It's a fantasy fight. It's not Peter Parker, it's Spider-Man. It's as if Spider-Man isn't Peter, just someone with the powers. Do you not understand that?

Blade would never kill Spider-Man, so where does that leave us? Exactly.

By that logic, Spider-Man WOULD do whatever necessary to win in this fight, that's the precedent the O.P. set. The premise is that they are going ALL out to kill one another, so that's just logic.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
This is getting ridiculous. We're talking circles here.

This should have ended the debate long ago:

See how that works?

Without the "Spidey would rip Nomak's head off" argument, you have nothing.

Robtard

Not really. Already said that Spider-man's webbing can take any of the vamps out of the fight, in a non lethal way. If they can't fight, they lose.

On top of that, they have to deal with a stronger evil version of himself, who isn't above ripping someone's head off after he's webbed them.

Octavious just makes it worse, as this tentacles have speed, strength and reach. Though he is needed here for the Spider-man team to win.

In short, the vamps are outclassed.

Alpha Centauri

Look at you for getting frustrated because you think the rules aren't being adhered to.

Do you actually have any idea how hypocritical that is?

The funny part is, we are actually going with the rules. I've explained to you why. It's not Peter Parker's conscience Vs these people, it's Spider-Man. Just someone with the abilities of Spider-Man, with free reign on how to use them.

YOU just don't like the fact that we DO have that argument, legitimately. Nobody's talking in circles. It's you, as usual, who won't let it end.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Not really. Already said that Spider-man's webbing can take any of the vamps out of the fight, in a non lethal way. If they can't fight, they lose.

On top of that, they have to deal with a stronger evil version of himself, who isn't above ripping someone's head off after he's webbed them.

Octavious just makes it worse, as this tentacles have speed, strength and reach. Though he is needed here for the Spider-man team to win.

In short, the vamps are outclassed.

That's your opinion and you aren't budging, I accept that.

Robtard
That's your opinion and you aren't budging, I accept that.

If you applied screen feats, you'd agree with it. I accept that you won't.

Rogue Jedi
If you applied screen feats, you'd agree with it. I accept that you won't. OK, Rob. You done?

Robtard
OK, Rob. You done?

Thought my post would have carried that I was. But, yes.

Rogue Jedi
K, you have officially E pissed farther than me.

Robtard
K, you have officially E pissed farther than me.

That would be ePissed; I do everything better than you, cuz I'm so awesome.

Rogue Jedi
That would be ePissed; I do everything better than you, cuz I'm so awesome. Nah, you're just a bit above average.

McClane is awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.