The Asgardian Bad Boys vs The JLA Poster Boys/Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Dargo Ktor,
Thunderstrike(w/axe and mace)

............wait for me!!! guys dont forget to add us to the roster!!!!

team: oh by the love of the gods...... it's that fool Deadpool with my brother's magic Hammer in his grasp and my brother Loki...

thor: this Deadpool is said to be part of The House of Odin, one would say more appropriately the outhouse...

late arrivals

thorpool
Loki

vs

Captain Marvel
Martain Manhunter
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner)
Uncle Sam

ko, kill

War of the would be Gods... The Asgardians have landed on the moon and are walking toward the tower to face these upstarts..
Thor and Loki have gathered their forces to stop a new pantheon from rising..

the alarms in the JLa go off blast doors begin to lock down due to the asgardians breaking in and depressurizing the hallways..

Plastic Man freaks out while on monitor duty and starts transporting members before the technology fails from a massive Emp wave and a blast knocking him out coming from thunderstrikes mace...but not b4 the JLA team arrives.

Superman steps foward and takes charge of his team and faces the asgardians..

Superman: who are you, why have you attacked us?

Thor: this was no attack just announcing our arrival.. you have usurped worship and power from the pantheon of the gods through man's beliefs.. i was elected to confront you and show what happens when you tread where only gods may walk.

Superman: we have done no such thing, we arent gods nor do we want Worship...

Loki: dont be fools have you not felt the power well up during times of peril.. are you too much of a fool to think that was just your powers alone? you were powered by mankind fear and hope...

Captain Marvel: solomon's wisdom tells me it is not only possible but we have bn getting powered by man's belief.

Wonder Woman : i sense they speak the truth.. by Zeus i do not wish to be worshiped.

Thor: no more talk!! time for actions you would feed off of man's psychic energy and steal their free will.. that i will not allow!! though we no longer wish worship we no how dangerous it is for such upstarts like urself to wield such power.. you'll be stopped here and now!! prepare yourself for now you fight warriors of Asgard!!

-Pr-
if i could ban you for crimes against good taste, i would. sad

also, the JLA doesnt have a base on the moon anymore...

Enyalus
Uncle Sam, Thorpool's only rival in awesomeness, has just died from Team USA's loss to Canada.

That means Thorpool solos.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -Pr-
if i could ban you for crimes against good taste, i would. sad

also, the JLA doesnt have a base on the moon anymore...

ur just jealous i have great sense of set up and i pegged certain characters dead on... *cough* hitler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.