Thor vs all out Sentry(void)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastfeast
this is thor vs an all out sentry who will win

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry.

/thread

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry.

/thread whoa...this is a first. eek!

Sentry.

/thread

I'm speechless

Warlord
I'm Bill

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
whoa...this is a first. eek!

Originally posted by 753
I'm speechless

Hey, I give credit where credit is due. I've admitted when I think Thor loses plenty of times.

That is not to say Thor can't win here. His best option would be to strike first and go for the soul/spirit manipulation/absorption route which isn't something his likely to due, and Sentry is the only one here whose going all out.

Starscream M
Hey, I give credit where credit is due. I've admitted when I think Thor loses plenty of times.

That is not to say Thor can't win here. His best option would be to strike first and go for the soul/spirit manipulation/absorption route which isn't something his likely to due, and Sentry is the only one here whose going all out. lol so had the threadmaker said thor was bloodlust, you would've had a different opinion?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol so had the threadmaker said thor was bloodlust, you would've had a different opinion?

Well, the moment Sentry attacks it's over. He'd just erase Thor the way he did Molecule Man. Like I said, Thor's only hope is to attack first before Sentry does anything and go for beyond physical damage, as doing something like destroying his body is futile. I think that tactic might warrant Thor a win or two, but that's about it.

tideoftime
Would have to go with (got his act together) Sentry.

quanchi112
I think Sentry wins. We've already seen the Void dismantle Thor along with many other heroes in Sentry's first series. There was nothing they could do then. I am sure this will change when it (if) happens in siege.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.