Silver Surfer, BRB, Superman vs Orion, Ultraman, Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is Ultraman of the Crime Syndicate (superman counter part)

Current superman.

Which team wins?

Bouboumaster
Team 1

galactusischere
Orion soloes.

Team 1 wins.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Batman-Prime
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team 2 Who defeats the Surfer?

galactusischere
^
Three DC characters>one DC character and two Marvel characters.

How could you not know that? It's common sense!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
^
Three DC characters>one DC character and two Marvel characters.

How could you not know that? It's common sense!

facepalm

You see Superman on team 1? Now think again, who is the most popular DC char? Stop behaving like a b!tch smile.

galactusischere
facepalm

You see Superman on team 1? Now think again, who is the most popular DC char? Stop behaving like a b!tch smile.

Im sorry for questioning your wisdom.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
Im sorry for questioning your wisdom.

It's ok I forgive you. To answer the question you never asked.

Orion beats Surfer or Superman.
Black Adam should be able to stalemate BRB or Superman, the same is true for Ultraman.

It's not a stomp but Orion will tip the fight in his teams favour.

Replace Superman with Orion and Team 1 wins. IMO.

Satisfied sneer?

Enyalus

Black Adam should be able to stalemate BRB or Superman, the same is true for Ultraman.

Satisfied sneer?

no expression

Orion doesn't beat either SS or Supes. And Ultraman stalemating Superman when he's lost to him repeatedly? Wha?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
no expression

Orion doesn't beat either SS or Supes. And Ultraman stalemating Superman when he's lost to him repeatedly? Wha?

IMO Orion does. And Ultraman (or BA) has just to hold of Superman long enough for Orion to beat either SS, BRB or Supes, depends on whome he gets.

Now don't be cocky just because we disagreed in the other thread, you know as well as me that Orion > all in those thread. uhuh

Enyalus
Manx's Orion, yes. But if we go by that, then we go by Quanchi's Thanos in the other thread, in which case I win.

Batman-Prime
Manx's Orion, yes. But if we go by that, then we go by Quanchi's Thanos in the other thread, in which case I win.

No, you don't. Don't twist the things I never said, because i won't!

Orion > all in this thread (one on one).

Better?

Enyalus
Orion > all in this thread (one on one).

Better?
If by 'better?' you mean you enjoying being wrong, then sure. Better.

But Surfer would spank Orion's ass, and Superman beats him, too.

Batman-Prime

But Surfer would spank Orion's ass, and Superman beats him, too.

You know, your Opinion isn't mine. So yes you are wrong. erm

Enyalus
You know, your Opinion isn't mine.
No kidding. Otherwise I would be wrong. stick out tongue And I can't be wrong, because my level of awesomeness prevents such a travesty from occurring 99.9% of the time.

Batman-Prime
No kidding. Otherwise I would be wrong. stick out tongue And I can't be wrong, because my level of awesomeness prevents such a travesty from occurring 99.9% of the time.

laughing out loud

Call me Mr. 0,01%

Oh wait!

Enyalus
laughing out loud

That's alright. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you're sporting X-Men #1 sigs and all. Jim Lee FTW.

Slaanesh
team 1
Surfer > all
BRB = BA
Superman > Ultraman

quanchi112

Satisfied sneer? laughing out loud How is Orion beating Superman? I see it very close but you seem so sure of yourself to a character you yourself see as three times as strong as Orion it seems even hypocritical of you to claim Orion beats him when Superman is that much stronger than him.

What are you using as your evidence to suggest Orion beats the Surfer too by the way?

But Surfer would spank Orion's ass, and Superman beats him, too. Add this to the fact Surfer has been upgraded.

Prep-Man
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Team 2. Who beats the Surfer?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud How is Orion beating Superman? I see it very close but you seem so sure of yourself to a character you yourself see as three times as strong as Orion it seems even hypocritical of you to claim Orion beats him when Superman is that much stronger than him.
Where're you getting the 3x stronger figure from? Supes and Orion are always shown as equals in strength.

Bouboumaster
Team 1:
Surfer > Everyone in this thread in 1 on 1 in power. He was already in the top of the food chain, but he has been upgraded in Annhilition. And recently, he dug a second ******* in the face of Beta Ray Bill, in their encounter.

Add to that that he would murder Ultraman with his Cosmic Awarness and powerset, and the facts that he can heal (and heal everyone on his team) and power-up Sups with Solar energy.

Delta Ray Dave can manipulate matter too (not as good as Silver Surfer, but still, he can BFR dudes).

Superman is Superman, and he can kickass. Even if Orion MIGHT handle him, no worries, because Surfer can:
1- kick Orion's ass
2- Amp Sups to a lvl that he himself can mop the floor with Orion

There's no issue there for team 2.

Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1
Surfer > all
BRB = BA
Superman > Ultraman

this

manx422
Orion solos

Enyalus
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos
What if he goes against Superman?

manx422
What if he goes against Superman? He 1shots him

Enyalus
Originally posted by manx422
He 1shots him
Hard to argue against that, since he's done it. So thumb up

lawest9
Hard to argue against that, since he's done it. So thumb up When?

Enyalus
Originally posted by lawest9
When?
Twice. Once in Superman Confidential against a young Superman, and the other time....I recall seeing it, but I'm drawing a blank as to when it actually happened. Sorry. Perhaps someone else will enlighten you.

xJLxKing
:Lol: although it's true, Superman beat DS. Orion can't even beat his own father correctly

Team 1 wins though. Superman can beat anyone on T2 more so then not.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1 wins though. Superman can beat anyone on T2 more so then not.
Same is true of Surfer. I think Superman might split with BA. But yeah, it's more than enough to get the job done.

xJLxKing
Same is true of Surfer. I think Superman might split with BA. But yeah, it's more than enough to get the job done.
Yeah, Surfer as well

carver9
Superman>Orion and I can bring up one panel that proves this. Look at orion fight against Doomsday on the moon, he didnt even last a panel.

As for the fight, Silver Surfer>Everyone on Team 2 (Hell, everyone on the field). BRB, powerwise>everyone on the field besides Surfer, and Supes>Orion and Ultraman.

Black adam is team 2 trump card but it aint enough.

kgkg
Superman and Surfer probably can beat anyone on team 2 1v1. Plus Surfer can easily amp Superman. Also Team 1 will have better team work.

Team 1 ftw

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
Superman>Orion and I can bring up one panel that proves this. Look at orion fight against Doomsday on the moon, he didnt even last a panel.

As for the fight, Silver Surfer>Everyone on Team 2 (Hell, everyone on the field). BRB, powerwise>everyone on the field besides Surfer, and Supes>Orion and Ultraman.

Black adam is team 2 trump card but it aint enough.

No, all the fights, shows Orion and Superman even. Orion even has a victory against Superman in their early showing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
:Lol: although it's true, Superman beat DS. Orion can't even beat his own father correctly

Team 1 wins though. Superman can beat anyone on T2 more so then not. Orion did beat him in countdown 2 while Superman failed to beat him.

carver9
No, all the fights, shows Orion and Superman even. Orion even has a victory against Superman in their early showing.

I can see Superman holding back against orion due to him being a good friend, etc... BUT if you take everything into consideration, I honestly think Supes have the edge over Orion and again, I'm basing this off of the Doomsday fight.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1
Surfer > all
BRB = BA
Superman > Ultraman I like this opinion the best. cool

The Nuul
Orion solos.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
I can see Superman holding back against orion due to him being a good friend, etc... BUT if you take everything into consideration, I honestly think Supes have the edge over Orion and again, I'm basing this off of the Doomsday fight.

it was actually Orion who held back. He put his AF on taze instead of kill. And they're not good friends/

quanchi112
it was actually Orion who held back. He put his AF on taze instead of kill. And they're not good friends/ They are allies. The don't call each other up all the time but they would still call the other friend.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by quanchi112
They are allies. The don't call each other up all the time but they would still call the other friend.

When has Orion ever called Superman friends? Whenever they meet, Orion is usually angry at Supeman.

quanchi112
When has Orion ever called Superman friends? Whenever they meet, Orion is usually angry at Supeman. So they aren't friends? So Oriojn's whole stint as a hero is just a farce? Orion might usually lose his cool but that doesn't mean he doesn't consider Superman a friend.

lawest9
Team one takes a healthy majority.

Philosophía
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.