Ganondorf VS Med'an

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5539/medanguardiane126269136g.jpg

Med'an, infused with the essence of his father and with Atiesh in his hand take on the malicious Ganondorf in a final battle for the realm.
Med'an is enraged for the reason that he is the world's last hope.
The battle take place in Ganondorf's castle, Med'an being the attacker. Ganondorf only get the Power fragment of the Triforce.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3158/ganondorfbytheswitcher.jpg

ScreamPaste
When you say Ganon's castle, I'm guessing you mean the one he had in OoT that was actually named that?

Also, this is assuming he's already navigated his way to the top to meet Ganon?

Q'Anilia
There is only the two of them, face to face in a dramatic way.

MooCowofJustice
Ganon's castle is ftl, Ganon's Tower on the other hand is win. And, that is a cool picture of Ganondorf.

Now to actually further the thread. Are you going to force Med'an to solve the puzzles of the castle too?

Edit: Scream sniped me.

ScreamPaste
If we're going for dramatic, Ganon should have his organ. cool One of my favourite parts about the final battle was that he was sitting there playing his own theme and waiting for you.

Hm. I'm still finishing the Sunwell trilogy, so I'll need a bit of time to learn about Med'an. That said:

How well can he take a punch? Physical damage?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
If we're going for dramatic, Ganon should have his organ. cool One of my favourite parts about the final battle was that he was sitting there playing his own theme and waiting for you.

Hm. I'm still finishing the Sunwell trilogy, so I'll need a bit of time to learn about Med'an. That said:

How well can he take a punch? Physical damage?

That didn't come out right.

I doubt he can take a lot of physical punishment.

ScreamPaste
..I just got that. haermm GJ, me.

Q'Anilia
Med'an withstood attacks that shredded stone, if my memory serve me right. Cho'gall also swatted him and he just got back up as if it had not happened, and Cho'gall is larger than a small house. Med'an has his key defense in his magic.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Med'an withstood attacks that shredded stone, if my memory serve me right. Cho'gall also swatted him and he just got back up as if it had not happened, and Cho'gall is larger than a small house. Med'an has his key defense in his magic.

Didn't know. Apparently Med'an doesn't have the weakness that Medivh possessed.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Didn't know. Apparently Med'an doesn't have the weakness that Medivh possessed.

Med'an is more or less Medivh's legacy. It is no surprise that he is as powerful as he is. I very much doubt that the child of Medivh is the prophesied "child of three realms" by accident.

For those new to Med'an, being the "child of three realms" is basically a type of "the chosen one"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.